Help: Krew tab and gift box icon disappeared AGAIN!!!!!

astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
So I'm not sure what's going on but it seems for the 6th time since I've been playing this game my Krew tab and gift box icon have disappeared if anyone would be willing to help me I'd appreciate it. :)

4jou8o.png

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    So I'm not sure what's going on but it seems for the 6th time since I've been playing this game my Krew tab and gift box icon have disappeared if anyone would be willing to help me I'd appreciate it. :)

4jou8o.png

I'd say send in a help ticket, or maybe PM KalindaKing. She helped me fix my problem.
  • denise0708denise0708 Registered Users 1 Posts
    this happened to me too! :( will follow this thread in case anybody replies with help.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'd say send in a help ticket, or maybe PM KalindaKing. She helped me fix my problem.

I've sent in a help ticket thanks I will contact her
  • UVtearsUVtears Registered Users 16 Posts
    Her inbox is full... I guess everyone's gone to her for help. I hope I get mine fixed before too long.
  • smorgiiesmorgiie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing has happened to me and I have sent multiple emails and tickets and no response.
    It's been well over 4 days since I contacted Glu, two since I emailed that mod... Has anyone heard from Glu??
    UVtears wrote: »
    It's been well over 4 days since I contacted Glu, two since I emailed that mod... Has anyone heard from Glu??

Nope I've not heard from anyone the last time anyone attempted to message me about this was probably Thursday or Friday I've not played KK game since. It feels like they pick & choose who they want to help and respond to hope they actually respond and give you some kind of help or at least an idea of what they're doing to keep this from happening again since it seems like this is happening to almost everyone.
  • TherealRAJTherealRAJ Registered Users 2 Posts
    My Gift App & Krew App have been missing since last Thursday..I also paid the $9.99 for the 500 K-Gems + 3 Jackets and they have disappeared as well.. Nobody has responded.I'm pretty upset about the issue..I will stop paying & playing...UNHAPPY PLAYER!!!!! RAJ 😟
    I bought them too. Further proof for Glu to know I'm not experiencing a breach of terms glitch. I keep playing only because some of my old krew are on my friend list.

At this point, if Glu knows anything about apps, we deserve a hefty compensation once everything is back in order. A weeks worth of boxes, one or two hundred gems.... I mean, most free to play apps that I play give out good recompense just for servers being down for maintenance....
    That is a good idea but it's never going to happen they've only done that like once I think and that was it.

Anyway I never got a response from their support system got one from the moderators on here it worked for a minute and then it went back out so i sent another message and they (moderator on here) stated that they were looking into this after a few days of waiting the Krew and gift box icon reappeared in my game again I'm gonna assume my game fixed itself since Glu or the morderators i contacted for help never emailed me back.

Good luck to you all I hope they help you or your game fixes itself as AngelaLauren stated it normally does.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nice to read that astray!

I got an answer from the customer care today and they said that they'll give my info to the dev team.

Also today a popup with a special offer brought back my gift box tab (without the gift box though),so that's a good sign!

However the chat button isn't there too, hope they fix everything I want to be able to enjoy all aspects from the game again.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Nice to read that astray!

I got an answer from the customer care today and they said that they'll give my info to the dev team.

Also today a popup with a special offer brought back my gift box tab (without the gift box though),so that's a good sign!

However the chat button isn't there too, hope they fix everything I want to be able to enjoy all aspects from the game again.

Same thing with me was able to see the offers but not the actual gift box and then that ended and the part where the gift box is supposed to be was blank again just a black space then I started doing a gig and once that gig was over my gift box and krew reappeared so now I'm sceptical because every time I completed a task the game would refresh itself and my gift box and Krew would disappear I hope it's fixed for good because not being able to participate in events or chat with your Krew members sucks.

Hopefully yours will fix itself.
    Thanks astray!

Here's an update on my situation, today I got another answer from the ticket I sent and they fixed my game... for 5 minutes!

I got my gift boxes today and the chat button and krew tab were there too, but when I came back to the game later everything was gone again.

I replied them saying what happened and now I'm waiting for a solution again. They made a trap that even them are not able to disable lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    Thanks astray!

Here's an update on my situation, today I got another answer from the ticket I sent and they fixed my game... for 5 minutes!

I got my gift boxes today and the chat button and krew tab were there too, but when I came back to the game later everything was gone again.

I replied them saying what happened and now I'm waiting for a solution again. They made a trap that even them are not able to disable lol.

