Kicked from krew & gift box button missing

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
I was on the game earlier, and it was fine. I just went back on and my gift box button is missing, and now it's telling me I've been kicked out of my own krew. I know there's been some problems with the game telling users that they aren't in a krew, but this is different. Is this just a glitch? I sure hope so. Is anyone else having this issue too?

Comments

• Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Every once in a while I have had issues where it would say I am no longer in a Krew to search/start one and if I would search for my Krew it didn't exist but if I closed the game and restarted I would be back in my krew
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Every once in a while I have had issues where it would say I am no longer in a Krew to search/start one and if I would search for my Krew it didn't exist but if I closed the game and restarted I would be back in my krew

I've had that issue before, but this time it's different. It explicitly told me I was kicked out of my krew, and the krew chat button and the krew search in my contact list is gone. I've tried force closing the app but nothing changed.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I've had that issue before, but this time it's different. It explicitly told me I was kicked out of my krew, and the krew chat button and the krew search in my contact list is gone. I've tried force closing the app but nothing changed.

Me too it just happened I'm getting sick of this BS tbh

4jou8o.png
  • TherealRAJTherealRAJ Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing happened to me but it was around 8 am CST.. I wonder how long I have to wait for this to be fixed this time.. SMH 🤔
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Sorry to hear this is happening to others too. It's definitely frustrating. I hope it gets fixed for y'all soon.