Parties Glitching Bad

Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
My Krew members and I have been experiencing some glitches while performing parties...

Some are:

Parties are completed with 5 stars yet some of us will only get 2 to 4 stars while others get the 5. This can be seen in our feed and we talk to each other lol

Some Krew members are not receiving their Krew boxes when they do get the 5 Star completion instead getting a phone call that says my party could have gone better.

Is any one else experiencing this?
Game Center: Twylyght Myst
Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player

Comments

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Yes. I already reported it here in the morning.
    Having the same glitch when party ended with 5 stars, but then I got a call "party could have gone better" and did not receive any giftbox.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This happens when you're the last one to complete the party, and you don't complete all the available actions I think.

Sometimes I received 2 notifications, 1 for completing with 5 stars, and the other for not doing it well.
    PM to add
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I know it has done it to me even when i have completed all the tasks and the same with some of my Krew members so not sure

Weird lol

Naimonster wrote: »
    This happens when you're the last one to complete the party, and you don't complete all the available actions I think.

Sometimes I received 2 notifications, 1 for completing with 5 stars, and the other for not doing it well.
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I know it has done it to me even when i have completed all the tasks and the same with some of my Krew members so not sure

Weird lol

Yeah confusing, I just hope this glitch doesn't actually affect the points cuz I didn't keep track.
    PM to add