~Positive Vibes~

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
So I see a lot of people going on about what they don't like with the game, but I hardly see what people do like with the game! That's what this thread will be, to post and discuss what we do like (features, locations, clothing items, events, whatever you'd like) with the game. Please keep it positive, keep it respectful, and just have fun!
Prev1

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Some things I personally like:

- The option to buy houses with k-gems instead of cash. It's a lot more reasonable to do so.
    - The new krew party events! I have a really active krew and the addition of this event had made playing the game a lot more fun.
    - The clothing items are really gorgeous, especially the event items.
    - The whole krew feature.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for making this thread Angela!

Yeah I agree about the krews they are awesome! Play with other people is cool and enriches the gameplay of any game!

Also I love how this game has its own personality and feels always fresh.

Got to love how the storylines of this game are well written and detailed, and that they are super connected, you know, doesn't feel that they are coming randomly and they follow a 'logic' within the game context.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Another thing... I absolutely love all the storyline gigs that came with this update! Usually we get a few but this time we got lots! Thanks Glu. :)
  • lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    What a refreshing thread! I personally am absolutely thankful for the fact that the game isn't landscape, as I'm not a big fan for games that require both hands glowering over the screen.

The Krew features are wonderful, I absolutely love the ladies and gentleman in my Krew. Not only are they often discussing certain glitches and what the game could improve on, but hot topics that everybody can relate to, additionally everyone's constantly giving 110% seen quite frankly in last week's Krew event. :-)

Also, free travel is a very reasonable and worthy service. You get to save so much money to get to events and top up on energy so quickly with the tappables.

The clothes with every update are definitely a bonus, too. Don't know where I'd be if we were stuck with a certain set for good.

Awareness of the positive is a really important aspect to any game, otherwise we'd forever be complaining. It's not always about gaining and gaining, but eliminating the complaints and frustration we may have over the game.

Thanks Angela!
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    lenainc wrote: Β»
    What a refreshing thread! I personally am absolutely thankful for the fact that the game isn't landscape, as I'm not a big fan for games that require both hands glowering over the screen.

The Krew features are wonderful, I absolutely love the ladies and gentleman in my Krew. Not only are they often discussing certain glitches and what the game could improve on, but hot topics that everybody can relate to, additionally everyone's constantly giving 110% seen quite frankly in last week's Krew event. :-)

Also, free travel is a very reasonable and worthy service. You get to save so much money to get to events and top up on energy so quickly with the tappables.

The clothes with every update are definitely a bonus, too. Don't know where I'd be if we were stuck with a certain set for good.

Awareness of the positive is a really important aspect to any game, otherwise we'd forever be complaining. It's not always about gaining and gaining, but eliminating the complaints and frustration we may have over the game.

Thanks Angela!

I absolutely agree about the game being in landscape instead of portrait. I think it looks so much better than KKH and everything can be more detailed.

No problem! I just honestly feel like we really needed a positivity thread at this point in time. I've seen so much negativity and discussion on what players don't like and we need balance. I also feel like people forget about all the good with the game and focus solely on the bad, so hopefully people will see this thread and remember why they like the game in the first place. :)
  • lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    what a great idea��
    I also love that it's not landscape! I love the way the game is written and the way it plays out. I love the focus on loyalty and friendship in the storyline and also in the krew feature. I am thankful for the updates that are being rolled out and I just generally love the game!!
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I love the party and Krew options all around because everyone in the Krew I have recently joined are so active and outgoing and welcoming we except each other and we help each other out which is what I look for in a group us treating each other with respect.

i don't like the party glitches or the glitches in general and I don't particularly like the waiting time to clean your homes or the amount of gems it takes for you to be able to use your home again.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I just love the graphic. Doll is more detailed than in KKH and it was the reason I started to play thus game.

Krew events are awesome! At first I wasb't a fan of this feature, because I didn't have active krew. But when you find one, it's just joy.

I actually love when we are playing for clothes Kendall & Kylie wore in real life. And when I recognize it.
    OMG I need to share this!

So I was taking a look at the Malibu's puppy and I noticed that it has Eyebrows! I mean Eyebrows, like Eyebrows Seriously EYEBROWS HAHAHAHAHHAH

I went to sleep so happy that night, laughing about that, stupid I know, but so funny too!

