Krew not working

AlexgunhusAlexgunhus Registered Users 13 Posts
MiNE won't show up and says I got kicked out of my own krew. Anyone know what's going on? You can't get kicked out of your own krew.

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Alexgunhus wrote: »
    MiNE won't show up and says I got kicked out of my own krew. Anyone know what's going on? You can't get kicked out of your own krew.

Might be a glitch. It happens often. Wait a few hours and check again.
    Okay... now I'm having this issue too and it's kind of worrying me. This is different from what's happened before. I hope Glu knows about this and is looking into it.
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Sorry this happening to you guys... My best advice, if you haven't already done it, it to submit an in game support ticket...

Hopefully it gets resolved soon...
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    Sorry this happening to you guys... My best advice, if you haven't already done it, it to submit an in game support ticket...

Hopefully it gets resolved soon...

KalindaKing fixed mine for me. :)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This is beyond annoying tbh I'm just about over this game and might delete altogether
    astray wrote: »
    This is beyond annoying tbh I'm just about over this game and might delete altogether

I agree. It is kind of annoying. I was disappointed when the mod fixed the game but refunded my 40 k-gems and told me I could join another krew... I didn't want to join another krew. The krew I was kicked out of was the krew I made myself. Thankfully I have great krew members that added me back so I didn't completely lose my krew but there has to be a better way of dealing with this. Hopefully they can fix it so they can add you back into your krew that you created, on the one you were in before. If you're having this problem, I hope it gets fixed.
  • AlexgunhusAlexgunhus Registered Users 13 Posts
    Mines still missing and the gift boxes won't show either. I'm kinda ****ed cause I spent a lot on this game.
  • PrettyInPurple BPrettyInPurple B Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me... posted a ticket so maybe glu can do something about it
    Same thing is happening to me... posted a ticket so maybe glu can do something about it

I'm just gonna stop playing altogether
    I agree. It is kind of annoying. I was disappointed when the mod fixed the game but refunded my 40 k-gems and told me I could join another krew... I didn't want to join another krew. The krew I was kicked out of was the krew I made myself. Thankfully I have great krew members that added me back so I didn't completely lose my krew but there has to be a better way of dealing with this. Hopefully they can fix it so they can add you back into your krew that you created, on the one you were in before. If you're having this problem, I hope it gets fixed.

Thanks it was working again for like a minute and then it disappeared again still waiting on a response from them again.
  • SebsghostSebsghost Registered Users 9 Posts
    I got the krew message as well and the no giftbox thing... Kind of frustrating. -_-
    I'm glad I'm not alone.
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    I also have this problem, it's been going on for two days now. I was kicked out of my krew, the krew tab and the giftbox tab suddenly disappeared...
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • xAVAxxAVAx Registered Users 7 Posts
    Angela, can you add me back? I got kicked out too. Thanks!
    xAVAx wrote: »
    Angela, can you add me back? I got kicked out too. Thanks!

I don't think I'm the owner of the krew anymore but I'll message who I think is and ask if they can.
  • UVtearsUVtears Registered Users 16 Posts
    This is so ridiculous... Glu needs to fix.
    It's under investigation now ugh it shouldn't take this long
  • UVtearsUVtears Registered Users 16 Posts
    It's under investigation now ugh it shouldn't take this long

It really shouldn't. Glu needs to get their $h1t together... The whole reason I love this game over KK's is the krew system. They shouldn't let this go unresolved for so long....
    UVtears wrote: »
    It really shouldn't. Glu needs to get their $h1t together... The whole reason I love this game over KK's is the krew system. They shouldn't let this go unresolved for so long....

gonna assume that my game fixed itself because my Krew & gift box icon reappeared again, best of luck hope glu helps you all.
    So I got mine back. Made a new crew then got kicked oUT again. I'm mad cause it's not hard to fix it and should be done by now
    So I got mine back. Made a new crew then got kicked oUT again. I'm mad cause it's not hard to fix it and should be done by now

Actually it isn't that simple if you're a game developer or designer of anything game wise or not then you have to basically go back through pretty much every thing to find the source of the problem one little code change or wording it wrong can basically tamper the entire game also it could be corrupted as well and that can cause glitches until they find the source of the problem to why this game glitches and bugs out so much they're gonna continue to be bombarded by people with glitches and bugs in their game because sadly they don't seem as if they are looking into this or gonna fix it any time soon.