09-29-16 #KrewGoals Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    If we did what you suggest then I'm afraid the top 200 will consist mostly of krews who use hacks. There must be a way to get rid of those who use hacks.
    Maybe it'd be a good idea if each krew was teamed up with two other krews with the same amount of krew members and activity? Or we wouldn't have to compete with anyone but just get a certain amount of points by partying like every other event? That might just be the easiest?

You're right, so maybe the part where I said 600 points to get all 6 prizes would be the most feasible after all. However, I am afraid of the amount of points Glu is going to have us achieve lol...
    PM to add
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You're right, so maybe the part where I said 600 points to get all 6 prizes would be the most feasible after all. However, I am afraid of the amount of points Glu is going to have us achieve lol...

Yeah I definitely that one would be the best option but we'd probably have to get like 2000 points.. The krew we're competing against almost has 3000, no clue how that's even possible tbh.
    I also want to say that I agree with everything else you said btw: you made some really good points :)
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Yeah I definitely that one would be the best option but we'd probably have to get like 2000 points.. The krew we're competing against almost has 3000, no clue how that's even possible tbh.
    I also want to say that I agree with everything else you said btw: you made some really good points :)

I think it's possible if you consider how many members they have in their Krew times it with how many homes that each person has. Also if a few of them invested a house in the Bahamas you could get plenty of parties within the day since the timer for the house is only 4-5 hours, more guests in the party = more party points.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    I don't think that's possible, also the krew we're competing against is extremely skechy we stand no chance.

I see, sorry to hear that! Hopefully by next week they will get things sorted out and they take some opinions to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The girls earnables are so nice!

So far I'm enjoying the event!

Yeah my only concern is about to compete with hacked games, Glu need to give a check on that!

And hey we can use the 'waves' to doesn't have to compete against each others krews here.

You know we just established a order to every krew from here to start the event and we won't have to face each other during the events!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    what happen if we switch krew in the middle of the event? Can we still participate?

Yup, I believe so. Just that I don't think you'll bring over the points you earned.
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

I also think the 'cool down' time for parties are way too long. 3-4 days is too long, more acceptable if it's 6-8 hours.

Another thing a lot of us has mentioned, the party host has to use 30-40 energy to complete all the actions which is too much! On the other hand, party guests can only help by using 2-7 energy. Maybe try to allow more guests in each house, so that the host doesn't have to use up all their energy, instead more guests can help out.

Or, another way would be we need 600 points (Again, Glu should figure out the numbers but not too much!) to get all 6 prizes.

Although my Krew is doing really great! (I am so proud of my Krew!), I agree with the above, especially the event format should be altered. Instead of competing, which could be unfair, having a Krew goal to reach would be better. Let's say, reaching a certain amount of party points (yes, not too high, please!) gets all 6 prizes and reaching less points gets less items.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I've seen some people say that their competition krew earned a shady amount of points in a very short time! I'd take screenshots for precaution, I don't want my krew to get affected in any way.
    PM to add
  • Afrxcan.PrxncessAfrxcan.Prxncess Registered Users 1 Posts
    My krew #MELANINATION is struggling because very few actually play the game so we are not doing well in this event I've never liked to rely on others to become successful but I guess that's life so any active members feel free to join we'll be happy to have you. :)
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    I just want to say this is my FAVORITE event. This is the most active my krew has ever been. We are hosting parties like crazy and interacting with one another. I'm having fun so thank you.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Happened twice in a row when we actually completed it with 5 stars.

1475233477-screenshot-20160930-125931-2.png

I agree with everything Nai said

The same thing happened to me, multiple times. Several Krew members also said it happened to them.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Yes it has, I have lost out on a bunch of party boxes this event
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Ok so I contacted Glu about krews possibly using hacks to win the event and this was their response: "People who use hacks cannot access these events and all the events and gift boxes are disable for them. They are flagged as cheaters and cannot access this content." But I've seen people with hacked games doing events and such so idk?
    We are competing against a Krew who obtained over 400+ points in less than an hour while we were still working on our 3rd party So we bust our tail to catch up then they take off ahead of us against in a small amount of time...

So not sure what is going on :(

• Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    I love the idea of a krew working together to get prizes. I love my krew and we are all so active! So I would really like to see some type of #krewgoals event continue into the future. However, it seems unfair that some krews are paired against inactive krews and barely have to do anything to get first while other krews are paired against people who use hacks (making it impossible to win if you play honestly). I think that the suggestion to make it so you have to get a certain amount of points to get all 6 prizes (like people mentioned above) is a great idea. For instance, to get the third place prize your krew has to get 500 party points, to get the second place prizes your krew has to get 1,000 party points, & to get the first place prizes your krew has to get 1,500 party points. I think this would be more fair and a lot less frusterating. If people still want the competition aspect to be there you could still have the above system but add on a leaderboard that displays the krews with the most points (however the prizes that you give away don't have to do with the leaderboard but rather with krew point earnings.) That way no one has to compete with people who use hacks to get prizes.
    Also, remember many players are willing to pay money to restore their energy and K-gems during events. That can also explain why they finished parties before your krew did. Not everyone is cheating.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    Also, remember many players are willing to pay money to restore their energy and K-gems during events. That can also explain why they finished parties before your krew did. Not everyone is cheating.