And yesterday I saw this while partying at a fellow krew's member house:
    CXmvxVA.png?1

A cat with EYEBROWS too! :D

I swear that I didn't consume anything illegal, it's just too funny to deal with lollollollol

#cuteeyebrows
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»

So I was taking a look at the Malibu's puppy and I noticed that it has Eyebrows! I mean Eyebrows, like Eyebrows Seriously EYEBROWS HAHAHAHAHHAH

I went to sleep so happy that night, laughing about that, stupid I know, but so funny too!

CXmvxVA.png?1

I swear that I didn't consume anything illegal, it's just too funny to deal with lollollollol

#cuteeyebrows

THIS IS THE BEST THING ON THE ENTIRE FORUM!!! My day just got 500% better! Thank you for sharing! πŸ’–πŸΆπŸ’œπŸ±
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Omg Vats πŸ˜‚
    πŸ‘
  • Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    thank you @AngelaLauren for creating this amazing thread! What a happy & positive idea! πŸ’–
    I love the krew feature of this game. It is so cool to be able to say that I have friends from all around the world. I have became friends with so many incredible ladies and gentlemen because of this feature. I also love that the game is so detailed (makes it 10x more fun to play). πŸ’œ
    Vats wrote: Β»

CXmvxVA.png?1

#cuteeyebrows

Hahah! Omg. That's the cutest thing I've seen! Thanks for sharing this with us Vats. :)
    thank you @AngelaLauren for creating this amazing thread! What a happy & positive idea! πŸ’–
    I love the krew feature of this game. It is so cool to be able to say that I have friends from all around the world. I have became friends with so many incredible ladies and gentlemen because of this feature. I also love that the game is so detailed (makes it 10x more fun to play). πŸ’œ

Yes! I've met so many amazing girls & guys too from so many different countries. The addition of krews has been one of my favorite features. Glu definitely did something right with this. :)
    Allie, Lulu and Angela thanks for the kind words and for having fun together with me!!!

;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Those eyebrows are amazeba!!s. Now I want that kittie. I'll name him Browser. :) As a casual player, I really like the game. I don't do krews because I'm very casual in this game. I own the apartment by the hair salon That's it. But...I need browser so I guess I'll play a little harder. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    How the Bahamas house only takes 8 hours to be ready again for Krew parties! It's so helpful and convenient for the #KrewGoals events.
  • OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    I love that when a krew member buys Cash or KGems everyone gets rewarded. (I use this method to reward my krew everytime we get a new member, incentives for weekend event, or just for fun!)

I love all weekend events!! The KrewGoals however is very interactive and brought something different to the game! And I am thankful for being avle to connect with such amazing people of all ages, around the globe!! Now We play even more than before!

Just wish we had the option to take a krew selfie!!

I really enjoy the vertical gaming rather than horizontal like the other platforms.

And I love that KKG has such an awesome forum/community that helps each other out!!

Thank you AngelaLauren for this thread!!

Thank you Glu for another addictive game!
    I love the new Halloween backgrounds and stickers! They are so well done! These are my faves:
    xtZuJq1.jpg

Angel is scared, I'm glad she doesn't wear panties otherwise I would have to wash them:eek:!

Thanks Glu!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oouulala wrote: Β»
    I love that when a krew member buys Cash or KGems everyone gets rewarded. (I use this method to reward my krew everytime we get a new member, incentives for weekend event, or just for fun!)

I love all weekend events!! The KrewGoals however is very interactive and brought something different to the game! And I am thankful for being avle to connect with such amazing people of all ages, around the globe!! Now We play even more than before!

Just wish we had the option to take a krew selfie!!

I really enjoy the vertical gaming rather than horizontal like the other platforms.

And I love that KKG has such an awesome forum/community that helps each other out!!

Thank you AngelaLauren for this thread!!

Thank you Glu for another addictive game!

Me too I thank anyone in my krew that does that since they don't necessarily have to purchase cash, energy, or k gems so it's really nice of them to do so :)
  • Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    what a great idea😊
    I also love that it's not landscape! I love the way the game is written and the way it plays out. I love the focus on loyalty and friendship in the storyline and also in the krew feature. I am thankful for the updates that are being rolled out and I just generally love the game!!

