Glitch in the game, lost weeks of progress

OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
There was a glitch in the Kendall and Kylie game as soon as the Kylie birthday bash started that caused me to lose so much of my progress. Millions of followers, levels points, weekend event wardrobe I won, clothing I purchased , K gems I bought etc. it's taken me back to game progress from 3-4 weeks ago and is now making me redo events that I've already done.

I've submitted a support ticket, and have yet to hear anything back from them.

Comments

• EvadashEvadash Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here! Lost followers, levels, purchases, gems etc. Yesterday afternoon. Haven't heard back from them either.
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    I created a thread a few days back. It happened to me on the first day of the event. I did the same as you. I lost millions of followers, dropped levels and all my clothes that I'd won and earned from weekend events. It took me back to the start of the London update
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yeah it happened to me on the first day of the event too. But I waited a few days before I posted anything here to see if support would get back to me but no one has yet. So I figured I'd post here to see if anyone could help.
  • candygirl200413candygirl200413 Registered Users 6 Posts
    same! I lost all of my progress as well after my first event for her birthday week so I haven't played since...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg same, yesterday my android game lost MONTHS of progress!

I already have enough frustrations when my iOS game cannot progress since the krew update and now this.
    PM to add