Krew tab and gift box icon gone.. Help!

xAnnaMxAnnaM Registered Users 8 Posts
I was playing the game and all of a sudden a message popped up saying i was kicked out of the krew and since then the krew tab and gift box icon have disappeared. I dont know what happened and I don't know what to do!! I don't want to start a new game cuz i've bought k gems :( Please help me!

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Same happened to me and I've yet to receive any help from anyone try to contact Glu support in the game and hope they help you.
  • mayakins112mayakins112 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ok at least I'm not the only one.
    KKH (level 28/A-List) and K&K (level 22/1Mclub)
    Doll: Mayana
    Game Center: mayakins112
  • xAnnaMxAnnaM Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah, I've contacted support and KalindaKing, just waiting for a reply. Sucks that this is happening..
    As soon as they fixed mine it did the same thing again contacted them again getting sick of this if I can't get this to stop happening I'm gonna delete this game altogether.
  • xAnnaMxAnnaM Registered Users 8 Posts
    It happened to me again too! Contacted them and they said they fixed it again but it's still not fixed. I regret wasting money on this game. Uninstalled.
    xAnnaM wrote: »
    It happened to me again too! Contacted them and they said they fixed it again but it's still not fixed. I regret wasting money on this game. Uninstalled.

I've not bothered to give them my money tbh they have too many glitches and refuse to fix them.
    xAnnaM wrote: »

I refuse to spend any kind of money on any of their games tbh but mostly this one since it does nothing but glitch and they've yet to fix any of their bugs or glitches with each update this game gets worse.
  • Anastasia MarieAnastasia Marie Registered Users 3 Posts
    The same just happened to me! & this is the 3rd time ive restarted my game because of this. I'm not doing it again cause I put money into this dang game. (Smh) I sent a ticket in but it'll take over a week to hear back again. Hopefully they fix this.
    The same just happened to me! & this is the 3rd time ive restarted my game because of this. I'm not doing it again cause I put money into this dang game. (Smh) I sent a ticket in but it'll take over a week to hear back again. Hopefully they fix this.

I'm not restarting I've come too far if I have to do that I will just not bother continuing to play this game tbh.
  • Anastasia MarieAnastasia Marie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yea Im definitely not restarting again. Who is this Kalinda? People keep saying that she helps ppl?
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    This happened to me yesterday, as well (playing my Android game). I was kicked out of my krew and the krew tab and the giftbox tab disappeared. I'm so angry, 'cause I created that krew and I'd finally managed to get active krew members who sent krew kred regularly.

In my iOS game I was also kicked out of MY CREATED krew some time ago, and I managed to rejoin that krew. But I wasn't the krew "master" anymore, so I couldn't decide anything for MY KREW, which was very annoying as well.
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
    Yea Im definitely not restarting again. Who is this Kalinda? People keep saying that she helps ppl?

they fixed mine but for how long will it work idk, I'm hoping and praying that it doesn't glitch or bug out.hoping they have fixed you all as well :)