Who says you can’t party on a weeknight? New update for krews!

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
I know some of you have been anxiously waiting for more content so I'm happy to announce that a major Kendall & Kylie update will be released later today!
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev134

Comments

• kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Omg what does this mean and when is it please tell me me
    This game is going downhill.
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Awesome! Can't wait <3
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm just excited for new storylines. I'm saving them all for event weekends since I'm always out of storyline gigs by the time events begin. I barely finished this past weekend's event.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG I can't wait!!! Thank you for sharing, KalindaKing!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!! It sounds like we might be getting party events?? Whatever it includes, I'm just happy for an update! :)
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I'm so excited for this update! :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    oh man, she totally said a "major" update! i cannot wait! thank you so much for letting us know, kalindaking!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I really like the word "major". Can't wait!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    YAYY! :D Very exciting !

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Yay! Cannot wait! More storylines! Super excited!
    Updates here!! :)
    We can throw parties now!! Yes! Thank Glu! :)
    Still no update for IOS. :/
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    I know some of you have been anxiously waiting for more content so I'm happy to announce that a major Kendall & Kylie update will be released later today!

So I'm a little confused. Can you clear this up for me please? Can we only throw krew parties? Or can we throw regular parties? Will there be party event weekends? Or again, can we only do krew parties for gift boxes? Thanks!
  • Madisson_CMadisson_C Registered Users 3 Posts
    k&k krew name : Queen Madisson

My krew is a public account so anyone may join, it's open to everyone, & also I'm online 24/7 so I always hand out kred

Please add up and enjoy x x x
    Still waiting on iOS.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    can someone post some screenshots on the new parties :) i'm too excited!!

There's really no pictures to post lol. They added a new feature with the krews. You can start a krew party and do actions, but you can only do them once, so your other krew members have to RSVP to the party to help finish it. If you get 5 stars, you earn a special gift box with special items, like the other krew gift boxes.

None of my krew members have RSVP'd to help me yet, so I don't know if they show up in your house too or not. It would be cool if they did.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    None of my krew members have RSVP'd to help me yet, so I don't know if they show up in your house too or not. It would be cool if they did.

nice nice thanks for in the inside take Angela!! I can't wait to try this feature with my krew.
    Here are the special items in the gift boxes that you earn if you finish krew parties with 5 stars

Screenshot_20160830-184424_edit_1472597111303.jpeg
    Here are the special items in the gift boxes that you earn if you finish krew parties with 5 stars

Screenshot_20160830-184424_edit_1472597111303.jpeg

Wow, I love the outfit, minus the purse. Good job, GLU.
    Now WHERE is the update for iOS? :p
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I like the items! I'm with Lants on this one where's IOS update?
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    I hope y'all get it soon! Mainly because I need my iOS krew members to RSVP and help me with the party lol.
    I hope y'all get it soon! Mainly because I need my iOS krew members to RSVP and help me with the party lol.

Are there new storylines, clothes, location?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys!

Got the update here, I was surprised since I wasn't expecting a KK update!

I was waiting for a BSAD update, cause I haven't much to do on that game now, but since KK I still have plenty of things the need of a new update wasn't in my mind lol

I need enter a krew again to test the party feature, but from what Perry said it works more like the parties from BSAD than KKH parties.

There isn't much new clothes and also no new hair for girls.

Supposedly there is a new house in Calabasas, but I thought that house was always there lol

Thank to the GluGods it isn't very expensive.

Right now I'm focused on going on dates to level up faster, I'm so happy with this game and it's storylines that are really well written, I love how everything is connected and the drama is real lol, that I can't wait to get to that level 23 hair and go ahead with the 'story mode'.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Are there new storylines, clothes, location?

Yes. New location - Bahamas. Super cute new clothes, and new storylines as well.
    Here's the summary of the update

Screenshot_20160830-190206_edit_1472598155633.jpeg
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Got the update here, I was surprised since I wasn't expecting a KK update!

I was waiting for a BSAD update, cause I haven't much to do on that game now, but since KK I still have plenty of things the need of a new update wasn't in my mind lol

I need enter a krew again to test the party feature, but from what Perry said it works more like the parties from BSAD than KKH parties.

There isn't much new clothes and also no new hair for girls.

Supposedly there is a new house in Calabasas, but I thought that house was always there lol

Thank to the GluGods it isn't very expensive.

Right now I'm focused on going on dates to level up faster, I'm so happy with this game and it's storylines that are really well written, I love how everything is connected and the drama is real lol, that I can't wait to get to that level 23 hair and go ahead with the 'story mode'.

The house in Calabassass is new, I think. There was always a location there, but I don't think we could purchase it until now. :)
    Take your time with the story. You run out before you know it. I never have storyline gigs when we have work it weekends and I always barely finish it lol.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    1472598030-screenshot-20160831-005902-2.png

Wishing crazily that hair and leotard be earnables...What is the chance???
    LantsPance wrote: »
    The house in Calabassass is new, I think. There was always a location there, but I don't think we could purchase it until now. :)
    Take your time with the story. You run out before you know it. I never have storyline gigs when we have work it weekends and I always barely finish it lol.

Thanks for make clear and for the tips buddy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!