8-18-16 Weekend Event

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
Share spoilers here when they're available! I'm really hoping for a dating event this week.
Prev1

Comments

• KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Spoilers on insta! Kkg_grace
    dating event!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Credit to kkg_grace

Screenshot_2016-08-18-18-44-29_edit_1471560329668.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-08-18-18-44-38_edit_1471560377097.jpeg
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Credit to kkg_grace

I feel like god of event spoilers
    This game is going downhill.
    Not crazy about the earnables but at least they match. I'll be grinding since this is a dating event and it'll be easy. The gift box items are okay too. I like the septum ring but that's about it.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Credit to kkg_grace

I, for one cannot stand the face painting on this game.:mad: It looks extremely childish. It should be replaced with new makeup looks instead.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow another date event! Just waiting o see if BSAD will turn it the third date event this weekend!

Ok this is my first date event in this game, any tips?

Best place, who to date, how many hours?

I like the earnables a lot, wanna get all of them!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    I loved the hair so much ❤ but I think it would be better without the glasses.
    ≧▽≦
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I, for one cannot stand the face painting on this game.:mad: It looks extremely childish. It should be replaced with new makeup looks instead.:cool:

I'm with you on the face painting stuff. I can never not see a combination of an NFL linebacker with eye paint or Charlie Manson with a marking on the forehead.

Anyway, I like the rest of the stuff myself. The design on the shorts and the flowy colorful top are reasons why I keep playing this game. When you don't have to pay $10 for them, the earnable stuff can be really nice.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Sad how a lot of people won't be able to participate in this event because their game has glitched and their krew icon & gift box has disappeared and Glu isn't doing much about it tbh
    Vats wrote: »

Here's some tips:

1. Flirt with the new NPCs as many as you can. (If you can't flirt with the most popular NPCs, delete the old ones from your contact list and then readd them into your contact list again.)
    2. Complete only the 30 min dates.
    3. Don't do the weekend events gigs for the dating events. (It isn't worth it and it requires too much energy.)
    4. There's no better locations for dating on this game. It's all pretty much the same.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow another date event! Just waiting o see if BSAD will turn it the third date event this weekend!

I like the earnables a lot, wanna get all of them!

Heeey Vats!

Best is to date a new NPC each time. That way you have 30 minute dates at Catina in Calabasas that take 6 energy (2 one action, 5 another that you get one back for)... I'll comment again with the specific actions once the event starts, I can't quite remember what they are called!

Edit: Carol beat me, oops! :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Heeey Vats!

Best is to date a new NPC each time. That way you have 30 minute dates at Catina in Calabasas that take 6 energy (2 one action, 5 another that you get one back for)... I'll comment again with the specific actions once the event starts, I can't quite remember what they are called!

Edit: Carol beat me, oops! :)

I think they're called PDA (2) and Kiss (5). And you get one energy back from Kiss so you get to complete a 30 min date with 6 energy. :D
    This is the best method.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Thank you so much for the precious tips, Carol, KatieA and Lants <3

Now I have to focus on add new contacts, Angel has just one contact that she work with since the beggining of the game and finally today they reached the professional max level points.

Since Angel is my baby girl, I've been overprotecting her so she's not dating anyone:p

Ok I need to ask something more non event related, there's this hair don't know for sure if it is level 22 or 23 that has bangs and it's a lil bit wave really charming for sure. I want to know how much it costs?

I want to make sure to have gems when I get there so I need to know if I have to save it for or I can purchase other stuff while I'm not there yet.

Thanks guys you rock!

Good luck everybody!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    five minutes into the game I opened my first gift box an I got the hair!!! bottom row middle box!!

oUthWoe.png
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Just reached the first gift box but I didn't get to open the box, the check mark is already there!! What do I do?

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Just reached the first gift box but I didn't get to open the box, the check mark is already there!! What do I do?

image.jpg

Hey Angeline try going to the gift box page and check the " OpenBox " button and see if you can open one for free.
    Hey Angeline try going to the gift box page and check the " OpenBox " button and see if you can open one for free.

Thank you so ... so much. It worked. Whew!!
    Congrats on getting the hair. My first box contained the nose ring :( and I got stickers.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    just a tip for dating events... you know how sometimes we say it's useless making having these relationships from the game and don't benefit from it. I just noticed that dating someone who you have a higher number relationship point will help you get a nicer amount of payback in event points. To put in the test I dated two npc's whose one i'm maxed out with and one who I just met, both done in one hour dates!! so maybe it's not so bad trying to max a relationship with someone over the weekdays.

h6012ua.png

M1CYgrr.png

dM8dmEn.png
    How long were your dates? So far I just have 1 hr ones, but I am in between 50-100 with most of them. I get 20 points from them for each hour date though.
    IOS

just a tip for dating events... you know how sometimes we say it's useless making having these relationships from the game and don't benefit from it. I just noticed that dating someone who you have a higher number relationship point will help you get a nicer amount of payback in event points. To put in the test I dated two npc's whose one i'm maxed out with and one who I just met, both done in one hour dates!! so maybe it's not so bad trying to max a relationship with someone over the weekdays.

h6012ua.png

M1CYgrr.png

dM8dmEn.png

Oh my! 81 points! NICE!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    How long were your dates? So far I just have 1 hr ones, but I am in between 50-100 with most of them. I get 20 points from them for each hour date though.

hey KaylaJ... lately i'm only receiving one hour dates on anyone I go out with even with people who I have high relationships with.

Mgoop7F.png
    oh my! I best find me a steady date then lol. I never wanted to date someone/a few exclusively cause I was worried it'd be like in Kim's game where the husband bothers you during weekends that he's no needed lol. Thanks so much for letting us in on this.
    IOS

h6012ua.png

M1CYgrr.png

dM8dmEn.png

Thanks for those tips.

I mean like the event points are nice and everything but no thank you I rather stick to my 30 minutes dates. The 1 hr dates drains away all of my energy and then afterwards, the event will be left incomplete.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    A3a0ryJ.png
    GGgy04g.png
    PM to add
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Sad how a lot of people won't be able to participate in this event because their game has glitched and their krew icon & gift box has disappeared and Glu isn't doing much about it tbh

I'm set back 11 levels ... ( For the second time) lost so much money spent on clothEs hair and events w the stars u need to buy. .I don't even want to think about how much I've lost $ wise.. now like u said on top of that my krew is Mia. . no gift button anymore and no events?! I am livid .. not worth it anymore
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

Thanks so much everyone here for the great tips. My doll is dating like crazy. Kissing a lot of NPCs, both men and women ... Grrrr... it's so not me. :p But it's worthy. I'm approaching the 5th item!! I also met some cute NPCs and will definitely work on the relationship with them when the event is over. :) The down side of this week is that I only see the nose ring in those three earn-able gift boxes, so I won't open any extra gift boxes. :(

Sorry to hear some players didn't get the event. I hope that gets fixed soon.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey! I'm wondering what the NOUR HAMMOUR 3 jackets special offer cost in dollars $?

I suspect it's more expensive in my country's currency.

Also, is there a special offer for males?
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
    That's really interesting Ladouce! Maybe now I'll consider to have a date to Angel:p

However I'm having a really nice time with this event I already got the first 4 items and for the first time all people of my Krew was online at the same time and while grinding we kept sending kreds and messages really fun!

shairnah I believe that it's around 10 US dollars. At least that is the approximate amount in my currency.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Another tip for dating... if you don't mind spending $5 for a date, go to Indio and the VIP Lounge and do the kiss action (5 energy) and the eat fruit action (1 energy). You get an energy back from the kiss action so that way you only have to use 5 energy for 1 date, and it saves you enough energy that you can do another date if you're on a full bar of energy.
    shairnah wrote: »
    Hey! I'm wondering what the NOUR HAMMOUR 3 jackets special offer cost in dollars $?

I suspect it's more expensive in my country's currency.

Also, is there a special offer for males?

It's $9.99 USD.
    Daily iOS KKH player