#KrewGoal Events in the Future

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
I have some mixed views of the #KrewGoals event. First off, mostly I really enjoyed it, THANK YOU GLU, GREAT IDEA!! It really helped make our Krew even more fun, got to know each other more, and we really got ACTIVE! And overall it really was tons of fun!!!

But.... I think some things need some tweaking. Obvi like it has already been brought up, I think there needs to be a set point system. Our Krew had an all out battle with the "Krew" we were against. We finally ended up pulling way ahead with 1330 and they I guess gave up with 940 (or so, Krew members correct me if I'm wrong!).

Another thing I think needs to be addressed is the "Clean Up" time. I mean why a 2-3 day wait before we can throw another party?! I'm not paying a ridiculous amount to "clean up". I think something like 12 hours per house would be sufficient, or even 24 if you MUST.

We learned the ANNOYINGLY hard way when there was less than 5 minutes left in the event that shady as **** ppl would join our Krew, see that we were the winners, and have the soccer ***** to start counting down. And CELEBRATING OUR WIN!! And after not doing or contributing ONE **** MINUTE, OR ONE **** GEM, MUCH LESS A SINGLE PARTY!!!! THEY LEFT OUR KREW WITH EVERY 1ST PLACE PRIZE!! Now tell me how the hell that happens?! I thought you had to throw or attend at least ONE party?!

I'm so so sorry I'm so steamed and upset. But myself and my best friend/Krew Leader spent a lot of gems (buying houses! cleanup?!, ect.), and time this past weekend on this event. We also had several very dedicated krew members that spent their gems and worked very hard also. For there not to be something in place so ppl could just pop in and take advantage of other Krews hard work is so disappointing.

Edit: just so you know I wasn't hard core cussing lol, some weren't even cuss words! All those stars areas look baaad haha!
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I argee with everything you said Rose...

I must first thank the Glu Gods for all the hard work they did into bringing us a great event that was a lot of fun and created more activity and chatter in our Krew :). We all got to know each other a bit better!

The homes clean up times are very long, it shouldn't take over 2 days to clean a house lol... But we already put out a large number of gems to buy the home, then furnish it to turn around and pay another 300+ gems to speed up the clean up time is a little much in my opinion.

I know it might be said about the people who aren't helping to "kick" them but the truth is within the last 10 minutes of the game and almost 20 Krew member online throwing parties and trying to complete the party you really aren't focus on other but just trying to get these parties done for the points that it isn't until the dust settles that you can really see who were just cheering on and not doing anything! They swoop in post in chat go team do nothing and get prizes???

I feel that we should be able to see all them Krew members points, not just the top ten, so that we know who is contributing and who isn't but just there to get prizes...

Also I would love to have a co-leader position! This would be great as I am not on at all time since of the day and my co-leader could help out with accepting new members and removing the inactive members from the Krew.
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts

I feel that we should be able to see all them Krew members points, not just the top ten, so that we know who is contributing and who isn't but just there to get prizes...

Also I would love to have a co-leader position! This would be great as I am not on at all time since of the day and my co-leader could help out with accepting new members and removing the inactive members from the Krew.

Didn't even think about that, great addition Twy. We should see all Krew members points. A co-leader would be good to have too.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I put my krew on private, but not sure how some random people appeared in my krew! Must be a bug there or something. So I went kicking a sses before the event ended. My krew members worked really really hard, just like you guys. Some of us played through the night, some probably hid in the toilets during work, some also spent kgems to buy houses. I really appreciate their hard work and so I will not condone this freeloader act. I also agree that all the member points should be shown, I actually had a hard time trying to keep track of who hosted parties, and who helped out at parties.
    PM to add
    Next event our Krew will be private as well. This time we had no choice, as we needed more members with the increase.

Yes, it's really hard to keep track of who does what. Especially when you can't be on constantly. A co-leader makes sense in this situation.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I read all you comments and have an idea.

What about some list of nicknames of those who are joining krews at the very last moment just to collect prizes?

To prevent other krews accepting them.
    It's really unfair to all krew members who worked hard all weekend.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Many dolls have the same name, so it's difficult. Like, I have 2 'Lucy' in my krew. Regardless, now I'm only accepting if people post on my krew thread here, or contact me personally since I only have 2 spot left. I receive a ton of invitation requests daily, and even more during events, the list will be endless lol :p

Will there not be changes this whole month though?
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Many dolls have the same name, so it's difficult. Like, I have 2 'Lucy' in my krew. Regardless, now I'm only accepting if people post on my krew thread here, or contact me personally since I only have 2 spot left. I receive a ton of invitation requests daily, and even more during events, the list will be endless lol :p

Will there not be changes this whole month though?

*is still salty about this*
    :p
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I read all you comments and have an idea.

What about some list of nicknames of those who are joining krews at the very last moment just to collect prizes?

To prevent other krews accepting them.
    It's really unfair to all krew members who worked hard all weekend.

That would be a great idea if we didn't run into the problem Nai brought up. There are some unique names, but a lot are generic. I think if I was to post the name of one specific freeloader, as Nai so eloquently put it, anyone with this name might be unfairly judged.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Oh that's true.
    Too bad we can't see their real nickname from Google or iOS store.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The clean up concept is the way they are able to make money from this kind of event, similar to gift boxes. Not cool, but necessary to keep the game running.

They need to work on preventing hacking though, my krew did great last weekend and we're just 10, saw the numbers of other krews with full capacity and the numbers were higher compared to ours, but nothing impossible to reach on a good competition if we went full too, however go against hacked games is totally unfeasible and frustrating.

My hopes are that we always get to compete with inactive krews lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Oh that's true.
    Too bad we can't see their real nickname from Google or iOS store.

That's so illegal that Glu would get sued out of business. Not everyone uses a nickname at the App Store. Shall I give you my credit card info now or would you like to retrieve it yourself? We're not permitted to use our real names here. But Glu would not give anyone "lists of" our names, whatever they happen to be, wherever they come from, regardless. Illegal and unethical. The Internet is not lawless. This suggestion is also an ultimate cheat in and of itself. I have no idea how Google works, but I'm sure they don't participate in invasion of privacy and exposure of personal info, nicknames or not. Krews that cheat should be banned. Krews that remove members specifically during such an event should receive a warning. After that is up to Glu what to do. Me, I got the very real idea that some people have more than one account. We have a new member who's follower count is so astronomical I believe she must be cheating. Especially since she never even plays. If anyone suspects a krew of cheating they should report them to Glu. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be harsh, but I'm in a hurry and my whole post just suddenly poof! disappeared. I had plenty of KG party stuff I wrote, which is now in cyberspace oblivion. Sour grapes don't mean others are cheating. For the person who seemed to be saying buying energy to complete a party is cheating, what about the people who buy energy to complete a gig? That's not cheating. It's also not a fun way to achieve anything, and not worth it in any way. At least to me. Again--not fun, not a real achievement. My krew, we do not pay for anything ever during events. And if they're pay to play, we don't participate. We believe that if Glu wants to sell things they should just sell them. We'll buy them if they want them. Once in a while if there's an "earnable"'<sarcastic laugh> I want, I'll buy something(s) I already wanted. But I will never go past that one, possibly two thing(s). In fact, I'm the only krew member who even spends money at K&K. And I'm no cheater. I want what I want, and I buy what I want. I also like buying gems too because for krew members who don't have the money to spend I at least have a way for them to have gifts. I would like if gift-giving as in KKH, here. All--even from gem purchases-gifts here give an energy bolt or two; some money; a rare sticker--really? Not even the b o o b y prize of a sticker?--and nobody ever gets even a real item. Never. And that's so not cool. Disappointment all around, over and over again. I'll never spend even a fraction of what I spend at KKH, here. Anyway, I apologize again, I've gotta get out the door; I just wish my original post hadn't disappeared. That seems to happen often here. A real conundrum. Oh! We also had a couple of random members appear--the ones who's avatar pic in Chat flash back and forth from black to gray. Two of them finally left. The one with the ridic no of followers is still here. Are those the hackers? Suspicious now, since they showed up for the event it now seems. But also there was the sudden new "add of 10 additional members" at the same time. So is it a glitch? My suspected cheater was invited in by a regular krew member tho. Doesn't mean she's not cheating, of course. Ok, sorry, bye, GL next time.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There are a couple of things I'd like to add. First, we don't tolerate cheating and we're doing everything we can to prevent it. If you suspect that one of the krews you're matched with could be cheating, please send a screenshot of the leaderboard in a private message to me and eggsandbananas. Second, if you don't contribute to a 5-star party in your krew, you will not be eligible to earn rewards for the weekend event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    I've had no real problems with the event. I'm definitely enjoying it. But one thing I wished I could do would be tracking krew members' participation. We have 20 members and I've definitely seen people who log in and don't help the krew with the krew event. And in my mind if you're not helping with the event then why did you join a krew? You can just be a lone wolf without a krew. So yeah, I would love to see the members not helping then be able to talk to them about why they aren't participating. And possibly suggesting they find a new krew or drop out.
    We've got a full Krew now. I desperately want to be able to see the points of the entire Krew! We're sitting at 1500 something points right now in 1st place.

