10/13 Weekend Event Thread

haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
I hope it's okay that I start this thread, but I'm just super excited for this weekend's event! Any spoilers available, Kalinda?
My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
Prev13

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I hope it's okay that I start this thread, but I'm just super excited for this weekend's event! Any spoilers available, Kalinda?

I'm excited too! We know it'll be another #KrewGoals event, but what items will we get this week?? Hopefully we find out soon. :)
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I can't wait to see the items! And I'm so ready for another krew events!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well if indeed is another Krew Goals event it should start on few minutes right?

I'm excited too, last weekend's prizes were really fun to style, Angel was feeling so glamm this week!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Only 15 minutes to go until the next #KrewGoals event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm so ready and excited! Thank youn Kalinda!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Thanks for confirm it Kalinda! You rock!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Only 15 minutes to go until the next #KrewGoals event!

Kalinda--helpppppp?! My game isn't showing anything party--no earnables box, no leaderboard box! And I've been to and had parties already...I'm afraid they won't register! Helpppppp!!! Thank you!!!! :D
  • ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    The host party button isn't showing on my game
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm absolutely loving the rewards for this #KrewGoals event! If anyone is experiencing the Event/Leaderboard not showing up it's just under the sale banner, all you to do it tap the "No Thanks" and you should see em.

5CVWi3q.jpg
    Our leaderboard is still showing zero's. Our Krew head as well as several others, who are staying up pretty late, are upset. The rest of us are unhappy too.

There are names on the leaderboard of people who have been inactive since after the very day they joined, yet *their names* are on the leaderboard and those of us who play like crazy, and including our head, are not on there at all. With still room for only 10 members, after the update to 20, people are getting left out and worried they won't receive their prizes. They also like seeing their names and points. Who wouldn't? Today my name is among the missing. I think Glu needs to stop experimenting on us and with functions and fix the rampant glitches, shutdowns, whole-device freezes, crashing; white screen, black screen, etc. Several people are unhappy.

We have a new person who's really nice, but her av's a blinker. We don't want to lose her but she's been changing her clothes and hair and it isn't helping.

Many of the krew are, not gonna lie, sorry--angry. Instead of our chat room being filled with the usual I love you's, and as for tomorrow Fridayyyyyy! It's filled with I hate this! I'm sick of these parties! Going overboard with flats in KKH is bad enough--but a third week of KG h e l l is not making anyone happy. Other than for whom we are test subjects. No one wants to do this anymore. And all of the above-mentioned is kinda insult to injury, you know?

I, a member in Germany, and one in Tahiti--nah, no one's a "krew member" anymore, we're friends--have been doing insane night krew--anyone can--and does walk in at any time of night during a party and we seriously grab 'em! Heh. We've been having a lot of insane fun, but the night krew is totally sick of getting a few hours of sleep 3 nights in a row. we have the best time, but we're fried. no one wants this anymore. See above in case I haven't brought it up enough already.

"I hate this!"

"I don't want to do this again!"

Is that really what Glu is wants to hear?

I was elected to post our problems and comments rn, because I'm a forum member. I haven't been able to get anyone else to join. Oh well. But if someone could get back to this thread it would be most appreciated. Otherwise it's a thankless effort on everyone's part, and I get the feeling krew are going to start to bail on the whole event. I might too. Tired of not getting any sleep. And playing against cheats. We've won 1st place both times so far, with last week being yet more hard won. But we're not caring as much anymore. We want to have fun. This week we are tired, bored with it, and upset. Enough please.

Thank you for your--any--help.
    I'm absolutely loving the rewards for this #KrewGoals event! If anyone is experiencing the Event/Leaderboard not showing up it's just under the sale banner, all you to do it tap the "No Thanks" and you should see em.

5CVWi3q.jpg

We have the leaderboard, thanks. Everything shows a zero.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    We have the leaderboard, thanks. Everything shows a zero.

I just read your other post @Isabeau and I'm really sorry you guys are experiencing the bugs and glitches every week... hopefully the next time around Glu does this type of event and have everything sorted out!
    I just read your other post @Isabeau and I'm really sorry you guys are experiencing the bugs and glitches every week... hopefully the next time around Glu does this type of event and have everything sorted out!

Ladouce, that was so sweet of you to go out of your way and say that, thank you so much. <3
    We have our leaderboard with the names of those who are actually active members, so thank you for that. But:

Our individual as well as total tally numbers are wrong. A new-today member who went to, and also had, parties, is showing a total of zero. Sighhh. I'm so tired of this already and my head hurts like crazy now....

I can't get back into the game. It shows loading 9 of 10 continuously while flashing. No matter how many times I close and open the app.

Our flashing av member: has stopped flashing, yay. We just can't accept or send kred w her and we can't rsvp to her party. She thinks we're ignoring her, and in chat we're letting her know we are so not.

