Who says you can’t party on a weeknight? New update for krews!

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I absolutely love having party with my Krew members!!! I love this new feature that you guys have added into the game.

cOqUuUW.png
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I threw a party, was at max RSVP, everyone did their actions and so did I, yet we couldn't reach the 5 stars. Did this happen to anyone else?
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Our krew is getting an issue where when we try to RSVP we're told the party is full but it will only have a couple people in it and they have nothing to tap. We were so close to getting 5 stars but the game wouldn't allow anyone else to join!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Do the stars in parties only show individually or do they update every time someone else in the krew completes their actions? I have a 4 hour party going on and there are 3 of us working on it but the stars, for me, are still only 2 stars full when I feel like they should be more since all 3 of us completed all of our actions?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Also, it's kind of a bummer that parties can be "full" at all-- the more the merrier, right?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    haftime wrote: »
    Our krew is getting an issue where when we try to RSVP we're told the party is full but it will only have a couple people in it and they have nothing to tap. We were so close to getting 5 stars but the game wouldn't allow anyone else to join!

@Angela and Haftime, I found out that usually the person who started the party has the most tappable's/actions to do at the party. Example I would reach to 2.5/3 stars (depends which house) from doing my actions and my guests would arrive to finish them off for me and reach the 5 star!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Do the stars in parties only show individually or do they update every time someone else in the krew completes their actions? I have a 4 hour party going on and there are 3 of us working on it but the stars, for me, are still only 2 stars full when I feel like they should be more since all 3 of us completed all of our actions?

Hey Lants! The star updates every time someone does their actions and they contribute it. Usually for my Krew it takes us 4 people to finish a party, but we found out the home at Malibu takes 5 people! so it really depends
    Hey Lants! The star updates every time someone does their actions and they contribute it. Usually for my Krew it takes us 4 people to finish a party, but we found out the home at Malibu takes 5 people! so it really depends

Oh, wow, I guess I picked the worst location to start, lol. What location takes the fewest amount of people? Anyone know?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Oh, wow, I guess I picked the worst location to start, lol. What location takes the fewest amount of people? Anyone know?

Lants I would recommend the house in Santa Monica, the one where you do the tutorial with Gretel.
    @Angela and Haftime, I found out that usually the person who started the party has the most tappable's/actions to do at the party. Example I would reach to 2.5/3 stars (depends which house) from doing my actions and my guests would arrive to finish them off for me and reach the 5 star!

Yeah. I knew that. I did all the actions I could, and so did my guests, but we still weren't at 5 stars and it wouldn't let anyone else join. It kept telling the other krew members that the party was full. So I still don't understand exactly what the issues was and why it didn't let us finish with the 5 stars.
    And what does that even mean, the party is full? How many people is that? On my game, a full party is the party starter plus 3 guests. Is that different for other people?
    Also, it's kind of a bummer that parties can be "full" at all-- the more the merrier, right?

I agree! All krew members should be able to RSVP, do some actions, and all work towards the 5 stars so we can all get the gift boxes.
    And what does that even mean, the party is full? How many people is that? On my game, a full party is the party starter plus 3 guests. Is that different for other people?

Depends on which house you're using to hold the party.
    Depends on which house you're using to hold the party.

But if I was still at full RSVP, no one else was allowed to join because it was telling them the party was full, and everyone that RSVP'd did their actions and so did I, then why did we not reach the 5 stars? Sorry, don't mean to rant. It's just confusing and frustrating. :(
    I think I'll just shoot a message to Kalinda to see if I can figure this out.
    But if I was still at full RSVP, no one else was allowed to join because it was telling them the party was full, and everyone that RSVP'd did their actions and so did I, then why did we not reach the 5 stars? Sorry, don't mean to rant. It's just confusing and frustrating. :(

I totally understand your frustrations, Angela. I don't know what els I can can do to help you. Maybe KalindaKing can help us more about understanding the party system since she works with the team. right now all we can do is trial and error I guess
    I totally understand your frustrations, Angela. I don't know what els I can can do to help you. Maybe KalindaKing can help us more about understanding the party system since she works with the team. right now all we can do is trial and error I guess

Yup. Thanks anyway. I just pm'd Kalinda so hopefully she'll be able to give me some insight on the issue. :)
    Yup. Thanks anyway. I just pm'd Kalinda so hopefully she'll be able to give me some insight on the issue. :)

Thank you for contacting Kalinda. As you know, my krew is having this same issue, so I'd be happy to talk to Kalinda if she needs more info.
    Thank you for contacting Kalinda. As you know, my krew is having this same issue, so I'd be happy to talk to Kalinda if she needs more info.

