HELP! stuck in a paris gig :(

unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
I believe the gig I started was a 6 hour gig in Paris where i'm supposed to model Kendals winter coat. I cannot get past the beginning dialogue. It lets me push one of my responses and it doesn't continue on. I can't get back out of it and I cannot hit support or anything it only lets me hit my response over and over. I'm getting paranoid. I restarted my phone and that didn't help at all. When I reload the app it has me in the same gig and I get stuck at the same point. Any help would be appreciated! I don't want to uninstall and loose any progress. Yikes :( Has this happened to anyone else before?

This is the screen i'm stuck at and when I hit my response it acknowledges it and gives me 5$ but doesn't move on.

20161001_124442.png

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I had this glitch before!

Ahhhh I'm suddenly having a serious brain fart moment and I can't remember what happened...
    PM to add
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I tried clearing my cache and force stopping the game but when I open it back up i'm still stuck :( Thanks for the reply Nai ! Since you've had this issue do I have hope it will resolve or did you have to start over? I have a previous backup on my computer but I have lots of progress since then. I really don't want to have to do that. grr. :( Also i'm not sure if backing it up right now would be good because will it just keep me stuck then? Or should I backup now and uninstall and reinstall with my backed up game or will I still be stuck since I would have been stuck when I backed up my game?

choices choices. the things we do for these games. :confused:

If you're connected to Facebook, I believe your game is kept up to date up to the last second. So I don't think the back up and restore thing works.

I think I actually waited the entire duration of the gig, I kind of recall completing the gig with no stars. Throughout the glitch, I just kept trying all sorts of methods but nothing worked.
    PM to add
    Yes, I am connected with facebook and you're right, it does save it up to the last second. I had uninstalled and reinstalled and selected my save game and I am right back to where I was. The problem is I don't think the gig will end because technically it hasn't started yet. I'm stuck in the dialogue so there is no countdown timer with stars :( I'm at a loss.

I think the gig has started, I see an action beside Kendall. The gig is 4 hours long, hopefully it gets resolved by itself after 4 hours. If not, you'll need to contact Kalinda or eggs here since you can't submit an in-game ticket.
    PM to add
    Oh good point! There is an action button!! YAY you've given me some hope! I'll give it some time and hopefully the gig will just finish! Thanks for chatting with me Nai its been driving me crazy!

YAYYYYY!! It did finish and resolve itself!! :D SO HAPPY!! Thanks for your help Nai !! Sorry for panicking and blowing up this thread lol!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sorry I had no assistance to offer, but isn't Nai wonderful? I'm happy it resolved. And Now is a perfect time for you to copy your game ID # and put it in a few safe places. If you ever can't get to InGame Messaging, you can submit a ticket through the Contact Us Link on the FAQ pages. If you include you Game ID# they can still check into your game for you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sorry I had no assistance to offer, but isn't Nai wonderful? I'm happy it resolved. And Now is a perfect time for you to copy your game ID # and put it in a few safe places. If you ever can't get to InGame Messaging, you can submit a ticket through the Contact Us Link on the FAQ pages. If you include you Game ID# they can still check into your game for you. :)

Lol! Nai is absolutely wonderful! And yes I stored my game ID right away!! Thank you all for your wonderful advice!! :D<3

Heh! Glad it was resolved. Well technically the glitch wasn't resolved, it just ended lol. Glu should still look into this glitch.
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, I just saw your PM. I'm so happy it got fixed!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Heh! Glad it was resolved. Well technically the glitch wasn't resolved, it just ended lol. Glu should still look into this glitch.

I'll make sure Glu knows about it. Per Kalinda's request, I'm making a short list of new issues. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary