Suggestion Thread

Comments

• lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Please, please, please kill the "so and so liked your post" notifications. There are SO many, I had to disable notifications altogether.

Sorry if it's already been said. :-)
  • OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    If ever there is another krewgoals weekend event, I would hope that GLU would make new party boxes or add new items because once you have all items it becomes pointless. Also less stickers please more energy or diamonds
  • d3athbat_bab3d3athbat_bab3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    These suggestions have already been mentioned I'm sure, I just feel like it doesn't hurt to suggest them more than once.

- cars/other transport - it's so expensive to fly everywhere and even though you can purchase free flights by gems at the location next to the airport at LAX but tie so expensive and it only lasted for a certain amount of time
    - lower gem costs - some items are so expensive to purchase. A simple shirt costs way over 100 K gems. Yes, some items you should spend more on but not them all
    - other reasons to own a home
    - more ways to gain energy - there are never enough videos to watch and clicking on things in town should give us some more often
    - cost to purchase more energy - 49 gems only gets 5 energy, that's not a lot for the cost. Even Kim K Hollywood fives you more for less
    - engagement and marriage with dates - you can only date someone for so long until it becomes pointless to stay in a relationship with them
    - delete more than one contact at a time - I like to keep my contact list on the smaller side so I can find people easier, especially when people leave my krew and I just wanna delete them cause they block up my feed and I miss updates from my current krew members
  • blackdiamondblackdiamond Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    Some of my suggestions are:

1º Throwback Event (for sure)
    2º More events during the week, not only as Thursday, we miss that in kkg.
    3º Weddings and Engagements.
    4º Private Chat
    5º More poses and scenarios
    6º Babies children
    7º Items Facials and makeup
    8º Have an easier option to save the game (sure) many people lose their progress because salvamente system is often bad.

Please Glu, do not forget us!

We are as important as players kkh.

Thank you!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Name change, please.
  • SharknadoSharknado Registered Users 12 Posts
    - The option to have a group Krew picture please! One of my krew mates mentioned this.
    - More hair/eye/skin color choices
  • Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Name change, please.

You can change your name but you have to pay k gems. Go to perry's office in Hollywood and you will find him with a yellow exclamation point speech bubble. Talk to him and click that you want to change your name and so on. Hope this helps 💖
    Allie.n.m wrote: »
    You can change your name but you have to pay k gems. Go to perry's office in Hollywood and you will find him with a yellow exclamation point speech bubble. Talk to him and click that you want to change your name and so on. Hope this helps 💖

Actually, I don't have Perry nowhere. Not in his house, in office
  • Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    Actually, I don't have Perry nowhere. Not in his house, in office
    That's wierd, are you already to the point in the story line where perry gets his office in Hollywood? hopefully sooner or later perry will appear with the option to change your name. ��
    Allie.n.m wrote: »
    That's wierd, are you already to the point in the story line where perry gets his office in Hollywood? hopefully sooner or later perry will appear with the option to change your name. ��

Yes. I finished all storyline gigs already.
    But I hope some trouble with new update (didn't receive new storyline gig from Staci), so many some glitch.

I already contacted Glu, so I hope they will help me. :)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Nephrys wrote: »
    Two words: Red. Hair.

Not the pumpkin orange that's already in the game, but a deep, cinnamon toned, Haley Williams-esque red hair color!

kinda like a fierce/ firey red or a coca cola kind of red or like Mary Jane Watson's hair colour?
    i agree with pretty much all of these suggestions (except for the Harvey Quinn one i doubt they're gonna do that since neither Kendall or Kylie have ever dressed up as her for Halloween) but I feel like the only reason Glu hasn't introduced marriages is cause neither Kendall or Kylie are married sure they maybe in a relationship but they aren't married like Kim is, this game is supposed to be based on their life just like KKH is based on Kim's actual life so I assume that's why they've yet to add marriage/weddings to this, also there's really nothing wrong with someone choosing to not get married after all it's just a piece of paper and a piece of paper does not prove where your heart nor your loyalty lies with someone, as much as a lot of people dream about getting married not everyone feels that way sometimes the feeling is mutual some people don't feel like they are ready to commit to a marriage or they don't necessarily feel like they have to marry this person or that person to prove their love to them some people want to be financially stable and reach their goals before they marry anyone it's not always about the fear of commitment it's sometimes the fear of failing them and not being able to provide for them financially or emotionally.

I want them to give us the same option KKH gives us when it comes to transportation, in a way i kind of feel like cars are a bit useless as i don't even think you can use them in KKH they are sitting in your garage for decoration basically but i do agree with being able to purchase a private jet, yacht, boat or an aeroplane so that we can get around and not have to continue to spend loads of money to travel the option to purchase free travel is OK but it's also pretty expensive also please lower the price when it comes to changing names it's ridiculously expensive so are majority of the clothes and hairs and shoes/jewellery in this game I wouldn't even spend that much on anything in real life so I don't care nor plan to do so in a game, the glitches and bugs seem to get worse with every update, i get it i went to school to be an Electrical Computer Engineer and we covered game development and art designing etc etc in school so i know it takes so much time, concentration and energy but with every update you all say that you've fixed bugs and glitches and we think yes finally and then BAM! More glitches and bugs it gets tiring having to continuously clear the cache to your game install and then reinstall your game and restart your device praying and hoping that will fix the problem, it's not good to restart your device a lot that can basically fry it or cause issues with your device, i do however appreciate you all fixing my issues when it came to me getting kicked from my krew and the option to join a krew as well as click on the gift box icons disappeared, i am not a patient person that much i can admit to but i will work with you and try or remain resilient and calm.

we need more makeup as well as a little bit more diversity in this game, more emotions as well i am kind of getting sick of doing the same poses when i create a selfie for my character. The increase on how many krew members you can add was a pretty great thing hopefully it will continue to increase or maybe not who knows?

I like everyone's suggestions hopefully Glu will consider them it does seem like they are listening my game kept glitching and wouldn't exactly let me purchase energy, cash, or k gems so i contacted Glu within the game I am not sure if they fixed that problem or me clearing the cache and reinstalling and installing and restarting my device three times fixed the situation for me but i'd like to think that glu did since i already gave them my ID # from past issues.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Gift box system needs to be changed.

How? Read the countless posts in each event thread.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Gift box system needs to be changed.

How? Read the countless posts in each event thread.

I agree Nai
    Rings on fingers, please! Many many rings.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Rings on fingers, please! Many many rings.

Yes! I second this. Rings would be so cute. :)
  • KyuuChan999KyuuChan999 Registered Users 1 Posts
    So, I just wanted to suggest something, besides all of them above. An item, specially. Face mask. If you're famous, sometimes you should hide your face.
    It's like those k-pop idols use on airports. It should be at least in cash, cause it's not that special.
    Just an suggestion, what you guys think? :3
    So, I just wanted to suggest something, besides all of them above. An item, specially. Face mask. If you're famous, sometimes you should hide your face.
    It's like those k-pop idols use on airports. It should be at least in cash, cause it's not that special.
    Just an suggestion, what you guys think? :3

sounds interesting but wasn't that the whole reason Kylie gave us the shades so we can hide our faces and pretend to be her and Kendall in one of the story-lines?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I would love it if - when taking a selfie or adjusting the pic after a finished gig - the co-stars could be organised in Krew, Friends and All (as they are categorised under the Contacts button).
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    - Give male avatars better looking cash outfits, mostly pants because many of them are awful, girls look so pretty with their outfits, but boys litterally look like kids in high school with their cash outfits.
    - If shirts are 50$ give us a pant that goes with the shirt, that also doesn't cost much. Bc whats the need of making tops sooo cheap if you gonna make the bottom extra expensive, how are we supposed to dress them.
    - DELETE THE STICKERS, they are useless, its a bug waste to design them, We don't care about them.
    - The hair are too expensive, how many years will I wait to get a haircut and at this price? How is that logic?
    - FIX YOUR GLITCHES, people buy stuffs from your game, not to lose them bc of your bugs, but to be able to play with them.
    - Agree for the car option, and make thel available with czsh bc you barely give us kgems but expect us to spend thousands of them.
    - Beside throwing parties and get only a poor number of energy from the pets, why do we need a house exactly? Why buy an expensive house to just throw one party duing the krew goals and thats all?
    - It would make sense if when my dolls date someone, it affects their game, so both can share the tasks and get romantic prizes fro example, idk? Work on it instead of creating more stickers.
  • Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    How to add a picture on forum? :))
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm not entirely sure if this has been suggested prior, but possibly introduce a points system to the krew events rather than making it competitive between other krews. I understand that the competitive nature is part of the game, however it's a little unfair when you've been trying your hardest all weekend to secure first place and then you get beaten by 5 points in the final minute of the event. This happened on the third instalment of the krew events to my krew and I, and we were all pretty gutted, to be honest.

There's already a petition circulating around on here, but bringing in throwback events would be awesome! There's going to be a lot of people that would appreciate this too because they missed out on events. For example; people that are only just starting out with the game, people that were on holiday and missed an event, people that didn't come first place in a krew event and people that maybe didn't have enough K Gems at the time to buy the event gift boxes for those exclusive items.

I'd like to also see the option to buy a private jet or some kind of vehicle where you can be chauffeured. A larger investment of money/K Gems would be beneficial in the long run instead of constantly buying trips to all the destinations. I know there's an option, however it is just a subscription and isn't unlimited but please do correct me if I'm wrong.

With the selfie options, it'd be nice to be able to position your doll to the left or the right rather than just having the option to zoom in.

This is more of just a personal opinion, but the brown hair colour options are too dark for my hair and the blonde options are too light. If there could be a golden hair colour, I'd love to see that. Also, with body and clothing options, the feature to change your partner's clothes would be a nice little touch, as well as adding a black and purple colour scheme to the generic shirt and vest designs for the males.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
    THANKS ANGELINE
    IMG_5005.png

MARSHALL LV 26 Facebook. Nicki Nicki
    On level 26 you don't earn much money . I spend all my money on travelling . Travelling should be cheaper :(
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    » lower the cost of everything in the game, I feel like everything costs too much in this game
    » add more cash clothes, not everyone has a pile of k gems to spend
    » add a throwback event, to give us a chance to get the stuff we missed in previous events
    » increase the Krew limit, 20 people is not enough to do #KrewGoals with really active or cheating Krews
    » mesh hair, why do the NPC's get moving hair while we don't? Lots of games have that so it can't be that hard to do
    » new and cheaper houses, we can't get very many #KrewGoals event points if we don't have a lot of houses to party in
    » new hair colors, would love to see some red hair and maybe some different shades of the other hair colors
    » new cash hair, so new players will have more choices of hairstyles
    » shared rewards, if we use an actual player for projects or dates then it should affect their game so they get rewarded for helping us out
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
    problem... Traveling should be cheaper or we should earn more money doing gigs. When I have a gig and it is in Paris I spend more money to get there than I earn. And I Can't buy anything ( for example homes or clothes) , Because When I buy something I don't have money to get somewhere. On first level you Can get money from for example for passing Aubrey or getting enough fans. But on level 26 I don't get extra money ��������.
    I aferę with Darktracy
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
    IMG_5202.jpg[/url

IMG_5203.jpg[/url]
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
    Glu answeared my question :)
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'd like to also mention about the price of items. I don't necessarily mind the high prices because the 'other offers' actually work for me and I got 1700 K Gems before from one, however that doesn't go very far, especially when one clothing item costs 1299 K Gems in the tops section.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'd like it if there was a way to add people to your friends list, without having to join other krews
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
    Ari97 wrote: »
    I'd like it if there was a way to add people to your friends list, without having to join other krews

you can add frieds to your friend list by Facebook :) That's why I have Facebook account for games :D
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg