9-1-16 Event

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
No spoilers yet?? I'm going crazy!! Post them here if y'all find any and let's discuss. :)

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    It's a superstar event!!!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Screenshot_20160901-200054_edit_1472774489228.jpeg

Screenshot_20160901-200100_edit_1472774526230.jpeg
    It's a VIP type event now omg!!! but you need to spend 4,000 K-Gems omg what!!!!
    Sorry! Didn't see you posted it too lol.
    It's a VIP type event now omg!!! but you need to spend 4,000 K-Gems omg what!!!!

Are you serious?!?! I thought it was gonna be the stars again! But 4,000 k-gems for all the items?? You've seriously got to be kidding. There's no way people are gonna pay that much. I was willing to pay the $10.00 for this event but 4,000 k-gems? They must be out of their **** minds!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Good news, I have some KGems to spend. Bad news, no way do I have 4k!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Are you serious?!?! I thought it was gonna be the stars again! But 4,000 k-gems for all the items?? You've seriously got to be kidding. There's no way people are gonna pay that much. I was willing to pay the $10.00 for this event but 4,000 k-gems? They must be out of their **** minds!!

I'm honestly so furious right now!! I had my payment all ready for $13 but now if I want this I would have to pay around $50!!! UGH
    I'm honestly so furious right now!! I had my payment all ready for $13 but now if I want this I would have to pay around $50!!! UGH

Yeah. I know I wasn't exactly thrilled with paying $10.00 but 4,000 k-gems when they gave us no warning? I'm not liking this at all. I'd rather pay the $10.00, and I was going to because I love the dress, but Glu can forget it.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    $50 is the same amount you'd spend in KKH, so... I don't understand the complaints, lol. People have been begging for a true VIP like in KKH. Here it is. :)

And when the Super Star events came out, most of you were upset and said you wished it'd be more like the VIP in KKH...
    Changed your minds?

I'm also not at all trying to be rude, I hope you all know that. I just genuinely don't understand.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    $50 is the same amount you'd spend in KKH, so... I don't understand the complaints, lol. People have been begging for a true VIP like in KKH. Here it is. :)

And when the Super Star events came out, most of you were upset and said you wished it'd be more like the VIP in KKH...
    Changed your minds?

I haven't played KKH for a long time and I never knew it's that expensive there too! oh well
    LantsPance wrote: »

Changed your minds?

I won't lie. I wanted a VIP like KKH because at the time I had 3,000 k-gems saved up to spend. And I wasn't happy that we had to spend $10.00 for all the items. I never really participated in a KKH VIP event, so I never blew $50.00 on one weekend for a special event. And I'm not doing it here either. It just seems a little excessive. If Glu would have warned us that they were changing the format from money to k-gems, it would have given people time to start hoarding their k-gems in anticipation for his. Like I said, I was fully ready to spend the $10.00 for the event because I love the orange dress. Guess we can't criticize the game without them making a huge change on us.
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    I've always skipped VIP events, even when I used to play KKH. I'm not trying to go broke on fictional merch.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Personally I never wanted a VIP event because like I've said before they're the max price is gonna be ridiculous and look I was right but hey there's always a chance for me next week to earn all the items
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I am loving the new format. I don't have enough k-gems to even open a box. Silly me used some them the other day not expecting a VIP type event. But I don't really care I have a super busy weekend so I don't really care and I am happy I don't have to grind. But the fact that you don't have to put money to participate seems way better to me. I personally like this new format do wish the k-gem amount wasn't so high but oh well.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hmm well I've never done the VIP in KKH so I didn't know you'd have to shell out $50 just to get the VIP items from the box & even if I did I wouldn't spend $50 on KKH so deffo NOT gonna spend it on this game also NOT everyone wanted a VIP event like KKH.

I mean ffs why don't they just let us have parties or do gigs or hey let us go on dates & collect stars to get the items the way they do in normal events?

I mean not tryna be a pessimist but I can barely pay back my student loans let alone keep food in the fridge thanks to my flatmates why would I waste money on this it's a luxury not a necessity anyway lol ?

I mean don't get me wrong I'm loving the update the fact that they're finally listening to our suggestions & taking them into consideration is amazing as well but they seriously need to get their Super Star events together I love the clothes but no way in hell am I willing to dish out hundreds of dollars on a game just to win clothes and hairstyles that may or may not disappear in a glitch, 4,000 K gems? Really Glu? Really? Lol...
    astray wrote: »
    Hmm well I've never done the VIP in KKH so I didn't know you'd have to shell out $50 just to get the VIP items from the box & even if I did I wouldn't spend $50 on KKH so deffo NOT gonna spend it on this game also NOT everyone wanted a VIP event like KKH.

