Awesome, we've got 4 days!
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Pt2MvSu.png
    Wja1RgC.png
    PM to add
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Screenshot_20160810-120849.png

Thinking of skipping out on this bundle and just wait for some Kendall Jenner ones not into the whole orange hair lol!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Thinking of skipping out on this bundle and just wait for some Kendall Jenner ones not into the whole orange hair lol!

Yeah. Me too. I like everything for the bundle except the orange hair. If we could change the color, that would be better.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Bless them for giving us 4 days! LOVE the elephant necklace but I'm betting this will probably be a week I miss out on anything in the gift boxes lol

Also going to pass on the bundle myself. It feels too flat for me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Did they change something in the system? I have been doing only 1 hour call gigs from Perry and the pay-out event points are always 30+. The shorter the time is the lower event points will be rewarded, I remember doing 8 hour gigs for 30+ event points. This event will be a breeze especially since it has 4 days woo-hoo!!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I only got 8 stars for a 1-hour event, so I'm glad we have 4 days to complete it!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Did they change something in the system? I have been doing only 1 hour call gigs from Perry and the pay-out event points are always 30+. The shorter the time is the lower event points will be rewarded, I remember doing 8 hour gigs for 30+ event points. This event will be a breeze especially since it has 4 days woo-hoo!!

2uS2jqF.png

What?! I did a 1 hour gig but only got 8 event points. This must be a glitch. Lucky you. :(
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I like the men birthday event stuff the women is OK
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I hope you enjoy the event! We celebrated Kylie's birthday at the office today with a special cake and I encourage you to eat something decadent in her honor too.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so glad that Glu gave us 4 days to complete this event. I didn't even realized that the event started today. I wish that it was a party event instead of a gig event.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I hope you enjoy the event! We celebrated Kylie's birthday at the office today with a special cake and I encourage you to eat something decadent in her honor too.

YESS!! We love Kylie!! Thank you for this event!
    And many of us are thankful for the extra day!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    The extra day definitely is nice! Nowe we don't have to rush to complete the event, so thanks for that. :)
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hey friends it's my first time posting here,I like the guys clothes more than the girls but ours is not that bad.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^Yeah, I probably won't wear a bikini too often, but it'll be interesting to see how the top and bottom work out separately.

2uS2jqF.png

you def got a lucky glitch lol! i just finished a 6 hr and got 15. my first box was 2 stickers
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Wow! I got so lucky this time! I finally won something from the gift boxes. It's exactly what I wanted too. :)

Screenshot_20160810-171839.png
    Wow! I got so lucky this time! I finally won something from the gift boxes. It's exactly what I wanted too. :)

Wow so lucky! Congrats!

I wish we could open more than one box per pallet, like we can in KKH. I would probably open more boxes if that were an option!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Congrats! I never won an item in KK event gift boxes. I hope Glu makes the winning chance higher. Was this your first event gift box? I usually don't see the second and third items until I have the first one. Good Luck everyone and Happy Birthday Kylie! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Congrats! I never won an item in KK event gift boxes. I hope Glu makes the winning chance higher. Was this your first event gift box? I usually don't see the second and third items until I have the first one. Good Luck everyone and Happy Birthday Kylie! :)

Yup, this was my first. The middle top row box is known to be lucky because the gift box items pop up a lot in it, so I went with it and got lucky. :)
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    image.png

image.png

I GOT THE STUFF I WANTED FOR ONCE WEW LADS
    This game is going downhill.
    kkg_grace wrote: »
    image.png

image.png

wowie! that is fantastic! congratulations! I may have to pick that box for my next one! :)
    image.png

image.png

Ahh. Now I'm torn between picking the same box I did last time and picking this one since it seems lucky also haha.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    That's the same box I always pick maybe my luck will turn for me. Lol
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I haven't received any new quests from the current update just a random message from Aubrey and that was it does anyone else have this problem?
    A.P.T wrote: »
    I haven't received any new quests from the current update just a random message from Aubrey and that was it does anyone else have this problem?

Do you have the event? If you don't, maybe you aren't on a high enough level?
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    Got the hair in the second box, first time I have luck in this game lol. That hair is so beautiful ;-;
    ≧▽≦
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    A.P.T wrote: »

If it's about the event quest, what level are you? The first gig for the event storyline is in Montreal, so if you can't go there yet I'm guessing you wouldn't get the quest.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I love the earnables and am very happy we get 4 days to finish! So far I got the first two boxes and with that I was able to get the elephant neckless, yay! I really like that piece!

The bundle is nice, but I' not buying it since we can't change the hair color and the hair is probably the most useful thing from the bundle the clothes are cool, but aren't something really unique you know?

Congrats Angela! I also want that dress so much, it's so stunning!

Congrats! I never won an item in KK event gift boxes.

Hope you can get what you wish this time!;)

image.png

image.png

Wow you're super luck girl! Congrats!

I'm no much fond of that hair TBH, the ombré pattern and the dark roots doesn't pleased me, but I think the style is on point though.

Happy B'day Kylie!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I actually like the ombré hair but I'm doubting that I'm gonna win it on my gift box anyways. It looks better with lavender/lilac hair.
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm no much fond of that hair TBH, the ombré pattern and the dark roots doesn't pleased me, but I think the style is on point though.

I'm so annoyed with my game. It has a glitch.:mad:

My doll has two gigs to do and she can't travel internationally. Whenever she tries to take her flight, the loading screen just freezes and she cannot reach to her destinations. She still stuck at the airport for crying out loud.:(

How am I ever gonna complete the event when my game has a glitch⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections