Suggestion Thread

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    - Being able to throw parties in your home.
    - Different kinds of weekend events.

Agree to both of these. Possibly take Super Star events away and replace them with party events. That way more people can participate since spending money isn't required.
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I would like to see where my gigs will be before I agree to do them instead of just times when perry calls to tell he got you a gig
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • UVtearsUVtears Registered Users 16 Posts
    Communicating with the players of your game via in game announcements, especially when a glitch is ruining their game experience.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Find a way to get rid of all this spam!!! It's in a lot of the threads now.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Find a way to get rid of all this spam!!! It's in a lot of the threads now.

The problem with this forums is that there's no active moderator here to do cleanups with all of the spamming.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    The problem with this forums is that there's no active moderator here to do cleanups with all of the spamming.:(

I totally agree with you about the moderators btw.

My suggestion:

I want the contact list to have some kind of order. Alphabetically or "most dated/most worked with" or something. I'm so tired of scrolling down the whole list just to find the contact I want to keep working with/keep dating.

Also, the krew contacts should be sorted under "Friends" I think.
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Please, secure game saves!
    PM to add
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    I suggest that Perry should tell you were the "random" gigs takes place as well as the duration time. 'Cause I got a gig in Thailand and I'm only on level 14 in my Android game, so I can't travel there.
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    -Communty Moderators for this forum to clean up the spam.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    A halloween event with a harley quinn outfit please
    This game is going downhill.
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    body types and more facial items and makeup
    This game is going downhill.
  • TheOnlyMareTheOnlyMare Registered Users 43 Posts
    kkg_grace wrote: »
    body types and more facial items and makeup

Agree, I think this game need more diverse face looks, body types, skin tones, facial items and makeups too.
    Hi Y'all I'm Mare, please 2 meet y'all <3
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Lvl: 23
    Always active
    Krew: 341 ( Free for Everyone ) ;)
    ----Britney Spears: AD profile----
    Moniqué
    Lvl: 15~16
    Oftenly active
    Record : Young Money :cool:
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    It's not even October yet I'm sure they have plenty of time to decide their Halloween theme, I love Harley Quinn but I don't think anyone would want the entire Halloween theme or event to be solely based on her look.
  • LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    Pay w/ K-gems to increase the limit /members/ in a krew.
    Pics, pics, pics.
  • MaayaMaaya Registered Users 4 Posts
    I hope Glu will let us change our @username too. I really need it to be changeable. Please make it real, Glu. I'm begging you.. Thank you ♡
  • lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Pay w/ K-gems to increase the limit /members/ in a krew.

This would definitely be a bonus!
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    A more diverse range of expressions for photos, perhaps? I'd love to switch it up with more 'positive' reactions i.e. winking, smiling, in love rather than grumpy, sad, scared etc. We get so many stickers and I'd love if it were substituted into emotions instead.
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • deldel Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'd like the ability to chat at a party. You have these people standing there and doing nothing.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    del wrote: »
    I'd like the ability to chat at a party. You have these people standing there and doing nothing.

When we have a party we just go right into krew chat from there.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    lenainc wrote: »
    A more diverse range of expressions for photos, perhaps? I'd love to switch it up with more 'positive' reactions i.e. winking, smiling, in love rather than grumpy, sad, scared etc. We get so many stickers and I'd love if it were substituted into emotions instead.

We do have all those expressions you're asking for. Maybe you don't know how to change them...?
    isabeau wrote: »
    We do have all those expressions you're asking for. Maybe you don't know how to change them...?

I know we do. I am pointing out the positive emotions we do have in suggestion that we have more.
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • xpsychedelic.daisyxpsychedelic.daisy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree on lowering prices of wardrobe items, travel, and houses/pets, also make energy easier to obtain, when getting calls about his inform us in the length if it prior to accepting...I guess in short make it more like kkh and this game would be perfect.
  • callhershelliecallhershellie Registered Users 4 Posts
    Does anyone know why there is a countdown on some of the purchased clothes? I've never seen this before. I just bought a top with K Gems and underneath it, is says 2 days and 23 hours? Please help!
  • Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    Does anyone know why there is a countdown on some of the purchased clothes? I've never seen this before. I just bought a top with K Gems and underneath it, is says 2 days and 23 hours? Please help!

It's because you wore that to a party. Once you wear an outfit to a party you have to wait a while until you wear it again. I think you can wear the outfit for normal gigs while the timer is going. But you cannot rsvp to a party when wearing something with a timer. Hope this helps 💜
  • mipie15mipie15 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I think that Krew parties are a bit too difficult and disappointing. If there's only the same few people helping with all the parties, there is absolutely no way to get 5 stars! Once the party timer hits 10 minutes, I think the people who have already finished their party tasks should be able to go back and finish the party. There's really no point in having parties if you know you're going to fail every single time.:(:mad:
    K & K
    Amiah
    Level 21
    20.4 M followers
    Leader of Dazzling Divas (DD4L)
  • deldel Registered Users 10 Posts
    Make tasks for home that gives you energy.
    Make there be a purpose for taking someone to an event.
  • soconfusedsoconfused Registered Users 5 Posts
    They now have reason to purchase a house, thank god!!
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    *How about some achievements related to purchasing houses and pets?

*Please add a Co-Leader position in the Krew.

*On the #KrewGoal events please let us see the points of the entire Krew?!

***Edited
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I would LOVE to have fingerless gloves... perhaps as an accessory from this Kendall Halloween costume?

MAIN-Kendall-Jenner.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • NephrysNephrys Registered Users 5 Posts
    Two words: Red. Hair.

Not the pumpkin orange that's already in the game, but a deep, cinnamon toned, Haley Williams-esque red hair color!