Max Energy amount!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Hey guys!

I searched at previous pages and didn't found this info.

Today I reached level 17 and I noticed that my energy bar didn't increased, is 30 the max energy amount?
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes. After level 16, the maximum energy level is 30.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Yes. After level 16, the maximum energy level is 30.

Is there any plans on this changing in the future?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can't confirm that yet. We continuously monitor how players react to the game and adjust aspects of the game accordingly in order to provide the best gaming experience.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I can't confirm that yet. We continuously monitor how players react to the game and adjust aspects of the game accordingly in order to provide the best gaming experience.

Okay, no problem. Thanks anyway. :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for answer me Kalinda!:)

Would be nice to have extras bolts at the bar for at least be able to complete 3h gigs with just one full bar.

That would make the gameplay more smooth and enjoyable!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Agree. Please increase the max energy number each time we level up. I feel frustrated not able to complete the gigs with 5 stars when I can't babysit the gigs. Thanks!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • talljon66talljon66 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Here's a tip to make the most of your energy & finish your multiple hour missions w/ maximum scores...As soon as the clock starts on your mission and you've picked your collaborator, hit the action above your helper's head (it's always a 5 point action...i.e. 'Work the Runway Together), which will you give you the most stars out of any action in any mission. After you've collected all of the stars, set a :59 or 60 minute countdown...In 1 full hour that action will pop up again, above or next to your helper's head, right in front of your eyes if you wait for it. Then get maximum stars once more for the 5 point action. :cool: Do this every 60 minutes. During weekends you'll get a star toward the bonus earnables too, while during the week +1 energy.

Another tip, try and time it so that you have close to max points once again at the end of that first hour especially. So, instead of using all of your points to do every action on the screen as soon as the mission begins, use between 12 and 18 energy points on just the higher energy actions (+3, +4, +5 and +6). After one hour passes you will gain 12 points back, and the actions that appear on the screen after walking away from and then returning to your mission later will be better actions that will score you far more stars than any +1 energy action. You can do this every hour, and if you choose to do so I recommend setting an alarm so as not to forget about the game. You don't wanna leave points on the board as your mission draws to a close. This is a tip that, while long-winded, will be obvious to many, but if you're new to the game it's helpful knowledge.

If the game has you stressed then hopefully these tips help out some...Good luck on the weekend event, everybody!
    Flawless Squád krew....
    my doll's name is Aimee...Go on and add me on Game Center/iOS

;) :cool: