New Krew!

mayakins112mayakins112 Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello! Mayana here!
I'm a daily K&K player with 14.3 million fans (currently ranked 12th).
I just created a new krew called The Realness. Post your name here and I'll add ya! Thanks! <3
KKH (level 28/A-List) and K&K (level 22/1Mclub)
Doll: Mayana
Game Center: mayakins112

Comments

• IamalexisIamalexis Registered Users 2 Posts
    I requested to join your idea. My doll's name is Alexis. I am very active in the game as well
  • mayakins112mayakins112 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ok! So, to all that kicked me out of my own krew, THANKS FOR BEING JACKASS. That was uncalled for. Will be deleting every person that was in my krew from my friends list. Peace ♡
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Ok! So, to all that kicked me out of my own krew, THANKS FOR BEING JACKASS. That was uncalled for. Will be deleting every person that was in my krew from my friends list. Peace ♡

It might be a glitch. It happens a lot tbh. The game shows that you aren't in your krew, but usually fixes itself in a few hours. I'd wait a bit before getting mad at all your krew members lol.
    It might be a glitch. It happens a lot tbh. The game shows that you aren't in your krew, but usually fixes itself in a few hours. I'd wait a bit before getting mad at all your krew members lol.

Its been 2 days, fam.
    Its been 2 days, fam.

Contact Glu then. I had the same problem and they fixed it for me.
    trust me, I did.
    trust me, I did.

Okay... let me be more specific. PM KalindaKing. She fixed the problem for me and everything worked within a few hours, if not less.
  • Trish_98Trish_98 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! My username in the game is just Trish and I currently have 4.1M followers. I play everyday and well, my current krew is just not as active as I would hope it would be. I constantly send kreds & like posts. Your krew seems promising and I would really like to join <3