Sounds similar to my situation for my Android game. I also got an answer on my ticket, and then I got my giftboxes for the day, and it seemed like I could join a krew again.

But when I tried to join a krew, everything disappeared again. So the problem still remains.
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
    That's sad shairnah, I'm sorry!

We're in the same boat, still waiting here too.

Hope they reconsider and remove this from the game in the next update, clearly the people that they are targeting aren't being affected, just a quick look at IG and that's very obvious, while you and I are here without being able to get boxes, play the event and enjoy the time with krew friends.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JuliekoalaJuliekoala Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem :( how I do?
  • HikariHikari Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm so happy to read that I'm not the only one. I can't play with kim kardashian hollywood and now i can't get my giftbox or week end event on this game... I will send a ticket but i'm hopeless...
    Thanks astray!

Hmm did you try contacting glu through the in-game service ? I sent a ticket in and never got an answer but the moderator eggsandbananas was looking into it for me at the time as well , I am not sure if they fixed my situation or the game magically fixed itself as I never got a response back from the moderator after they asked for more information then stated they were looking into it, I guess after not playing it for a bit and then finally playing it my game got itself back on track though I'd like to think that eggsandbananas somehow fixed it for me not gonna jinx myself or talk too soon but I've not had an issue with it glitching and disappearing since it reappeared.

I hope it gets figured out for you all.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It looks like we finally found a solution for the glitch that was preventing you guys from accessing krews and gift boxes. If you're still having this issue, please send me a private message with your platform (iOS/Android) and ID.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yahoopersonalsyahoopersonals Registered Users 6 Posts
    KalindaKing I have had this issue almost a month with no fixes or response..please help me I am new on this thread ..my username here is yahoopersonals my doll name is amy..I have galaxy s4 android. .level 24, over 115 followers, lost gems and lives, no gift boxes, etc..just like everyone else..The only difference I have spent thousands on this game that can be verified. .I don't really want a refund I want my game fix and what I paid for like no ads, gems , lives, relaced..don't know how to direct message you so you have to do step by step with me or I can send my personal email ..please help ..I am a serious gamer and not Hacker! THANK YOU
  • yahoopersonalsyahoopersonals Registered Users 6 Posts
    Please help me KalindaKing
    KalindaKing I have had this issue almost a month with no fixes or response..please help me I am new on this thread ..my username here is yahoopersonals my doll name is amy..I have galaxy s4 android. .level 24, over 115 followers, lost gems and lives, no gift boxes, etc..just like everyone else..The only difference I have spent thousands on this game that can be verified. .I don't really want a refund I want my game fix and what I paid for like no ads, gems , lives, relaced..don't know how to direct message you so you have to do step by step with me or I can send my personal email ..please help ..I am a serious gamer and not Hacker! THANK YOU

Hope you get help
  • falkirkfalkirk Registered Users 6 Posts
    Still having the same issue. Logged a ticket nearly a week ago with no response. And I can't seem to send messages on here.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    falkirk wrote: »
    Still having the same issue. Logged a ticket nearly a week ago with no response. And I can't seem to send messages on here.

Please send me a private message with your platform (Android/iOS) and ID. My inbox isn't full anymore!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Oh sorry I didn't came back here to give my feedback!

So they fixed it for me on last Friday morning and I was able to complete the event and get my boxes back!

I have to say that I'm really impressed by the efficiency of the customer care on this issue, I sent a ticket on last Sunday/Monday and after two or three talks by Friday everything was solved!

Might be helped the fact that in my first message I included all my in-game and device data and also I attached a screenshot.

Hope you guys also have your issues solved soon! Good luck!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lena39Lena39 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Guess I should leave the feedback here as well - I got the response about six days after sending the ticket for no krew, no gift boxes, no events (I think this one happened a week after gift boxes and krew disappeared, but not 100% sure). Everything's working now, hope there won't be a relapse. Still, it's a bit frustrating that they are treating these issues as isolated cases rather than acknowledging a large glitch, so it looks like you're pretty much stuck contacting support via in-game ticket, or maybe Kalinda if it isn't working, and little hope of update to just fix it. Maybe they're working on it behind the scenes, but I wish they'd own up.
  • ieatscupcakesieatscupcakes Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I've restarted my game and uninstalled the app and there's been no change. I'm an IOS user.
  • dudesbeckerdudesbecker Registered Users 10 Posts
    It happen to me too
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You have to send a Pm to Kalindaking including your ID number. DO NOT POST YOUR ID NUMBER IN THE OPEN FORUM>

I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElissaElissa Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    this is my problem too!!