I mean ffs why don't they just let us have parties or do gigs or hey let us go on dates & collect stars to get the items the way they do in normal events?

I mean not tryna be a pessimist but I can barely pay back my student loans let alone keep food in the fridge thanks to my flatnates why would I waste money on this it's a luxury not a necessity anyway lol ?

I mean don't get me wrong I'm loving the update the fact that they're finally listening to our suggestions & taking them into consideration is amazing as well but they seriously need to get their Super Star events together I love the clothes but no way in hell am I willing to dish out hundreds of dollars on a game just to win clothes and hairstyles that may or may not disappear in a glitch, 4,000 K gems? Really Glu? Really? Lol...

I didn't know it costs $50 on KKH to complete a VIP event either because a lot of people on the forums said it was so easy to save the amount you needed between VIP events. If I knew they were gonna be charging us 4k k-gems or $50 equivalent, I would have never complained about the $10 lol.
  • TheOnlyMareTheOnlyMare Registered Users 43 Posts

You don't need to spend 4000 K gems for all of the stuffs, I spent 360 Kgems on the giftboxes and I already got that necklace
    Hi Y'all I'm Mare, please 2 meet y'all <3
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Lvl: 23
    Always active
    Krew: 341 ( Free for Everyone ) ;)
    ----Britney Spears: AD profile----
    Moniqué
    Lvl: 15~16
    Oftenly active
    Record : Young Money :cool:
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I do think 50$ is a lot! I don't really care for the items, defenitly not worth spending that kind of money. I bought kgems to open boxes for the hair! And got sooo lucky the hair and the pants in the first 3 boxes!! So I am very happy &#55357;&#56842;
    es3uz4.png
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I like this change. Until I noticed you need 4 000 gems to complete this event. :D I am saving gems from the beginning for events like this, but I am just in the middle. It's so hard saving gems here. I would say, it's easier save stars in KKH.
    And the earnable are not so special for me, there's better clothes in wardrobe for just 200-300 gems. :)

Are these dress Kylie's? I swear I saw them on her.

Gonna skip this event and will be focusing on tasks in KKH (yes, I come back to playing it, because K&K is so boring during weeks).
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm glad they made this event, I had been waiting forever hoarding my Kgems! But I think they should totally lower the amount of Kgems, I get that it's the same cost as KKH (actually no, KKH is more expensive). However K&K doesn't give us opportunities to earn Kgems. In KKH, people could save up 600KStars in like 1 month, 2 months max. I don't even have the option to watch ads for Kgems in K&K! One game has the option, but there's forever 0 videos to watch...
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    BsBbvAi.png
    Z0Or6i2.png
    PM to add
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I like this change. Until I noticed you need 4 000 gems to complete this event. :D I am saving gems from the beginning for events like this, but I am just in the middle. It's so hard saving gems here. I would say, it's easier save stars in KKH.
    And the earnable are not so special for me, there's better clothes in wardrobe for just 200-300 gems. :)

Are these dress Kylie's? I swear I saw them on her.

Gonna skip this event and will be focusing on tasks in KKH (yes, I come back to playing it, because K&K is so boring during weeks).

I've seen her in them too I think most of the clothes we see in earnables either she or Kendall have worn.
    Shannen wrote: »
    I do think 50$ is a lot! I don't really care for the items, defenitly not worth spending that kind of money. I bought kgems to open boxes for the hair! And got sooo lucky the hair and the pants in the first 3 boxes!! So I am very happy &#55357;&#56842;
    es3uz4.png

You're so lucky i got the clothes & the necklace, I want the hair so bad but when I open a box it's never inside of the box and when it was it was in the last bottom box I'm so mad I'm running out of K gems lol
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm glad they made this event, I had been waiting forever hoarding my Kgems! But I think they should totally lower the amount of Kgems, I get that it's the same cost as KKH (actually no, KKH is more expensive). However K&K doesn't give us opportunities to earn Kgems. In KKH, people could save up 600KStars in like 1 month, 2 months max. I don't even have the option to watch ads for Kgems in K&K! One game has the option, but there's forever 0 videos to watch...

Nai--How I earn nine to ten gems a day, and cash--go in the closet and try on stuff for an amount greater than the gems/cash you already have. Tap to "Buy" and option should come up to watch a vid. Some people get more than others, it might be according to platform. Pain in the neck, but this should work for you. Just keep doing gems/cash for the same item however many times you get the offer. <3 GL