No problem! Yeah, it was just really irritating and frustrating seeing as though it only happened the one time and everything we tried to do to get the 5 stars just didn't work. So I'd definitely like to know what went wrong so it can be avoided in the future. I'll definitely let you know what she says and I'll point her in your direction if she needs anymore info or more proof of the issue. :)
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    i think is really nice to inovate the game and it gets me excited but the parties are just not happening, is hard to win the prizes like this, when im able to enter and play half of my krew is offline, it would be really nice to win kred on quests insted is harder to win when you have to depend on someone else
  • SheenaMarieSheenaMarie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Kalinda, Krew parties are full with only 4 members???? Or can all members attend?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Just found out that you only need three Krew members to finish a party at Santa Monica!!
    The host will need to use a bit more than a full energy bar (about 35) to finish with two other members.

I like the party update so far, but just wish that it can allow more Krew members to join.
    (Currently 4 max, except for Malibu, 5)
    The host has to use too many energy bolts and other members barely have any actions to do (only 2 actions?). It should be even out a bit. So, if more people want to contribute, they can. If not, then three people can finish it with even contributions.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg I didn't understood the party system initially, I RSVP-ed to Lants' party for both my games and didn't do anything. I'm sorry! I didn't know I had to (wait where do I go?) tap some actions to help complete it.

It's no wonder I got a pop up that my party finished at 3 stars, I was like, when did I start a party?

And now Lants' doll keeps calling me to say "The party could have been better" lol! #guilty
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg I didn't understood the party system initially, I RSVP-ed to Lants' party for both my games and didn't do anything. I'm sorry! I didn't know I had to (wait where do I go?) tap some actions to help complete it.

It's no wonder I got a pop up that my party finished at 3 stars, I was like, when did I start a party?

And now Lants' doll keeps calling me to say "The party could have been better" lol! #guilty

It's totally okay. Now you know. I was wondering why we didn't finish that party and had plenty enough people. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Naimonster wrote: »

Well ... It's new. We are all trying to figure out how this party thing works.
    I wish before we RSVP, the announcement in the Krew message board would tell us where the party is. Not just "I'm having a party! Do you want to come?". Otherwise, you will have to RSVP first in order to see the banner on the bottom screen that tells you where the party is. My Krew members always announce it on the message board when starting a party, so that helps. :)

Lants, I deleted my previous message regarding asking if you need to join a new Krew. I misunderstood your message and thought that you're looking for a new Krew. Didn't try to pull you away from your group. Apologize to Nai, too. Have fun throwing parties! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    So Kalinda told me there's no glitch for the krew parties, and that the max number of guests for the Jackson Hole home is 3 plus the party thrower. Well I had three guests and we all did the actions but still didn't get to the 5 stars. However, the regular site is messed up and won't let me log in so I can't message her back to tell her this. Super frustrating. :(
    So Kalinda told me there's no glitch for the krew parties, and that the max number of guests for the Jackson Hole home is 3 plus the party thrower. Well I had three guests and we all did the actions but still didn't get to the 5 stars. However, the regular site is messed up and won't let me log in so I can't message her back to tell her this. Super frustrating. :(

We have no trouble finishing it in Jackson Hole with 4 people but we can't finish it in the Bahamas home and can't have a fifth person join. Yeah ... It's frustrating!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    We have no trouble finishing it in Jackson Hole with 4 people but we can't finish it in the Bahamas home and can't have a fifth person join. Yeah ... It's frustrating!

I just received another message from her saying it might be because someone at the party didn't do all their actions, but everyone who RSVP'd to the party said they did all they could. So I'm still confused and frustrated. I also told her people on the forum were having the same problem, just at different locations. I hope this is something that gets looked into. I know Kalinda posted a krew party faq in the faq & support forum, but it really hasn't been of any help to me.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Vats, I'm working with our team to update the forum so that stops happening. Please hang in there.

Thanks for telling me that, I was starting to get paranoic (who am I fooling here? I'm already super paranoic), cause I didn't saw anyone else complaining about this and thought 'what am I doing wrong right now? 'am I being banned?'

Yesterday my krew throw a lot of parties and we had so much fun, but aparently no luck with the boxes lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts

I belong to AngelaLauren's Krew and I was there in the party yesterday. I was pushing in the chat, calling people to get there and perform the actions. Nobody could join because it was showing full. It was really frustrating. Angela was waiting for the party to be over and we couldn't do anything. Besides it, everybody was having parties and 5 stars, unfortunately we didn't have luck with the boxes, but was fun. Today we are a little quiet waiting for the weekend event... Good luck you all!!!