Also when myself and my Krew leader said we spent tons of gems on the last #KrewGoals event it was from buying gems to buy all the houses. I did buy a very small amount of energy just cuz I wanted to go to bed lmao!

But I refuse to "clean up!" I understand they've got to make money somehow. But it's 560 gems to clean up Santa Monica right now... Really?! If they want to do that fine, but how about their standard 80 gems they charge for extra boxes or something less highway robbery LOL?!
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    But I refuse to "clean up!" I understand they've got to make money somehow. But it's 560 gems to clean up Santa Monica right now... Really?! If they want to do that fine, but how about their standard 80 gems they charge for extra boxes or something less highway robbery LOL?!

How about they charge nothing and abandon this silly idea altogether?

Yes, they need to make money. They have various other ways already in the game. KKH never charges me to spend my own time and energy in the house I already bought. And KKH makes plenty of money, probably way more than this game, I'm sure.

Consider that:
    - I already had to buy the house (which is harder in this game because we're paid such meager amounts/gift boxes have such paltry rewards/we have to spend daily to feed our pets that we already paid for/travel is a constant or monthly expense/etc)
    - I'm ready to spend my time (worth something to me, and not infinite) and spend my in-game energy (also harder to gather in this game than KKH for a million reasons I won't try to list)
    - I (hopefully) have fellow krew members ready to join the party (which is an additional hurdle not present in KKH, where you can summon party guests at will)

And after all of those things, all of which are easier/not present in KKH, they impose a waiting time before I can use my house again? Sure, it can be skipped....for an exhorbitant amount of gems, which as I've mentioned, are already hard enough to accumulate.

This game asks for too much. Glu has a successful, profitable model in KKH. All the little things they added to this game in a blatant attempt make a little extra here and there make it a bit less enjoyable. This particular thing is the most egregious example, and it's completely unnecessary. It's almost insulting.

If they have any sort of reasonable justification for the existence of the clean-up/wait time, beyond just adding yet another way to make money (and I'm repeating myself, but they already have SO MANY), I'm all ears. Otherwise, maybe consider dropping this one, Glu? Out of respect for your player/customers (who spend so much time and money already), if nothing else.
  • Paola925Paola925 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Totally agree especially with the long clean up time!! Wish it could be less time like 3h, or some thing?? 2 or 3 days??? What?? By that time the event is already over😑 And it's a high amont of k-gems too makes no sense!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    How about they charge nothing and abandon this silly idea altogether?