Agreed. Not saying that some people AREN'T cheating, but I also do not believe that everyone IS. Some krews have more people than others which allows them to gain more points in an hour than a krew that may have less people than them. More people = more houses = more parties = more points. I can honestly say that I have been enjoying this event, also. It' was a good change of pace and my krew has been so active and chatty which was the purpose of them in the first place. I do think that maybe allowing us to achieve a certain amount of points to win certain tiers of prizes would be better than this whole 1st, 2nd, 3rd place thing. It's a great concept but I feel bad for the krews who don't get first or second place and still tried their best. Not everyone has access to a super active krew.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I know of people that have been kicked out of their Krew once they have exhausted all of their house for parties just so that the Krew can get new members in for fresh houses for event points

There should be something in place to prevent this from happening as this is not fair to that player who worked hard to help get those event points for the items

LantsPance wrote: »
    Agreed. Not saying that some people AREN'T cheating, but I also do not believe that everyone IS. Some krews have more people than others which allows them to gain more points in an hour than a krew that may have less people than them. More people = more houses = more parties = more points. I can honestly say that I have been enjoying this event, also. It' was a good change of pace and my krew has been so active and chatty which was the purpose of them in the first place. I do think that maybe allowing us to achieve a certain amount of points to win certain tiers of prizes would be better than this whole 1st, 2nd, 3rd place thing. It's a great concept but I feel bad for the krews who don't get first or second place and still tried their best. Not everyone has access to a super active krew.

Me too! I've really enjoyed it. My krew normally isn't as active as it's been this weekend. We gained about 5 new members and we're interacting more. We were having so much fun at one point that we had like multiple parties going on at once. This event has definitely encourage our team to use the chat and party feature more.
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Weird that i got kicked out of krew just on the third day.
    For a some time yesterday i could not access the krew chat to RSVP parties or to throw one and now it seems like i have been kicked out.

Did anyone else experience that?
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    Weird that i got kicked out of krew just on the third day.
    For a some time yesterday i could not access the krew chat to RSVP parties or to throw one and now it seems like i have been kicked out.

Did anyone else experience that?

Several times when I opened my game, it brought me to the event screen with "Join a Krew" as the only option. However, if I closed the game, I would be back in my Krew after a few tries. It might just be a glitch.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Glu!

This party event was awesome!

Our KKH krew made a great team effort , we are from different timezones and still made it work.
    We are all proud about our krew and happy about our rewards.
    This was fun!
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    XwB4zAu.png?1

Soooo happy with this event! I love the items they are versatile and beautiful:)

Thank you Glu!

This party event was awesome!

Our KKH krew made a great team effort , we are from different timezones and still made it work.
    We are all proud about our krew and happy about our rewards.
    This was fun!

Yes so much fun! We nailed it! And this outcome certainly happened cause we already had build a cool krew relationship before this kind of event started! Best Krew Forever <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • deldel Registered Users 10 Posts
    Our krew won all the earnables. We partied quite a bit.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi I deleted a bunch of posts..yes there was drama, but to everyone who quoted the offending post...yours got deleted as well.

In the future, please don't respond to rude posts. Pm me or report it and I'll take it down and act appropriately. Thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Hi I deleted a bunch of posts..yes there was drama, but to everyone who quoted the offending post...yours got deleted as well.

In the future, please don't respond to rude posts. Pm me or report it and I'll take it down and act appropriately. Thanks for understanding.

Just curious... why were the "rude posts" deleted on this thread, but on other threads where there are much worse posts, they are still up? If you're gonna delete some, delete them all, right?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    When posts are reported, it's easier to clean up. So, either use the little triangle on the lower left corner of the post to report an objectionable post, or pm a mod. Your report remains anonymous. And if I get her in time, I have been known to bring a post down before too many other people see it. And, it's never a good idea to argue with a problematic post. Aside from it escalating things, often a very nice poster were end up in a heated argument where they are just as wrong as the original post. Does that help? Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but you brought up a very good question.

But basically, if you treat everyone with respect, there won't be as many deletions...or arguments.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    When posts are reported, it's easier to clean up. So, either use the little triangle on the lower left corner of the post to report an objectionable post, or pm a mod. Your report remains anonymous. And if I get her in time, I have been known to bring a post down before too many other people see it. And, it's never a good idea to argue with a problematic post. Aside from it escalating things, often a very nice poster were end up in a heated argument where they are just as wrong as the original post. Does that help? Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but you brought up a very good question.

But basically, if you treat everyone with respect, there won't be as many deletions...or arguments.

Yup - understood. Thanks for the clarification.