09-08-16 Weekend Event

I've got spoilers for this weekend's Work It event! What do you think of the items?

K_K_09_08_Weekend_1.png

K_K_09_08_Weekend_2.png

K_K_09_08_Weekend_3.png

K_K_09_08_Weekend_4.png
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev1

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    YAAAAAY!!! Thank you so much, Kalinda! <3
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Love the items Kalinda. There's no way I'm going to be able to earn all of them though. :/
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thank you kalinda! I am super excited about the items this weekend. I can usually get all the earnables, but i'm really hoping i can get any of the gift box items-- hair, dress, shoes, i love it all! I'm really drawn to both pairs of shoes this week. They're each unlike anything else in my closet. The clothes for this Bahamas update have been so fun and tropical!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • CarterStarsCarterStars Registered Users 4 Posts
    Beautiful hairstyle for girls! The dress did not like (
    Thanks for the spoilers. thank you kalinda!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers! Good thing I've been saving my storyline gigs!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Lants, I ran out of storyline gigs since the last work it event. Is it harder to complete the event if you only have the Perry gigs?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    haftime wrote: »
    Lants, I ran out of storyline gigs since the last work it event. Is it harder to complete the event if you only have the Perry gigs?

In my opinion, yes. So because of this, I saved the gigs that we got from the last update so that I could use them for a Work It weekend. I find it more difficult because Perry's gigs are unpredictable. Sometimes the 3 hour ones can be completed with full energy bar and then others take the full 3 hours. Same with the 1 hour options. This is why I prefer storyline gigs for these weekend events and for the past few of them, I've been out because they release so few new ones with each update. The last Work It weekend, I literally finished like 20 minutes before the event ended.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    In my opinion, yes. So because of this, I saved the gigs that we got from the last update so that I could use them for a Work It weekend. I find it more difficult because Perry's gigs are unpredictable. Sometimes the 3 hour ones can be completed with full energy bar and then others take the full 3 hours. Same with the 1 hour options. This is why I prefer storyline gigs for these weekend events and for the past few of them, I've been out because they release so few new ones with each update. The last Work It weekend, I literally finished like 20 minutes before the event ended.

Thanks for the tip! I hope I am able to finish! I know what you mean about the gigs being inconsistent. I may have to save my storylines at the next update!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    The earnables are just okay. The gift box items are gorgeous, but I doubt I'll get any because the palettes suck. :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks for spoilers Kalinda!

I like the girls' earnable top and shorts a lot. The gift box items are nice to have but I won't fret if I don't win it in my boxes.

I like the guys' earnable too, I am always up for snapbacks! Hope we girls get more snapbacks too!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thanks for spoilers Kalinda!

I like the girls' earnable top and shorts a lot. The gift box items are nice to have but I won't fret if I don't win it in my boxes.

I like the guys' earnable too, I am always up for snapbacks! Hope we girls get more snapbacks too!

Yes, please Glu!! More snapbacks and sneakers for girls! All the items don't always have to be super girly.
    Advice to all of you, start a gig an hour or two before the event so that you can finish it when the event goes live and get a headstart!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks again for the spoilers Kalinda!

I like all stuff, hope I get something at the boxes (as if!), but also hope to finish this event last time I had a hard time!

Good luck everybody;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks, Vats! Good luck to you, too, buddy!!!

10 event points in my first box.
    The dress was in the second box on the middle row.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    Omg! Glu finally heard us! :D

This was my first free box! :o
    Literally Freaking out right now xD

2q1dudf.jpg
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
    RosyAlice wrote: »

2q1dudf.jpg

OMG!!!!!!! more than one item in a pallette!!! this is so exciting. and congrats on your box!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    I know right Lants?! I even closed my eyes for a few seconds to see if I was dreaming x'D

Thank you! I hope you get lucky too! :o
    I feel like going for the full outfit now D:
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    XxHstDc.png

I also got the hair in the third box that I bought and seen more than 1 prize in the palettes!
    I know right Lants?! I even closed my eyes for a few seconds to see if I was dreaming x'D

Thank you! I hope you get lucky too! :o
    I feel like going for the full outfit now D:

I just opened my second free box! The shoes were in second box on top row. Dress was first box on second row. I love it! Now chasing won't be so annoying hopefully. Anyone know if we're allowed to open more than one box from the same pallette?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts

2q1dudf.jpg
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Advice to all of you, start a gig an hour or two before the event so that you can finish it when the event goes live and get a headstart!

Hope this doesn't sound like I'm a newbie but I've never once thought about what time an event is going to start.. so its the same time every week?

Congrats on the hair! Hopefully we all get lucky ..I mean we can't all get a freaking sticker every single time.. While the item is one box off right?! Give thought it was rigged lol.. Hope your luck doesn't stop!
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

Hope this doesn't sound like I'm a newbie but I've never once thought about what time an event is going to start.. so its the same time every week?

Congrats on the hair! Hopefully we all get lucky ..I mean we can't all get a freaking sticker every single time.. While the item is one box off right?! Give thought it was rigged lol.. Hope your luck doesn't stop!

No worries! :D
    Yes, same time every Thursday. 7PM Central. 8PM Eastern. Then 5PM if you're in like California or something, haha.

I bought the $9.99 bundle and used all my gems on boxes and only got the shoes from stickers. I didn't see the hair at all, but it was still nice to see more than one item in a pallette!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • xluminexxluminex Registered Users 3 Posts
    I completed a six hour event and it didn't give me any stars!
    xluminex wrote: »
    I completed a six hour event and it didn't give me any stars!

Oh no! I'll be finishing one soon ( I think it was last week's ) and I hope I get stars. D:

Edit: I got 30 points from last week's 6 hour event.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

2q1dudf.jpg

Congrats! Seeing the dress in my usual box gives me hope lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Coooooool! More than 1 item in our giftbox set!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats on the hair RosyAlice!

This is so cool I also saw more than one event item per pallette this time! Hope this is going to be a thing now.

I got 'work it' stickers in my first and third boxes and got the shoes (this is becoming a tradition since I got the shoes almost every weekend event since I started to playing again) in my second box wich is good cause now I have bonus points!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    image_zpsajcdvbdg.jpeg

I finisheddd. This is like the first event in a few weeks that I've finished.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Congrats Trev!
    PM to add
    How many points to complete the event? I thought it's usually 250 but it's saying 200 for me.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    How many points to complete the event? I thought it's usually 250 but it's saying 200 for me.

It's 200 for me, too. I'm glad if it's less this week. This is my new male doll's first event. He is only level 12 and managed to finish it, whew!

Saw two event items in all three free gift boxes and got enough stickers for the sneakers. Thought the chance of winning is higher this week. I opened 3 more gift boxes (usually I don't open extras, chances are too low). Got nothing and only saw the dress, no hair. I regret so much buying extra gift boxes. :( I wish it could be like KKH that we are allowed to open 3 spots in one palette.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers