Crush on Perry and Emily

SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
It's just me who want to date Perry or Emily? They're so cute... Wish we could date them in the future xD

latest?cb=20160407190815latest?cb=20160407193031
≧▽≦

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dolls wouldn't want to date Perry lol:D

They see him like their big brother so he's like family to them hahaha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    They're definitely both pretty nice and I would've dated Emily if I had the option! I'm not very far with the game, but I just had a plot point about Perry still liking Aubrey and I feel the need to protect him from that. I'll date both of them if I have to! However, who I really want to date is Zoe. I would pay for the chance.

tumblr_inline_obr4g4k6621reitsa_540.png
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    They're definitely both pretty nice and I would've dated Emily if I had the option! I'm not very far with the game, but I just had a plot point about Perry still liking Aubrey and I feel the need to protect him from that. I'll date both of them if I have to! However, who I really want to date is Zoe. I would pay for the chance.

Same! Or Lars Owen. I think he's so cute tbh. I wish we could get Zoe's whole outfit because I'm in love with it! Everything from the hair, tattoos, ripped jeans, shoes, backpack, and that gold phone. She's just so adorable. :)
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts

Yess!! She's so pretty and I love her style!
    ≧▽≦
    I'm glad so many of you agree! :D I honestly think the art/design quality on Zoe is what made me really give the game a chance. Every time I see her I don't know if I wanna date her or be her!

And I agree, everything about her just looks great and I'd love her outfit and hair. The possibility to have my doll look that good is what I want from this game.

AngelaLauren, do you have a pic of Lars? I don't remember him by name.
    I'm glad so many of you agree! :D I honestly think the art/design quality on Zoe is what made me really give the game a chance. Every time I see her I don't know if I wanna date her or be her!

And I agree, everything about her just looks great and I'd love her outfit and hair. The possibility to have my doll look that good is what I want from this game.

AngelaLauren, do you have a pic of Lars? I don't remember him by name.

Sorry the pic is so small and pixelated. It's the only one I could find.

Ca9G7dNUAAAuJFZ_edit_1470944274205.jpg
    Sorry the pic is so small and pixelated. It's the only one I could find.

Ca9G7dNUAAAuJFZ_edit_1470944274205.jpg

omg yes, I forgot it about him lol everyone in this game is so beautiful!
    ≧▽≦
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    TBH I just went on one or two dates, cause the game asked to me, but I'm not much invested on find a date to Angel...

I know there is date events, but besides that there is a point on dating in this game?

I think from all NPCs cited here Lars is the most attractive to me, but yet he isn't my type lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    TBH I just went on one or two dates, cause the game asked to me, but I'm not much invested on find a date to Angel...

I know there is date events, but besides that there is a point on dating in this game?

I think from all NPCs cited here Lars is the most attractive to me, but yet he isn't my type lol

Yeah... unfortunately date in this game has no purpose :( at least not yet...
    ≧▽≦
    Also, the real estate woman, Gloria Stephens, is super pretty too. I'd date her. :)

Screenshot_20160812-134418_edit_1471023947339.jpeg
    Also, the real estate woman, Gloria Stephens, is super pretty too. I'd date her. :)

Screenshot_20160812-134418_edit_1471023947339.jpeg

She's very elegant! :D
    ≧▽≦
    Lars isn't really my type, but still pretty nice looking. Gloria Stephens is absolutely gorgeous though. :)
    What about Elenor Callaway? I fall in love with her when she appeared. Her hair, face, clothes... everything! ❤

latest?cb=20160407174100
    ≧▽≦
    Sahbd wrote: »
    What about Elenor Callaway? I fall in love with her when she appeared. Her hair, face, clothes... everything! ❤

latest?cb=20160407174100

She's pretty and her style is definitely different, but she seems pretty rude so I don't know if I'd be tempted to date her.