New update coming soon?

2Next

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's nothing new in mine either. Maybe they just didn't add any new wardrobe items this update?

That's correct. Some of you may have seen notifications in your wardrobe about new items due to a bug, but we didn't release new clothes yet.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm sad that there's no new items and a weekend event based on krews? I don't like it. :(
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I'm sad that there's no new items and a weekend event based on krews? I don't like it. :(

If you need a krew, we have an opening in ours! We'd be glad to have you. :)
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    That's correct. Some of you may have seen notifications in your wardrobe about new items due to a bug, but we didn't release new clothes yet.

Could there maybe be a thread explaining this new update properly because everything is just beyond confusing at the moment. Like in the game itself it says there are new styles, the update in the app store said there were more clothes as well but then you say there's no new clothes? You tell us about the #krewgoal events but you don't tell us whether or not there'll still be normal weekend events. What exactly should we expect from this update?
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Could there maybe be a thread explaining this new update properly because everything is just beyond confusing at the moment. Like in the game itself it says there are new styles, the update in the app store said there were more clothes as well but then you say there's no new clothes? You tell us about the #krewgoal events but you don't tell us whether or not there'll still be normal weekend events. What exactly should we expect from this update?

It does say in the app update that there are new clothes so that part is confusing.
    It does say in the app update that there are new clothes so that part is confusing.

Exactly! Are they talking about the clothes from the weekend events? That's unfair.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Exactly! Are they talking about the clothes from the weekend events? That's unfair.
    Everything is just so confusing and chaotic almost..

But Kalinda also did say they didn't release new clothes yet, so does that mean they plan to soon? Or is it the event clothing? I thought it might be the first option but I don't know.
    But Kalinda also did say they didn't release new clothes yet, so does that mean they plan to soon? Or is it the event clothing? I thought it might be the first option but I don't know.

Yeah! I noticed the "yet" too, so let's wait!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Do updates take forever for anyone else? I updated from the app store which took shorter time than usual, but the opening screen is going on for more than 30 minutes now!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Do updates take forever for anyone else? I updated from the app store which took shorter time than usual, but the opening screen is going on for more than 30 minutes now!

That's not normal. I noticed in my gamr that loading takes more time, but not 30 minutes. Are your internet/wifi connection strong? If it has low signal, loading will be longer & longer.

Had a notifications about new clothes, shoes and hair in wardrobe too, but do not find anything new. I was getting worries my game is bugged again. Thankfully it's not.

The tease for weekend event looks great. Excited about new feature & weekend event. I just hope my crew is enough active to complete event.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Kalinda, I really appreciate your--super quick!--reply! I've been buying gems 99% of the time they go on sale, plus all the clothes bundled--mainly the Nours lately--with gems, etc., so am positively champing at the bit to go *shopping*! Yay, shopping!

EDIT:

Part 2, really...I was wondering if you're able to tell if we'll have to wait for the next update to get new wardrobe items..? The K&K updates just seem so few and far between. sighhhh :(
    KaylaJ wrote: »

Kayla--hey hi! Listen, the once in a while I might have a slow update loading prob, I slowly, slowly make my way closer and closer to my wifi modem (testing the speed all the way), and it's the closer I get the quicker it goes. Read: I end up standing right in front of the thing! Hehe. GL, I hope this idea helps.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Kayla--hey hi! Listen, the once in a while I might have a slow update loading prob, I slowly, slowly make my way closer and closer to my wifi modem (testing the speed all the way), and it's the closer I get the quicker it goes. Read: I end up standing right in front of the thing! Hehe. GL, I hope this idea helps.

LOL I do that too! OMG this game makes us a little nuts sometimes :rolleyes:
    PM to add
    There's like, one new pair of earrings and that's all I've noticed. Am I missing any other minute thing? Updates with no wardrobe additions tend to send me on my way elsewhere.
    There's like, one new pair of earrings and that's all I've noticed. Am I missing any other minute thing? Updates with no wardrobe additions tend to send me on my way elsewhere.

I haven't even noticed the new pair of earrings lol. But as far as I know, there are no other new wardrobe items.
    I haven't even noticed the new pair of earrings lol. But as far as I know, there are no other new wardrobe items.

I have no idea how they managed to wiggle their way in their, but I bought them--I was sooo looking forward to buying some new things. Also still wondering about all those "lots of gems" promised for 5-starring gigs in last week's event. I haven't found an answer from a mod as of yet. :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I like that now we're able to know that people tapped their buttons during parties, cool feature, also my xp bar start to grow again finally!

I worked this week less than last week and the bar increased twice its size, while last week I was stuck in the same millimeter all week long!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I have no idea how they managed to wiggle their way in their, but I bought them--I was sooo looking forward to buying some new things. Also still wondering about all those "lots of gems" promised for 5-starring gigs in last week's event. I haven't found an answer from a mod as of yet. :(

Maybe you should pm one of the mods directly? I did one gig last weekend just to see how many k-gems they were giving out for finishing 5 stars and it turned out to be 5 k-gems. Did you not receive the same or none at all?