Can I somehow please get back in the game now? Thanks again.
  • Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    We have our leaderboard with the names of those who are actually active members, so thank you for that. But:

Our individual as well as total tally numbers are wrong. A new-today member who went to, and also had, parties, is showing a total of zero. Sighhh. I'm so tired of this already and my head hurts like crazy now....

I can't get back into the game. It shows loading 9 of 10 continuously while flashing. No matter how many times I close and open the app.

Our flashing av member: has stopped flashing, yay. We just can't accept or send kred w her and we can't rsvp to her party. She thinks we're ignoring her, and in chat we're letting her know we are so not.

Can I somehow please get back in the game now? Thanks again.

I had the 9/10 flashing thing happen. To fix I had to delete and reinstall my game. Just make sure your game is saved to Facebook or saved in some other way before you delete. 💖
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I, for one, love all the items this week. Hopefully my krew can pull out the win again. That would make me so happy. :)
  • RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    I started a Party at London and my Krew can't RSVP (The automated RSVP message did not send to the Krew) since it says it's full, but the house is empty :(
    Anyone knows how to fix this? We're against a very competitive krew this time and it's just such a waste of points and time :(

@Isabeau: Im so sorry your krew is suffering all those kinds of glitches, I hope they get resolved soon!
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    RosyAlice wrote: »
    I started a Party at London and my Krew can't RSVP (The automated RSVP message did not send to the Krew) since it says it's full, but the house is empty :(
    Anyone knows how to fix this? We're against a very competitive krew this time and it's just such a waste of points and time :(

@Isabeau: Im so sorry your krew is suffering all those kinds of glitches, I hope they get resolved soon!

Can you please send me a private message with your ID, platform (iOS/Android) and platform version so we can help?

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    So this weekend is the first time our krew got real competition and finally I get to know how this event should be like... And it's very stressful!

I mean the problem isn't to compete at all, but it is about a crazy marathon of 3 days depleting our resources against other people that are doing exactly the same and all this probably will be decided in the last few minutes of event!

This is a 'krewlty'!

Honestly all the fun we had sharing those moments during the last couple of weeks are gone.

I suggest that this kind of event have their running time reduced on the next editions, because it's truly exhausting or as some members suggested before, give an amount of points to the krew reach the milestones together.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    So this weekend is the first time our krew got real competition and finally I get to know how this event should be like... And it's very stressful!

I mean the problem isn't to compete at all, but it is about a crazy marathon of 3 days depleting our resources against other people that are doing exactly the same and all this probably will be decided in the last few minutes of event!

This is a 'krewlty'!

Honestly all the fun we had sharing those moments during the last couple of weeks are gone.

I suggest that this kind of event have their running time reduced on the next editions, because it's truly exhausting or as some members suggested before, give an amount of points to the krew reach the milestones together.

What is desperately, desperately needed is a point cap to get all the items. Say like, if you and your krew hit 2000 points, then you guaranteed all the items. It seems immensely unfair to have a krew work so hard and come up a few points shy of all the items after slaving away all weekend.

And that is especially true considering the people who cheat still have access to the game. It doesn't have to be a whole krew cheating -- just one person with the hack in their game will make them automatic winners, since that person has endless gems and endless energy. It's definitely super frustrating to me. I won't be spending any more money on this game until this issue is resolved.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    They say they are taking care of cheaters but I don't believe it! An X Krew member of ours, that shall remain nameless, dumped us when we got just a little bit behind. Well as you know we still see their "tweets." This person joined another Krew immediately and every single post he/she made was from Santa Monica. EVERY SINGLE ONE! Party after party, after party, and rinse and repeat. It just simply wasn't possible. Unless of course they were paying 600 gems to clean it over and over. Which is highly unlikely. It's cheaper to buy other houses! I firmly believe they were cheating.

After a few of us made selfies about jumping ship instead of being part of a team we were deleted so now I can't see the posts anymore.

I don't think there should be any kind of competition event when there is ANY CHANCE of cheating. It's just not fair to the hard working Krews!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I agree this event is crazy. Our krew was matched with some very active, well we thought that. Untill they earned points nonstop. And by nonstop, I think nonstop without a break.
    We are parting like a crazy, we are cleaning houses, buying them and it's still not enought. Like what more should we do?
    They are obviously cheating and there is nothing we can do about it. When we get close to them, they suddenly hop to another 500-1000 points.
    I agree about the points Max!

And yeah the cheaters are the worst to deal with. I'm highly inclined to believe that we're facing them at this very moment. We're grinding basically on a non-stop rhythm since Thursday and sometimes we reach the first position while their are inactive.