It also emphasizes the importance of honesty and having good character. I think that sets K&K apart from similar games.
  • Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    thank you @AngelaLauren for creating this amazing thread! What a happy & positive idea! ο’–
    I love the krew feature of this game. It is so cool to be able to say that I have friends from all around the world. I have became friends with so many incredible ladies and gentlemen because of this feature. I also love that the game is so detailed (makes it 10x more fun to play). ο’œ

I was beginning to grow bored of playing, and then -- krews began. Hallelujah!

I now co-lead* a krew called WorldwideDolls & our name couldn't be more fitting.
    We have members all over the globe, including from India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Finland, Argentina, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Toronto, and US states Michigan, Rhode Island, North Carolina, and Florida!

Most of us have branched off into the chat app kik in a group message. It allows us to get to know each other better & learn about each other's lives and cultures. We are also able to share screenshots from the game.
    I don't have any friends IRL who play but it doesn't matter. I love being a part of this international krew!

*I say co-lead because the krew I started wouldn't have happened without other players I met along the way. The game doesn't allow for "official" co-leader titles but my krew is lead by several key members. We all have each other's backs!
    I was beginning to grow bored of playing, and then -- krews began. Hallelujah!

I now co-lead* a krew called WorldwideDolls & our name couldn't be more fitting.
    We have members all over the globe, including from India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Finland, Argentina, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Toronto, and US states Michigan, Rhode Island, North Carolina, and Florida!

Most of us have branched off into the chat app kik in a group message. It allows us to get to know each other better & learn about each other's lives and cultures. We are also able to share screenshots from the game.
    I don't have any friends IRL who play but it doesn't matter. I love being a part of this international krew!

*I say co-lead because the krew I started wouldn't have happened without other players I met along the way. The game doesn't allow for "official" co-leader titles but my krew is lead by several key members. We all have each other's backs!

glad that glu has made this game more exciting for you with the Krew option :)
    One more thing I like... KalindaKing!

She has been so awesome and helpful. She really listens to what the players have to say, and after the latest #KrewGoals event, when my items never showed up, she helped me get them! I'm so grateful for having her around the forums and she's doing an amazing job. :)
  • LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    One more thing I like... KalindaKing!

She has been so awesome and helpful. She really listens to what the players have to say, and after the latest #KrewGoals event, when my items never showed up, she helped me get them! I'm so grateful for having her around the forums and she's doing an amazing job. :)

Ay,ay totally agree with you.She fixed this krew thing, so I am really thankful to her. Thank you KalindaKing!
    We asked, and even made a petition, and Glu listened! The throwback boxes! We've finally received them and I couldn't be happier. I'm really grateful that they included box items in the throwback boxes because I've always struggled with getting box items. So not only can we receive earnable items we missed, but box items as well. Thanks Glu! I know I definitely appreciate it. :)
    I really love the event encyclopedia that's being created. It's nice to be able to have a timeline and see all the items we may have missed. I know it's taking a lot of work so shout out to whoever is involved in creating it! We really appreciate you. :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I really love the event encyclopedia that's being created. It's nice to be able to have a timeline and see all the items we may have missed. I know it's taking a lot of work so shout out to whoever is involved in creating it! We really appreciate you. :)

Aw thank you so much, sweetie! It is a lot of work, but really fun to do.
    Thank you for your kind words, nice to know it is appreciated!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    We asked, and even made a petition, and Glu listened! The throwback boxes! We've finally received them and I couldn't be happier. I'm really grateful that they included box items in the throwback boxes because I've always struggled with getting box items. So not only can we receive earnable items we missed, but box items as well. Thanks Glu! I know I definitely appreciate it. :)

I've been playing for a few months so I've missed SO MANY great items, and I'm really happy about the throwback boxes, too -- I'm seeing most items for the very first time and it's cool to have some new stuff aside from what's available in the store. I always see new clothing items in my krew's posts in my feed and I'm like "Girl, where did you get that?" haha

I've also never won a clothing item from a giftbox until now! :)

I'm not sure I've found the right (active, positive) crew yet, but hopefully soon :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

That would be the lovely Linda. She'showed modest, and so helpful, and just an awesome person to know. Thanks for all your do in kkh and kkg. The encyclopedias are great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary