Angeline (Angeline & Jon)
AJ
Leah (K&K_Leah)
Peyton Vega-Rocha (astray)
Lucas Cervantes (astray)

Recruitment Requirements
Daily player/ Actively send kreds
Party girls/ boys

To join, just post here with your doll's name and a picture! Or you could PM me!

I created this krew to manage active players personally, I will boot you out if I see you lazing off! #NoMercy :p Unless you're off for vacation or something, let us all know. I will edit pics of our krew together when I'm free so keep your dolls in their best fashion! I'll keep updating this post with more info!

Santa Monica
Price: Free
Guests: 4
Duration: 4 Hours
Clean up: 4 Days 3 Hours, 1000kgems

Malibu
Price: $1,250
Guests: 5
Clean up: 3 Days 3 Hours, 760kgems

Calabasas
Price: $5,000/ 149kgems
Guests: 4
Clean up: 3 Days 3 Hours, 760kgems

Jackson Hole
Price: $10,000/ 479 kgems
Guests: 3
Duration: 3 Hours
Clean up: 2 Days 14 Hours, 630kgems

New York
Price: $30,000/ 959kgems
Guests: 5
Duration: 6 Hours
Clean up: 2 Days 3 Hours, 520kgems

Paris
Price: $75,000/ 1199kgems
Guests:
Duration:
Clean up:

Milan
Price: $60,000/ 799kgems
Guests:
Duration:
Clean up:

Montreal
Price: $25,000/ 499kgems
Guests: 2
Clean up: 1 Day 3 Hours, 280kgems

London
Price: $35,000/ 399kgems
Duration: 5 Hours
Clean up: 20 Hours, 200kgems

Thailand
Price: $65,000/ 599kgems
Clean up: 15 Hours, 150kgems

Bahamas
Price: $150,000/ 499kgems
Clean up: 20 Hours, 200kgems

Hong Kong
Price: $160,000/ 499kgems
Guests: 2
Clean up:

Budapest
Price: $170,000/ 499kgems
Guests:
Duration:
Clean up:
PM to add
Prev1

Comments

• RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi Nai!
    I was wondering if I could join you guys? :D

I can't promise to play during my working hours :( But I'll try my best to be active when possible :)

Edit: Oopsies, forgot to put my doll's name xD
    It's Rosy, we were together in the last krew :P
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great poster Nai!

Hope you find a lot of cool people and have a lot of fun with them!

Sorry that Angel are not able to join you, she has a very special job at her krew... she's the photographer there :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Hi! Been on the forums forever, I just don't post much...kinda internet shy, I guess. I'm working on it. :-)
    Came in here today looking for something like this...can't seem to find a krew (that isn't full) where people participate much.

Active, daily player, sends kred, etc. I haven't thrown many parties yet, but I'd like to! The krew I'm in isn't active enough to get 5 stars, so there hasn't really been a point.

Anyway, I'd love to join you guys. :-) My doll's name is Kate (also my name).

45D7938C-03F5-4740-8E50-B67FD9F787BE_zpskz4xez9v.png
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Got you Rosy :D

Aww Vatsy, but you should join for awhile so that Jax, Xan and Angel can all be friends! Then later you can leave!

Kate yes you're welcome to join! My main goal was the kred and party boxes, we have the same goal! Please send a request :D

We have some new krew members, I've updated the info above, there are still slots left!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Aww Vatsy, but you should join for awhile so that Jax, Xan and Angel can all be friends! Then later you can leave!

Yeah we can do that! I'll talk to Linda when she's back from Spain:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LexistormLexistorm Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey guys!
    I'm Lexi Storm, super active, buy k gems often and keep my doll looking lit AF!
    I always send kred.
    Please add me to your group! You will not regret it
  • LexistormLexistorm Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok. Just sent a request. Fingers crossed!
    Got you :D

We have 3 more slots!

