Amazon Update

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
Hey everyone,

We recently made the decision to stop maintaining Kendall & Kylie’s live services on the Amazon platform, so players will no longer get new updates or content on Amazon.

There is no way to transfer your game to another platform, but if you’d like to start a new game on iOS (Apple) or Android (Google), we can manually transfer your games over. When you're ready to start playing on another platform, please submit a support ticket and private message me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

KalindaKing
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Comments

• TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    How long will it take to transfer games?
  • TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    Sorry for being inpatient, but i missed a lot of events because of this...
  • CorpeshCorpesh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, I submitted a help ticket to have my game manually transferred to an android device from my Kindle device, but I cannot find where to send a private message to you about it. Can you please help?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Corpesh wrote: »
    Hello, I submitted a help ticket to have my game manually transferred to an android device from my Kindle device, but I cannot find where to send a private message to you about it. Can you please help?

Hi. This took place back in August, how have you been playing since then? But to answer your question, if you've submitted a ticket to customer care tap on Kalinda's name in her post, and one of the choices is send private message. Hope this helps, good luck and nice meeting you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MomomoMomomo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Do you intend on making this obvious when people DL the game through Amazon store?? There are no warnings about this on amazon app store. Will you be putting messages within the app to warn people? Or are you just going to continue letting people pay for a watered down version? I've wasted £40 on k&k Amazon unbeknownst to me apple and android had the actual updated versions. I had to find out through googling about, I'm annoyed I've wasted my money on this glitch ridden bugged out piece of rubbish when I could have been playing the real version and spending my money on something I can progress through, but my game ended abruptly and I have zero tasks left and I havnt even reached level 23.

Why are you not updating the Amazon platform?? Can you arleast tell us why?
  • MyaflowerMyaflower Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    ]That's not Fair or professional of them to do this the way they did! Ppl spent money on this & time! I Wonder why there were no updates or I couldn't throw a party!