Options

8-18-16 Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Another tip for dating... if you don't mind spending $5 for a date, go to Indio and the VIP Lounge and do the kiss action (5 energy) and the eat fruit action (1 energy). You get an energy back from the kiss action so that way you only have to use 5 energy for 1 date, and it saves you enough energy that you can do another date if you're on a full bar of energy.

Thanks girl I'm defenitly gonna do that!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    Thanks girl I'm defenitly gonna do that!

No problem! And the action is called "fresh fruit," not "eat fruit."
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    AngelaLauren, that was great advice! I'd been spending 6 energy at Calabasas or Greg's, but Indio and 5 is even better.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    AngelaLauren, that was great advice! I'd been spending 6 energy at Calabasas or Greg's, but Indio and 5 is even better.

Yeah! I thought so too. I just know some people don't like to spend $ on dates because it's already hard enough to save up money on the game. But I figured $5 per date isn't really that bad.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Great tip on the Indio dates! 5 energy vs 6 is great in my book.
    I'm done with the event! Also, the earnable outfit has grown on me. I like the shirt and skirt. Maybe not together, but they'll be fun to pair with other things. And the face paint is cute. Good luck to everyone still working on it!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    It's $9.99 USD.

Wow!! I would be overpaying by abt $3,5 in my currency. How's that happening?
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    puwf8SZ.png?1

This event definitely was love at first sight lol

So nice to complete it! I enjoyed it a lot!

Also I love the earnables! So happy about them, the face paint is so cute! Since I like to think that Angel is a teenager everything looks appropiated to her age:)

I got the nose ring too, thanks to the stickers from my boxes, not her style, but I like to have items that generally I wouldn't buy it at the wardrobe, cause if I need it for something they are there just waiting for me:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^Angel is looking good Vats! I have to admit the facepaint grew on me, but I wish it was missing the peace sign in the middle of her forehead. Also a bummer we have to choose between the paint v nose ring.

With Ladouce Femme's dating tips, this event is going by so much easier than in the past. I'm getting 51 points for hour dates now that I'm going steady with one person vs the 30 or so points I got in the past for dating someone different each time. I hope he's not as annoying as my husband in the Kim game though lol.

Also only got stickers from my boxes so won the nose ring. The shirt was in my palettes but always just one box away, sigh. If it was easier to win things in this game, I'd def chase more, but nope nope nope! I'll save my gems for an outfit I know I can get in the wardrobe.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Thanks Kayla;)!

The gift boxes are certainly impossible on this game, so I kind of don't have expectations to open one, a wardrobe item looks way more attractive at this point!

Talking about them I asked earlier on this thread, but I think no one noticed the question so I'll ask again:

There's a hair in the wardrobe that we can get just at level 23, it has bangs and it's slightly wave. I'd like to know how much it costs?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks Kayla;)!

The gift boxes are certainly impossible on this game, so I kind of don't have expectations to open one, a wardrobe item looks way more attractive at this point!

Talking about them I asked earlier on this thread, but I think no one noticed the question so I'll ask again:

There's a hair in the wardrobe that we can get just at level 23, it has bangs and it's slightly wave. I'd like to know how much it costs?

I just checked for you, buddy. It cost 399 KGems.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Thank you so much Lants!

I'm so happy that it isn't that expensive, however I have 6 levels to go:(
    jhhiRlJ.png?1

Angel needs that hair! There's another similar one for the same price, but it doesn't look that good!

I think I'll focus on level up Angel this week, cause Vats and Invictus games doesn't have much to do at this moment!

Any tips to do that faster????
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Would have loved to been able to have the chance to participate in this but thanks to this glitchy buggy game I was denied that chance.
  • Options
    Thank you so much Lants!

I'm so happy that it isn't that expensive, however I have 6 levels to go:(
    jhhiRlJ.png?1

Angel needs that hair! There's another similar one for the same price, but it doesn't look that good!

I think I'll focus on level up Angel this week, cause Vats and Invictus games doesn't have much to do at this moment!

Leveling up is so slow in this game, unfortunately. The best way to go about it is just to work on your storyline gigs. Those are the best source of experience points.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Def take advantage of watching videos for Kstars if you can. They have helped me save up.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    would have loved to been able to have the chance to participate in this but thanks to this glitchy buggy game i was denied that chance.

i feel your pain
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

In my game, dating seems to be a more energy efficient way to level up.
    Using 6 energy bolts on 30 mins date and receive 40 experience points.
    1hr gig costs much more energy and only gives me 25 experience points. (I'm only on level 17)

By the way, my real life name is Angel. So, each time you mention your doll, Angel, I feel like you are calling me. Haha :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Done!
    puwf8SZ.png?1

This event definitely was love at first sight lol

So nice to complete it! I enjoyed it a lot!

Also I love the earnables! So happy about them, the face paint is so cute! Since I like to think that Angel is a teenager everything looks appropiated to her age:)

I got the nose ring too, thanks to the stickers from my boxes, not her style, but I like to have items that generally I wouldn't buy it at the wardrobe, cause if I need it for something they are there just waiting for me:p

I agree that the face paint is cuter without the peace sign-- I found that if your doll wears the first free hair (the one that has purple) it covers it. Your coveted hair with bangs will cover it, too!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime I didn't said that about the face paint, I like the way it is lol

Thanks for the tips Lants, Kayla and Angeline! I'm already level 18, 5 to go!

OMG that's so weird Angeline! Sorry!

You know my KKH share the first name with me, but I felt that was to weird to call him like that or other people calling him like that, so I prefer to use his last name as if was his first now lol

But I want to you to know that is an honor that my KKG doll share her name with such a beautiful and sweet lady as you are:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips Lants, Kayla and Angeline! I'm already level 18, 5 to go!
    OMG that's so weird Angeline! Sorry!

You know my KKH share the first name with me, but I felt that was to weird to call him like that or other people calling him like that, so I prefer to use his last name as if was his first now lol

But I want to you to know that is an honor that my KKG doll share her name with such a beautiful and sweet lady as you are:)

Don't need to apologize, Vats. You are so sweet! :D
    Your doll, Angel, looks great! It's an honor sharing the same name with her, too. :)
    I'm trying to slow down on my KK game. Only level up during weekend events to get some extra energy bolts. Otherwise playing three games (2 KKH, 1 KK) on the weekend is too much work.:rolleyes:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Otherwise playing three games (2 KKH, 1 KK) on the weekend is too much work.:rolleyes:

I'm surprised that you're not even playing a second K&K game.:eek:

I might give up on Britney Spears game.:( It's getting so boring.:rolleyes:

I'm afraid her game might flop like Katy Perry game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options

Trust me. I thought of playing a second KK game for the male doll but I don't really like the male doll's clothing in KK. They are just too teenish to me. Plus, I don't want to ruin my real life. Many many times, when my hubby and I were ready to go out, I would always say, "Give me another five minutes. Let me finish this gig." I basically plan my weekend schedules according to game events. That's insane!! I'm on my summer break now and I don't know what I'm going to do when the school starts! :(
    Wow! Carol, just saw your signature, you have more games going on!! I remember you also have 2 KKH games.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Oh the addiction! I also plan my weekends (and week days) around the games Angeline! lol

And I'm playing 3 games right now, so crazy!

Since I'm a 'professional' player of KKH, I don't have much to do there lately (also the new features aren't worth at this point to me as I don't need more money, k-stars, ugly clothes, houses and pets to make the gameplay easier). So I can take a break of it while there isn't any event.

I feel you, I just wrote something about this on BSAD forum, the problem of the game is that the progress there is very slow, feels like we never are going ahead with it and the absence of weekend events makes our wardrobe so poor since is so hard to buy even cash item on that game.

However the game has really good storylines and it's very challenging creatively speaking!

If I was you I would keep at least one of your dolls on that game, I regret of having deleted KK back in time, cause I could be much ahead in the game right now.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Trust me. I thought of playing a second KK game for the male doll but I don't really like the male doll's clothing in KK. They are just too teenish to me. Plus, I don't want to ruin my real life. Many many times, when my hubby and I were ready to go out, I would always say, "Give me another five minutes. Let me finish this gig." I basically plan my weekend schedules according to game events. That's insane!! I'm on my summer break now and I don't know what I'm going to do when the school starts! :(
    Wow! Carol, just saw your signature, you have more games going on!! I remember you also have 2 KKH games.

I'm so addicted to playing Glu celebrity games so that's why I'm always creating new dolls. Yeah I totally get the real life aspect. It sucks that in order to get the earnables/gift box items, you literally have to be devoted and dedicated your time to keep your doll(s) to look fashion-forward and stylish.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options

I feel you, I just wrote something about this on BSAD forum, the problem of the game is that the progress there is very slow, feels like we never are going ahead with it and the absence of weekend events makes our wardrobe so poor since is so hard to buy even cash item on that game.

However the game has really good storylines and it's very challenging creatively speaking!

If I was you I would keep at least one of your dolls on that game, I regret of having deleted KK back in time, cause I could be much ahead in the game right now.

Yeah it sucks that the real player contacts aren't really that helpful with the gigs and their only purpose is just to like our 'singles'. (Sigh):(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG