09-29-16 #KrewGoals Weekend Event

Starting tonight, you can finally play with the new #KrewGoals feature! It's a fun way for you to compete against other krews for prizes and I'm ready to share what's up for grabs this weekend.

This will be the first time everyone has a chance to participate, so we're all in this together! Share your results and let us know what you think of this event format.

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev1

Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Looks interesting. But do you have to participate in the parties and stuff to get the points for your account, or does the whole krew get the points upon completion of a successful 5-star party? Just asking because I have work so I won't be able to be on right when the event goes live and I'm wondering if I will miss out on the progress that my krew makes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I don't like it. Sorry. The clothes are okay, but this kind of event... No. Sorry again.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I don't totally get what exactly we're supposed to be doing? Are we competing with other krews and that's how we'll earn points? Or do we earn points from our own parties? Are there only gonna be 3 krews that receive the prizes? And like LantsPance said, does the while krew get the points, or only the people who complete the parties with 5 stars? I'm really confused about this. :(
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Do we compete with the same two other krews the entire event? Can you give us more detail information? Thanks Kalinda!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I do think having more information ahead of time would be extremely helpful, if you could do that for us Kalinda. :)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! I'm curious to see how this will go. I like the earnables, and I hope I can earn some hair!

Will the countdown timer on the parties be relaxed for the weekend? i'm currently waiting to do parties in three houses, but I want to be able to help my krew!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Success in the #KrewGoals events depends on how many 5-star parties your krew completes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Success in the #KrewGoals events depends on how many 5-star parties your krew completes.

Thanks! Is that all you can tell us at the moment?
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I wanna say to Glu that I appreciate that you guys are trying out new things for this game. New things aren't always going to work (which is why it's so nice that you elicit feedback from us), but the fact that you're trying to make this game unique and interesting is really appreciated.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm excited for this event. My krew is very active, now we can see what we can get as a group.
    Love you guys, let's rock it!!!!
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Looking forward to this! Curious how it will work, thank you glu for trying new things ❤️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So the event started, our Krew finished one party with a 5-star rating but where can you see the points you have earned..?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So the event started, we finished one party with a 5-star raring but where can you see the points you have earned..?

I'd like to know this too! Or will we not know until the "wave" is over?
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Lol really? We partied like crazy nonstop and we got 0 points?
    Don't take my word for it but I think the event only just started working? Because now we know which krews we're competing with. Either way I'm ****ed because now we've wasted homes and energy for nothing..
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Don't take my word for it but I think the event only just started working? Because now we know which krews we're competing with. Either way I'm ****ed because now we've wasted homes and energy for nothing..

Same! My krew must have done at least 10 parties and we have 0 points! How does that happen! I'm so mad. We wasted a bunch of energy for nothing. :(
  • katl14katl14 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Not only that but if you want to throw another party now you have to pay to "clean up". I tried to throw another party at the Calabasas house and it says that I have to wait or if I want to skip it I have to pay 750 k-gems (I'm guessing this is a random amount?) :confused:
    I play on iOs, GC: katl14 :)
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    WiRp2Sp.png

One question for KalindaKing correct me if I understood wrong, We are currently at first so does that mean if we keep that up we will be rewarded with all of the Prizes?!? or only the first place prize?!
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Hopefully I can help explain this event a little bit!

When you see "Next wave" or "Your krew can start in:" it means you haven't been matched up with other krews yet. The event will start for your krew once you're matched. When you no longer see that countdown in the window, you'll also see a second window that shows a leaderboard for this event. At this point, you and your krew can start partying HARD!

Your krew will gain event points every time you 5-star a party hosted by one of your krew members.

By the end of the event (currently scheduled to end about two days from now), the krew with the highest number of points within your matched krews) will win the event! The higher your rank, the more prizes you earn! Note that if you have 0 points at the close of the event, you will not receive any prizes.

Hope that helps. Have fun and good luck!

eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)

One question for KalindaKing correct me if I understood wrong, We are currently at first so does that mean if we keep that up we will be rewarded with all of the Prizes?!? or only the first place prize?!

As the image shows, First Place gets all six prizes! Second place gets the bottom three, and Third Place gets the bottom item. Remember that if your krew has 0 points at the end of the event, you won't receive any prizes!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Well it doesnt make sense... how were we suppose to guess that once we seen the event screen it wasnt time to start? So my crew completed atleast 5 parties before we were matched up & now those parties are down the drain. And now we cannot use those homes again for more parties... does not make any sense
    For the weekend event, the time limit for the houses shoud be in hours and not in days.
    This weekend event should have been better thought out and explained.

You guys rolled out an half *** event and now the scoring and process is inaccurate.

How can we wait 3 days + to throw another party ?

Why would you start the event timer without the event actually working?
    Oouulala wrote: »
    Well it doesnt make sense... how were we suppose to guess that once we seen the event screen it wasnt time to start? So my crew completed atleast 5 parties before we were matched up & now those parties are down the drain. And now we cannot use those homes again for more parties... does not make any sense

We recognized that the wording was a little confusing, and will be changing this for future events so it's more clear. Sorry for the confusion! When you're done the event (on Sunday), take a screenshot of your leaderboard and send it to me in a PM -- this goes for anyone who wasn't matched up right at the start. Good luck and party hard!
    Ok but this explanation comes way too late? This should've been mentioned the same time we were told about this event. Many were asking questions about it for the past few days but all we got was a vague answer about us competing against each other. Even when the event started nothing was explained to us and now many have wasted their energy and homes which makes it harder to place number one. If this would've been explained from the beginning there wouldn't have been any complaints. How are you going to make up for the wasted energy and homes?
    Also how about krews whose members use hacks? How are we supposed to win from them?
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Ok, so I threw a party and two of my Krew members came, but I used up all my actions and only have 4 and a half stars... so what, I basically can't finish the party? There only 30 mins left in the party. What the *bleep* are we supposed to do if our fellow Krew members don't do anything??? This is sooooooo frustrating!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm really enjoying this event; very unique and cool.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    you should join another krew if you can

