Update v2.3.0 - Missing items??

Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
Hello was wondering if anyone else was have the same issue as I am.

I installed the latest update to the game however nothing has taken effect as explained in the update details.

My closet had the icons as if I recieved new clothes items but I looked through everything and there is nothing new, same with the selfie stickers.

Also I can't access the new area in Paris for fashion week. It is there but locked, when I click on it I receive a message to level up or complete more quests??

I am a lvl 20 and you only need to be a lvl 9 and I don't have any quests that have come thru for that location...

Any suggestions?
Game Center: Twylyght Myst
Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Kalinda said there aren't new clothes for this update.
    That's correct. Some of you may have seen notifications in your wardrobe about new items due to a bug, but we didn't release new clothes yet.

I'm not sure about the new area in Paris, but maybe you haven't reached the storyline for it yet?
    PM to add
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Thanks for the info Nai! Not sure, it says level 9 (I'm level 20) in the update details maybe next week they will release quests? I have some in my Krew that are higher level than me who aren't able to access it either.

Naimonster wrote: »
    Kalinda said there aren't new clothes for this update.

I'm not sure about the new area in Paris, but maybe you haven't reached the storyline for it yet?
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player