Options

Name change?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I've just completed a storyline to unlock perry's office. And I gotta say that I'm quite disappointed how outrageous the price is to change my doll's name.:(
image.php?di=UDQQA.jpg

image.php?di=C23T8.jpg

It cost so much compared to KKH. In KKH, it cost about 50 kstars if you want to change your doll's name.

I really wanted to change my dolls name. I've never mistakenly misspelled it or anything like that. I thought that it would be so cool to hypenate their names.:cool: But the pricing isn't worth it to me to be spending it at all.:mad:
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    the prices in this game is literally insane!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Everything is so effing expensive. It seems like Glu is never gonna lower the prices of this game. Smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I had thought about changing my doll's name at some point and never realized you could not, but at that price her name is just fine. That is crazy!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Gonna stick with my doll's name the price to change it in this game is beyond ridiculous and greedy tbh