Yes, they need to make money. They have various other ways already in the game. KKH never charges me to spend my own time and energy in the house I already bought. And KKH makes plenty of money, probably way more than this game, I'm sure.

Consider that:
    - I already had to buy the house (which is harder in this game because we're paid such meager amounts/gift boxes have such paltry rewards/we have to spend daily to feed our pets that we already paid for/travel is a constant or monthly expense/etc)
    - I'm ready to spend my time (worth something to me, and not infinite) and spend my in-game energy (also harder to gather in this game than KKH for a million reasons I won't try to list)
    - I (hopefully) have fellow krew members ready to join the party (which is an additional hurdle not present in KKH, where you can summon party guests at will)

And after all of those things, all of which are easier/not present in KKH, they impose a waiting time before I can use my house again? Sure, it can be skipped....for an exhorbitant amount of gems, which as I've mentioned, are already hard enough to accumulate.

This game asks for too much. Glu has a successful, profitable model in KKH. All the little things they added to this game in a blatant attempt make a little extra here and there make it a bit less enjoyable. This particular thing is the most egregious example, and it's completely unnecessary. It's almost insulting.

If they have any sort of reasonable justification for the existence of the clean-up/wait time, beyond just adding yet another way to make money (and I'm repeating myself, but they already have SO MANY), I'm all ears. Otherwise, maybe consider dropping this one, Glu? Out of respect for your player/customers (who spend so much time and money already), if nothing else.

I agree with this post this game is somewhat unfair and unreasonable .
    GLU??? Has anyone even read this thread?! You keep putting this event out every weekend and NOTHING CHANGES!!! Nothing puts me off of something or someone more than being ignored. I've already begun to spend way too much money on this game just like KKH. That's the way y'all treat paying customers? Just ignore 'em, maybe they'll shut up! I'll just go away and take my money with me. Yeah sure I doubt my money alone will make too much of a dent, but keep on ignoring....
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    I've had no real problems with the event. I'm definitely enjoying it. But one thing I wished I could do would be tracking krew members' participation. We have 20 members and I've definitely seen people who log in and don't help the krew with the krew event. And in my mind if you're not helping with the event then why did you join a krew? You can just be a lone wolf without a krew. So yeah, I would love to see the members not helping then be able to talk to them about why they aren't participating. And possibly suggesting they find a new krew or drop out.

I would love this too tbh. I hate that I can't see how much everyone in my krew is contributing, because I would maybe like to get rid of the members who aren't contributing enough and are benefiting from my krews hard work. And that would make room from people who will grind as hard as the rest of the krew.
  • vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    All I want now is a update without Krew/party events. Thank you very much. I don't want to spend my entire weekend by doing parties all day to win some clothes, because if me and my krew don't do this we'll gonna lose. That's just insane.
    I would love this too tbh. I hate that I can't see how much everyone in my krew is contributing, because I would maybe like to get rid of the members who aren't contributing enough and are benefiting from my krews hard work. And that would make room from people who will grind as hard as the rest of the krew.

This is one of the major things I want added! There is plenty of room to show the entire Krew. I want to know what everyone in my Krew is contributing. Add it GLU!
  • ClarybabyClarybaby Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do I remove myself from krews? My team sucks
  • Notyourbaby69Notyourbaby69 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    So glu has to do it? Who’s the doing the events? The glu guys? I wish we could really make this happen!!! I’m in the same boat I think we all are?! Right?! Like I wish It could happen so much of us play this we have our own forum now like step up! Interactive stuff next! ASAP! Lmao
  • isthatmaryannaisthatmaryanna Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    is this krew goals still on? i never saw them on my krew
    Clarybaby said:
    How do I remove myself from krews? My team sucks
    Just go to your phone, in the krew section and press the x by your name :) 
    If you wanna join the krew im in were called The Platinumz!