Options

Dax Murray

katl14katl14 Registered Users 10 Posts
Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone else has met Dax Murray yet? I met him during the Beach party in Thailand and from what he said it just sounded weird. Now he's texting asking for help with an organization but I'm just not sure if it's legit or not. It gives me the option to help him or to tell him that I'm busy. What do you guys/girls think?

Thanks! :)
I play on iOs, GC: katl14 :)

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    katl14 wrote: »
    Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone else has met Dax Murray yet? I met him during the Beach party in Thailand and from what he said it just sounded weird. Now he's texting asking for help with an organization but I'm just not sure if it's legit or not. It gives me the option to help him or to tell him that I'm busy. What do you guys/girls think?

Thanks! :)

He ends up scamming you and other people. He said he's really old, but he's not. He's really 22. You can accept and help him but later on confront him in a vlog. That's what I'm doing. I don't think it gives you the option to turn him down outright. I might be wrong though.
  • Options
    katl14katl14 Registered Users 10 Posts
    He ends up scamming you and other people. He said he's really old, but he's not. He's really 22. You can accept and help him but later on confront him in a vlog. That's what I'm doing. I don't think it gives you the option to turn him down outright. I might be wrong though.

Ahh ok, thank you Angela!!
    I play on iOs, GC: katl14 :)