8-10-16 Kylie's Birthday Event!

13Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sooooooooo happy for you Carol! Congrats you deserve and also your doll is slaying on that look!

So this is the first event which I did the event gigs and I noticed that there isn't any extra bonus at the end as in KKH:(, but I'm feeling like a champion cause the gigs are really looooooooooong and I just reached level 16 and could handle them like a pro :cool: lol

Thanks eggandbananas for making clear what's going on with the event points!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    I play on Kindle Fire and I havent gotten the update, or the last event and this event. DX
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Vats. I think that you read my mind because slay is the perfect word to describe my doll's new look. :cool:
    Vats wrote: »
    Sooooooooo happy for you Carol! Congrats you deserve and also your doll is slaying on that look!

So this is the first event which I did the event gigs and I noticed that there isn't any extra bonus at the end as in KKH:(, but I'm feeling like a champion cause the gigs are really looooooooooong and I just reached level 16 and could handle them like a pro :cool: lol

Yes I'm pretty annoyed that glu decreased the event points completion for this week's event. But then again they purposely did it because of the extra day. Smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm so frustrated. My game has too many glitches.:mad:

I just finished a 3 hr side gig and my game didn't credited me with event points towards the end. :mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I did the super long 6h event gig and only got 18 points. Then I did a 3h gig and got 15 points.

I actually never tracked my progress so I'm going to observe it now.
    PM to add
    I'm so frustrated. My game has too many glitches.:mad:

I just finished a 3 hr side gig and my game didn't credited me with event points towards the end. :mad:

OK so now I'm requoting myself. Ah nevermind. The glitch somehow got fixed by itself.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    woof! some of these hour gigs and really cutting it close for me. it doesn't help when you use 3 energy bolts and only get 2 stars back.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    PNVwaa8.png?1

Is it my impression or this event was a huge pain in the a$$, if compared to the last 'Work it' one?

I know that they increased the amount of points, but it wasn't soooooo much to make such a difference on the time we need to finish or was it?

Maybe the 6h gigs that hindered my progress, I need to figure out that, cause have to go trough an event like this on just 2 days is simply cray-cray!

However I'm really happy with Angel's new bikini is cute and hot!:p

Thanks Vats. I think that you read my mind because slay is the perfect word to describe my doll's new look. :cool:

I'm professionally trained to read minds lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    You guys seems happy with this event. Finally Glu did something right?
    But not for me. It's Kylie's birthday and instead of having her outfit in earnables we have to pay for it? Not gonna. The bikini is ok, but it's a from colab with Kendall and I'm not gonna use them so often in game as some outfit.
    This event was totally waste of time for me. Sorry.

The guys have better outfit to win.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    I need 21pts to finish this event and the only gig I have is a 6h one T_T

Say "Not ready yet" to Perry for the 6hr gig then he should call you and provide shorter time side gig to you.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    You guys seems happy with this event. Finally Glu did something right?
    But not for me. It's Kylie's birthday and instead of having her outfit in earnables we have to pay for it? Not gonna. The bikini is ok, but it's a from colab with Kendall and I'm not gonna use them so often in game as some outfit.
    This event was totally waste of time for me. Sorry.

The guys have better outfit to win.

I'm not excited about the bikini either. Just happy to see hair and dress in the gift boxes before we win the first accessory item. It didn't happen to my game before.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I'm kinda aggravated.:mad:

The event is abouts to be over in 1 more hr. I'm only few points away from getting the top. My doll is stuck at Paris and can't travel to NY for her 3 hr side gig. My game has been extremely buggy for this week's event. Smt:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Ok so I don't understand why we got a bikini for a bday event as glamorous as this whole family is I would've expected for the giftboxes to be the earnables and the coachella outfit to be the gift box items. Idk I don't follow them.I play for the fashion aspects of these games so maybe I'm missing something
    Dammit I'm mad as hell. :mad: I was gonna finish the event in 3 more minutes (I was this close to completing the event). My stupid annoying buggy game couldn't fly my doll to NY for the past 3-4 hrs. The tappables barely gave me jack. The worst case scenario was that I've ran out of videos to watch especially to gain more free energy. I really wanted that bikini top.:( I would've contact the moderator about this...it's not a glitch though. But I couldn't complete the event because my game has been laggy/buggy.:(

It was such struggle to play this game during the weekend event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SpoilersSweetieSpoilersSweetie Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game wouldn't load for 2 days so I was short by 24 stars
    My game wouldn't load for 2 days so I was short by 24 stars

If you are playing on an iOS device and your game is connected to Game Center/ iCloud, don't be afraid to uninstall then reinstall it. I did it when last time my game wouldn't load for days. It fixed the problem. Thank goodness it was the Super Star event.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • SpoilersSweetieSpoilersSweetie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Its android, and i uninstaller reinstalled 7 times and it didnt help any. 😯
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I barely finished this event. Was definitely more irritating than most Work It events. Congrats to all who finished and all who received gift box items.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    I didn't even get this event, I haven't been getting any events since the update, that isn't available on kindle fire!!!!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Taylahut wrote: »
    I didn't even get this event, I haven't been getting any events since the update, that isn't available on kindle fire!!!!

It seems like the Amazon devices are the last they update. I didn't get it for my male doll either.