New update coming soon?

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
What do you guys think?!
Prev1

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Yeah! I'd say mid next week.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I HOPE they finally add some cars or free travelling. Usually people just wait to refill the energy and that's making the game kinda boring. And travelling around world is too expensive.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Kalinda?! Please, let us know! :(
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I HOPE they finally add some cars or free travelling. Usually people just wait to refill the energy and that's making the game kinda boring. And travelling around world is too expensive.

There is a way to unlock free traveling for a month. You have to pay k-gems for this feature.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Kalinda, I'd like to echo ticiss-- can you let us know when to expect an update? Can't wait!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's great to see how excited all of you are to receive another update! I'm afraid I can't announce the official release date for each update because it's subject to change.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    It's great to see how excited all of you are to receive another update! I'm afraid I can't announce the official release date for each update because it's subject to change.

Thanks, Kalinda! It's good to know you're looking out for us, even when you can't give us hints! ;)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    But we'll gonna have an update this week, right?
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I am sorry but I am not so rich to pay every month. I know that feature is there, but that's not a solution. At least for me, I don't know how for others...
    I just want to pay once and have free travelling. It's so much quicker to finish gigs when you have the opportunity. But as I said, it's expensive pay every month. I unfortunately can't affort it. And this cause I play game just for weekend events.
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I am sorry but I am not so rich to pay every month. I know that feature is there, but that's not a solution. At least for me, I don't know how for others...
    I just want to pay once and have free travelling. It's so much quicker to finish gigs when you have the opportunity. But as I said, it's expensive pay every month. I unfortunately can't affort it. And this cause I play game just for weekend events.

I agree. I'd like a situation like in KKH when we pay an amount of k-gems once to buy a private jet that gets us the free travel. And in the California spots, a car that lets us travel between the cities for free.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    But we'll gonna have an update this week, right?

Hi don't know if you cross posted or just missed this from Kalinda -

I understand your impatience, purely as a player, I get it. But it sounds like Glu's said all they can at this point. In KK:H we never know exactly when something is coming, and when we push for answers, it's often premature. Like the TB fix in KK:H. Some people didn't get the event. We were told next update would correct it. Next update DIDN"T. Turns out it was too late for inclusion. In that case, our impatience turned into disappointment when it didn't come through when expected.

So, lets sit back relax and know the update is coming as quickly as possible. Besides, if you play both games, go do the Midweek event we have in KK:H, and that wil kill some 'wait time'. And besides, good things are worth waiting for.

(And, if you don't play KK:H as well, come on over and start. We'd love to have you playing there as well. Ok, i always have to push for the game closest to my heart). :) (BTW ticiss - I love your avatar. That hairstyle looks so good in that color.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    See? There's a new update!
    instagram_paris_screenshot.jpg

Thanks for being patient. We released a new update today! The game is now more interactive with the introduction of #KrewGoals, which is a new kind of event that allows your krew to compete with other krews. We also extended the Paris location to include Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and there's a new selfie backdrop.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Thanks for being patient. We released a new update today! The game is now more interactive with the introduction of #KrewGoals, which is a new kind of event that allows your krew to compete with other krews. We also extended the Paris location to include Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and there's a new selfie backdrop.

OMG THIS OUTFIT!!!!! Thank you, Kalinda, as always <3
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Yay! New update thank you! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Woohoo!! Love the outfit.

31D4668100000578-3475751-image-m-161_1457048896066.jpg
    PM to add
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Woohoo!! Love the outfit.

31D4668100000578-3475751-image-m-161_1457048896066.jpg

am i the only person who has nothing new in game, no clothes, no krew goals, only a perry event
    This game is going downhill.
    by perry event i mean that eat woth him thing
    Nothing new for me. Not a single piece of any new clothing :(
    kkg_grace wrote: »
    am i the only person who has nothing new in game, no clothes, no krew goals, only a perry event

Nope you aren't the only one. I know I saw somewhere they extended krew members up to 20.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Same here! I'm a little confused about it tbh.
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Same here! I'm a little confused about it tbh.

im on ios 10.0.2 im actually mad why is there like nothing

Do love this outfit & hair! Hope they'll be in an event soon. :)
    Sorry for the confusion! There's nothing wrong with your games. The #KrewGoals functionality rolled out with the update today and you can experience it this weekend during the first #KrewGoals event.
    #VIPKalinda
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Sorry for the confusion! There's nothing wrong with your games. The #KrewGoals functionality rolled out with the update today and you can experience it this weekend during the first #KrewGoals event.
    What about the new clothes etc? I don't see them anywhere either or do they come with the krew parties?

Oh okay cool thanks for clarifying Kalinda! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did you just give us a hint on this week's event?

#KrewGoals event!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Did you just give us a hint on this week's event?

#KrewGoals event!

I believe so! I'm excited about this and hope I'll be able to play and complete the event because I work at least Friday and Saturday. :(
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    There's nothing new in the wardrobe. Can you please tell me why that is? Many thanks.
    isabeau wrote: »
    There's nothing new in the wardrobe. Can you please tell me why that is? Many thanks.

There's nothing new in mine either. Maybe they just didn't add any new wardrobe items this update?