Ok, just wondering, how do I change Krews and is it worth it? I didn't pick my current Krew, I had been avoiding joining a Krew Before. When I opened my game today, I was placed in a random Krew. As it turns out, in the last few minutes of the party, one of my Krew members came through and we finished the event. Now we are in 1st place with our matched Krews (other Krews have 0 points) BUT no one else has thrown any other parties.. If I join a different Krew, do the points I earned for my Krew come with me or do they stay with my old Krew?
    Emcat wrote: »
    Ok, just wondering, how do I change Krews and is it worth it? I didn't pick my current Krew, I had been avoiding joining a Krew Before. When I opened my game today, I was placed in a random Krew. As it turns out, in the last few minutes of the party, one of my Krew members came through and we finished the event. Now we are in 1st place with our matched Krews (other Krews have 0 points) BUT no one else has thrown any other parties.. If I join a different Krew, do the points I earned for my Krew come with me or do they stay with my old Krew?

The points are by krew, so none of the points would follow you. But if you join a krew that's active & already have a lot of points, it won't really matter. All you would need to do is participate in a party so you wouldn't finish the event with 0 points and you'd get the items your krew earned.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I like the idea of a party event, was hoping for one last week. Just that, it turned out different from what I'd expected, it's interesting actually. But I think it'll be really chaotic and upsetting as well if some of the active krews on this forum get matched up together. Right? Some of my friends are in different krews, and I certainly don't envision any of us fighting over the top spot, and then being disappointed.

My ultimate concern however, are hackers and cheaters who would ruin the competition and fun.

I also think the 'cool down' time for parties are way too long. 3-4 days is too long, more acceptable if it's 6-8 hours. I have about 3-4 houses and I can probably go through them in a day, then I won't be able to host any more parties for the next 2 days of the event. Unless I buy more houses which would put a serious dent in my cash bank.

Another thing a lot of us has mentioned, the party host has to use 30-40 energy to complete all the actions which is too much! On the other hand, party guests can only help by using 2-7 energy. Maybe try to allow more guests in each house, so that the host doesn't have to use up all their energy, instead more guests can help out.

Oh I also wanted to give another suggestion, ok but before that, sorry for the lengthy post lol!

I play other games and the competition prize reward works in a tiered system.
    Tier 1: Top 200 - 4 prizes
    Tier 2: Top 500 - 3 prizes
    And so on...
    It's pretty similar in a way, but now in K&K, it's just 3 krews fighting among one another, and we certainly don't want a situation like the one I mentioned in the beginning, or having to face possible hackers. Would it better if for example, all the krews in K&K compete together, such that the top 200 krews (Glu will have to use their stats to figure out the numbers) get all 6 prizes and so on. Or, another way would be we need 600 points (Again, Glu should figure out the numbers but not too much!) to get all 6 prizes.

I can forsee some issues. I'd feel so sour if I lost against hackers/cheaters, while on the other hand other krews get matched up with dead krews (no one is active anymore), easily winning all 6 prizes with minimal effort. I'm all ears to know how you guys feel about the different possible systems.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I like the idea of a party event, was hoping for one last week. Just that, it turned out different from what I'd expected, it's interesting actually. But I think it'll be really chaotic and upsetting as well if some of the active krews on this forum get matched up together. Right? Some of my friends are in different krews, and I certainly don't envision any of us fighting over the top spot, and then being disappointed.

My ultimate concern however, are hackers and cheaters who would ruin the competition and fun.

I also think the 'cool down' time for parties are way too long. 3-4 days is too long, more acceptable if it's 6-8 hours. I have about 3-4 houses and I can probably go through them in a day, then I won't be able to host any more parties for the next 2 days of the event. Unless I buy more houses which would put a serious dent in my cash bank.

Another thing a lot of us has mentioned, the party host has to use 30-40 energy to complete all the actions which is too much! On the other hand, party guests can only help by using 2-7 energy. Maybe try to allow more guests in each house, so that the host doesn't have to use up all their energy, instead more guests can help out.

Oh I also wanted to give another suggestion, ok but before that, sorry for the lengthy post lol!

I play other games and the competition prize reward works in a tiered system.
    Tier 1: Top 200 - 4 prizes
    Tier 2: Top 500 - 3 prizes
    And so on...
    It's pretty similar in a way, but now in K&K, it's just 3 krews fighting among one another, and we certainly don't want a situation like the one I mentioned in the beginning, or having to face possible hackers. Would it better if for example, all the krews in K&K compete together, such that the top 200 krews (Glu will have to use their stats to figure out the numbers) get all 6 prizes and so on. Or, another way would be we need 600 points (Again, Glu should figure out the numbers but not too much!) to get all 6 prizes.

I can forsee some issues. I'd feel so sour if I lost against hackers/cheaters, while on the other hand other krews get matched up with dead krews (no one is active anymore), easily winning all 6 prizes with minimal effort. I'm all ears to know how you guys feel about the different possible systems.

If we did what you suggest then I'm afraid the top 200 will consist mostly of krews who use hacks. There must be a way to get rid of those who use hacks.
    Maybe it'd be a good idea if each krew was teamed up with two other krews with the same amount of krew members and activity? Or we wouldn't have to compete with anyone but just get a certain amount of points by partying like every other event? That might just be the easiest?