With a lot of effort we get like 200 points ahead of them within a period of 4-5h. Then they come back after their sleep and in like less than 2h they are ahead of us like 300 points.

That means they are doing the double of points we're doing on half of our time and as I said we have members from all over the world on non-stop grinding.

How that is even possible?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    At least, your matched krew has some break. Our didn't have any.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Same with the krew we're competing against I've actually been keeping score we were in the thousands when they were still in 500 or 600 (I believe can't remember) I exit the game cause I had to help my family prepare for Sukkot (Jewish Holiday) came back and they were at the 1000s UNLESS they are spending lots of money & partying none stop I feel like it's highly impossible to jump from 500 some points to 1000 in just a few minutes. They seriously need to do something about this cheating business and hackers cause they keep saying hackers can't participate when in fact they can and they are and it's not fair to the people who earn the points the legit way. Also my krew would've been way ahead but the RSVP option would disappear it would say homes are full when they are not, and the parties end abruptly when the party is not even over yet, before they decided to even add this update they should have fixed all of the glitches people have been telling them about it's pointless to add new features to a game when you haven't even fixed majority of the glitches and bugs people inform you all about.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    If you feel the game is being compromised, you should pm your belief along with anything to substantiate your info to Moderation. If you want to send me the info, I'll gather it and make sure Kalinda gets it, or you can send it to her of course.

Glu takes cheating very seriously, and appreciates all our help in keeping it clean and fair.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I want a throwback event but chances are Glu isn't going to do it yet. The game hasn't event been out for a year yet... give it some more time.

I agree with AngelaL, it's much too soon. Plus there's already so much in store for us, throwbacks can wait; it's not something *urgent*, you know? But I can, and am only, speak/speaking for myself. There's a lot going on; I'm still "entertained*; every weekend event, I want to see what's next. (These parties are really wearisome though, people are falling off, no one's having fun with it anymore. Event anticipation is dead. It's become a chore and nothing but a chore. You can clearly see even the two krews competing with us have all but abandoned them too. A lot of us have started shutting down when other krew members come into chat [I have to say I'm surprised at myself for having started doing that by really late last night myself], because we don't want to be involved anymore. It's just stressful now. I'm seeing people starting to fight with each other, "chill!" instead of "I missed you!" Yikes. People who so much liked each other are now just snapping at one another. No, I don't even get involved--you prolly wouldn't have guessed isabeau would just stand back, writing only nice things about people's clothes and hairstyles. Talking about vacations and travel and lots of discussion about sushi! I do have to say we are peeking in, whether we're out shopping at night; at the movies; at work; in restaurants; kids in school; to see if there's a party, do our taps and then bail. Kids are cutting class to have or go to parties--one girl almost missed a test! This is all not cool. It isn't game obsession as with KKH; it's a single-minded goal to win, no matter the cost to one's self. That's *so* bad. The big "test" needs to end, imo. And fast. I mean, kids are messing up in school. I think once a month is quite enough, but at this point also expect they'll be received only with dread in the future. A bad idea to whack everybody with so many parties--please, knock-down, drag-out emporiums of H e l l--one after the other after the other. Nobody cares about the prizes anymore, and we did go all out to win all six two weeks in a row. And everyone's frustrated with all our glitches, that with the parties on top of it--which half of us can't even get into anymore and hosts are getting kicked out!-- almost no one's even doing give anymore.) But anyway (sorry for the too-big aside) I lost a bunch of things too--some three times over!!--but it is what it is. I lost a lot of items from my wardrobe, event items, my K-GEMS and MONEY! Hey, I PAID REAL MONEY! I lost progress over and over again, got the same gigs over and over again. I deleted the game twice. But I hardly think a petition and demands are appropriate at this time. And demands are rather harsh; people who work for Glu are just like us--they *are* us--sitting at their desks, working, being human beings...and I've found any Glu mod/rep I've spoken with (three all told) to be super nice, so... I also think there's so much that needs to be fixed in this game already, personally I believe rampant glitches need to be fixed ASAP before focusing on other things that'll be nice to see in the future.

Again sorry, the KG party stuff doesn't belong here, but not gonna delete because I can't figure out how to copy and paste into the weekend event thread, and it all needs to be said.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Not a problem doll. I got your back. :)

I read this whole thing, and I understand what you're saying. I promise you I'm going to bring your concerns to Glu and hope things evolve in a good way. Again, if you believe cheating is involved, give us the info needed to clean things up.

The clothes are great. Good luck everybody, give it your best shot and have fun. I read about the friends snapping at each other. Have faith that things be better and be friends again.

Now group hug everybody. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    I'm so done with this Krew thing. Stop it.
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Does anyone know the prices of all the houses in KKG? Not sure if they have been catalogued somewhere else in the forum yet ... thanks :)
    GC: TTemb