Ok Vatsy let me know :o
    PM to add
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Kate yes you're welcome to join! My main goal was the kred and party boxes, we have the same goal! Please send a request :D

Request sent, thanks! :-)

Edit: Not sure if the requests time out or something? My phone's been extra stupid today, and since the krew feature itself seems buggy fairly often, I searched for it again after a few hours to see if it still said I'd sent a request. It didn't, of course, so I sent another. So yeah, perhaps I'm doing something incorrectly on my end, but just wanted to say sorry if you're getting multiple requests from me! :-)
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Hi I really like to join your krew! I'm level 22 (almost 23) I play everyday and send kreds also everyday. I want the party boxes as much as the kreds boxes. My nickname in the game is Sylvia
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • MesmerMesmer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello! I would love to join the krew if possible, my doll's name is Ashe. I haven't posted but I am an active lurker especially on the KKH forum :p happy to send kred often as well as host parties :)
    KKH: Ashee, level 40, A+++
    K&K: Ashe, level 24, XEX Krew (join us!)

Game Center ID: dreames
    Kate I received multiple requests and accepted them all so hopefully this time it works! I think you'll receive a pop up that says I invited you, and then you'll be in ;D

Sylvia and Ashe would love to have you in my krew! Please send a request.

The krew is full now so all the rules in the first post will take place very strictly!
    PM to add
    Thank you I send a request to join!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    I accepted Sylvia, you should be in after you accept.
    PM to add
    Krew Banner #1

Theme: White Top
    Nisha, Jax, Lucy, Xan

KVaBdQC.jpg
    PM to add
    Krew Banner #2

Theme: Fall
    Stas, Lucy, Nisha, Lexi, Xan, Rosy, Ashe, Kate, Sylvia, Jax

wqjDBm2.jpg
    PM to add
    XEX IS RECRUITING

I've received a couple of anonymous requests, however to officially join, please post here with your in-game name.
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Beautiful thread and beautiful banners, Nai! Great job as always. Love our krew!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Jax I'm not on the Krew anymore! I'miei Sylvia what happened?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Sylvia I just checked and you're still in the krew. Try reloading your game and let me know!
    PM to add
    Yeah sorry everything is okay now! I guess it was a bug or glitch! I even sent you a message so don't worry delete it if you want!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • MariabilyMariabily Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey! My names Maria, which is also the same case for my avatar. I was in this group just yesterday, but got kicked out this morning. You may know, but I do host and participate in parties. I am online everyday, and I care for my krews and do whatever I can for them. I told you guys I found this group through twitter, and you guys accepted me. So that's why I don't understand why I was kicked out? I didn't know about any forums, and I just found out about one. It wont allow me to send a photo, so ill just put my avatar as a profile pic if I can. if you need my picture, ill figure out how to get it on here. thanks for your time to read this.
  • jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm zuri would love to join not active in the days has I'm at work and I don't have access to wifi... But I'm active in the nights
    Maria I apologize! I had an influx of people appear in the krew that day (I didn't invite/accept them), so I started deleting from the bottom up, but of course my memory failed and I included you in those people. It was not my intention to kick you out, glad you're swiftly back with us :)

I'll update the members name in first post so I don't make such a mistake again!

Anyone who wants to join, make sure to write your doll's name down and include a picture if possible. A lot of dolls have the same name so I need to make sure I accepted the correct one!
    PM to add
    Still partying hard

nEUIy4W.jpg
    PM to add
  • xTininixTinini Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! I sent a request to join your Krew Nai. I hope I get accepted. I'm very active in the game, and I'll love to be friends with you all. :)
    I accepted your request Rini! You'll need to accept my acceptance then you're in. I seriously don't know what's up with this back and forth request lol.
    PM to add
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    thank you for accepting my request Nai :)

edit: wasn't sure if I was supposed to contact you here or through PM but to be on the safe side I decided to just check in here, I dressed my doll in all white for the new photoshoot you're coming up with I let you know through the chat as well.
  • xTininixTinini Registered Users 7 Posts
    I accepted your request Rini! You'll need to accept my acceptance then you're in. I seriously don't know what's up with this back and forth request lol.

Thank you for accepting. I'm glad to be apart of your Krew. I also have changed my doll into the clothing choices you requested for your photo shoot.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I won't be able to pop in this week, traveling so don't kick me out! :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.