Options

Active Californian Player Seeking New Krew

EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
Hi everyone,
I joined a random Krew two weeks ago to participate in the Krew events. Everyone in my Krew is very nice, but unfortunately not all the players are active. The first weekend was fine because the other Krews we matched with were not active, but this past weekend we got krushed. I would like to join an more active Krew to avoid the frustration of this past weekend.

I am looking for a Krew:

- That has a majority of players that live in the same time zone (PST) or a nearby time zone as me. I live in California, so probably players that live in western US/Canada, possibly Midwestern US and Mexico. Nothing against players in other parts of the world, I just want to make sure there will be players awake to come to my parties.

- Where all of the Krew members participate in weekend events. It is hard to compete with other Krews when only 5 of the members of your Krew are trying hard.

- No drama please. I just want to have fun and earn prizes.

I would be an excellent addition to your Krew because:

- I have several houses, including the Bahamas house (best for parties), New York, Jackson Hole, Calabasas, Malibu, and Santa Monica. I may buy more in the future.

- I check my game frequently during Krew events and join parties or throw parties whenever I have sufficient energy. I have been the top contributor to my Krew in the past two events.

- I will not waste energy on side projects during a Krew Weekend. My entire focus will be on partying.

If you would like another active player in your Krew and have an active Krew with players in or near my time zone, please tell me a little about your Krew.

Also please note that I DO NOT spend real money on the game so if you are looking for someone to help earn the boxes you get from buying gems/cash, I cannot help you.

Thanks so much everyone!

Comments

• Options
    KocoabelleKocoabelle Registered Users 1 Posts
    CASUAL GAMERS
    We are diverse when it comes to time zones. I for one can tell you we party hard. We enjoy globe trotting, but I mean who doesn't right? I live on the East Coast but I am a night owl/Korean media fan girl. Krew Chat is fun and lively. This krew isn't a theater art school so zero drama. And yes we have won the past two events. No our competitors weren't dead krew by no means at all. They put up serious fights but make no mistake with the krew name in thinking we take krew events in a casual manner. Did I mention we have cookies?
    Lvl. 27::add me fb.: kelia.rhoades 
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hey Em, definitely try out Casual Gamers. I am actually in California too! But we do have a range of time zones as Kocoa stated. But we make it work very well and we rock the #KrewGoals events!!

We don't care if you spend $$ or not, just that you help out in the events as much as everyone else. We'd love to have you join us!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Do I need an invitation to join?
  • Options
    We're waiting for you to respond Em! I pm'd you and friend requested you. I think you're just supposed to search our Krew name and request to join. We can't invite you because we're not friends yet! ��
  • Options
    How do I get out of my current Krew?
  • Options
    I'm not sure. Try this... Under the Krew member list there is an X next to your name. Hit that and see if that works. I've never left a Krew lol!
  • Options
    Did you get my friend request on Game Center?