Retro Rose ~ Crew for Active Members

lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
Hi beauties!

I just happen to have joined the forums, however have been on the Kendall and Kylie game for way longer. I'm still figuring out the logistics of this place in regards to uploading an icon (lmao I'm technologically incompetent at times) and getting started, however I've just created a crew called Retro Rose! Please pop down your name if you are an active member of the K&K society and I shall accept you in order to boost our points and boxes earned.

Te amo to you all and looking forward to chat with you <3

Lena
Lena
🌹Retro Rose🌹
Prev13

Comments

• rjdv14rjdv14 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hello, my name is Ron and I currently have almost 50k followers, active every day. I'd like to try out your krew :-)
  • sarahchasarahcha Registered Users 2 Posts
    can you add me to your krew :) im looking for a new krew to join. i play everyday and i have 80 mil followers . my name is sarah on the game
  • BriannaMarieBriannaMarie Registered Users 10 Posts
    can you please add me to your krew. I am looking for a new krew to join and I play everyday, I have 18 mil followers. my name is BriannaMarie on the game!
    Android player
    Been playing since 2016
  • lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    rjdv14 wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Ron and I currently have almost 50k followers, active every day. I'd like to try out your krew :-)

Thanks for joining Ron! Look forward to partying & earning boxes :o)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    sarahcha wrote: »
    can you add me to your krew :) im looking for a new krew to join. i play everyday and i have 80 mil followers . my name is sarah on the game

Hiya gorgeous! I've been trying to figure how to add people if I'm not already friends with them. You'll probably have more experience with this as I actually have no idea. Feel free to find 'Retro Rose' and request to join - I'll make sure to accept you. Looking forward to seeing you in the crew babe! xx
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    can you please add me to your krew. I am looking for a new krew to join and I play everyday, I have 18 mil followers. my name is BriannaMarie on the game!

Hey Brianna - sure thing. Unfortunately I haven't yet figured how to invite people who aren't my friends yet, so why don't you request to join 'Retro Rose' and I'll be sure to add you. Thanks cutie, look forward to seeing you on the game! X
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    To anybody wondering - we are still looking for people to join :-) everyone is a gem and you'll find home here :) leave your name here if you are active and I shall accept X
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • ElairaElaira Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've sent a request but it seems like your krew is full.
    My name in the game is Elaira.
  • Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    I sent a request but your Krew seems to be full. I am a very active player & my name in the game (& irl) is Allie. Thank ya 💜
    Elaira wrote: »
    I've sent a request but it seems like your krew is full.
    My name in the game is Elaira.

Hey gal! Got one more space if you haven't found a home yet. Feel free to request :-)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    Allie.n.m wrote: »
    I sent a request but your Krew seems to be full. I am a very active player & my name in the game (& irl) is Allie. Thank ya 

Hey Allie, we've got one more space so feel free to request if you haven't yet found a crew. Cheers cutie. xx
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    lenainc wrote: »
    Hey Allie, we've got one more space so feel free to request if you haven't yet found a crew. Cheers cutie. xx

Hey I just sent a request. Thank you!
    Currently have two spaces in our active crew :) leave your name here so I can accept you. Please be patient on joining, we are all from contrasting timezones so it may take some time (give or take 8 hours) but I do my best in being online. Thanks loves!
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • tiffydaqueentiffydaqueen Registered Users 4 Posts
    Just requested- username @k - lvl 22. 43.0 Mil
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Is there still space left for one more active player?
    A.P.T wrote: »
    Is there still space left for one more active player?

I'm afraid not at this time, darl! If you are still looking later on I will definitely be keeping this thread updated. :~)
    All the best!
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    retro_rose.jpgupload an image

Made an edit of the beautiful ladies in my crew!

From top left: Ironic, Brianna, Ari, Reed
    Front row: Allie, Lena, Melissa, Cara, Leah, Kiko

<3

Tried to stick with the retro theme of our crew name so merged a 'retro' style background with roses because we're funky and sweet as buds. x
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    We have 10 places left so make sure to send a request if you're an active player <3
    We are still looking for active members! We currently have 6 places left in this amazing krew. We're all very active and throwing parties like crazy so just send a request to join us :)<3
  • layvklayvk Registered Users 15 Posts
    You guys it's Leah, somehow a glitch kicked me out of the Krew and I can't search it to get back in...help!
  • Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Bump:):):)
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
    Hey everyone! We still have room for 4 more members. We are a group of super kind and active ladies! Everyone is always sending kred and we party like crazy! 💜 We would love to have you join!
    Allie.n.m wrote: »
    Hey everyone! We still have room for 4 more members. We are a group of super kind and active ladies! Everyone is always sending kred and we party like crazy!  We would love to have you join!

Thank you all lovely ladies for keeping the thread updated! Yes, we do have a few more spaces so please let us know if you'd like to join. And it has been a little strange, Leah. I received a request from both you and Kiko to join again which I became discombobulated about temporarily but I'm glad you are still there. :-)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • reeditandweepreeditandweep Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey guys, it's reed! Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm going through the same thing that Leah did in that it seems like I'm not in the krew anymore. I am currently evacuating my home because of the hurricane but once we get to my aunt's house, I will delete the app and redownload to try and fix the problem. Let's kick butt this event y'all! See you guys again in like 3ish hours. (:
    Hey guys, it's reed! Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm going through the same thing that Leah did in that it seems like I'm not in the krew anymore. I am currently evacuating my home because of the hurricane but once we get to my aunt's house, I will delete the app and redownload to try and fix the problem. Let's kick butt this event y'all! See you guys again in like 3ish hours. (:

omg Reed, please stay safe! I hope nothing bad happens to you or your family!! I'm sure the problem will get fixed <3
  • JeopardizeJeopardize Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sign me up. My name is jessa
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I joined my name is Peyton in the game i am active however my krew is dead and I need a more active krew they send Kreds but they never actually communicate or participate in parties the krew is boring which makes me avoid it altogether not to mention I was on holiday with no WIFI.

Oh babe - I hope you and your family remain safe on all the travels and evacuation. Here's to hoping the battering doesn't get any worse. See you back in game soon! :-)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    astray wrote: »
    I joined my name is Peyton in the game i am active however my krew is dead and I need a more active kr3w they send Kreds but they never actually communicate or participate in parties the krew is boring which makes me avoid it altogether

Hey Peyton, you've been noted! Just clicked accept on your request.

To everyone else, please message me privately or post a thread to this crew as any additional requests will now not be accepted. I've unfortunately had to decline many of you so if you would just leave a message that would be extremely helpful. :-)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    heyy, my name is kennedy on the game I'm a very active player with 50mil followers and send kredz a lot! I love the events and I'm looking for a really active home :)
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