Krew goals events divide players

A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
Over the past few weeks I have noticed that there is a lot of friction between krews,it gets worse when members of a krew speculates another member of being dishonest. With this being said my point is we as the game players have become more against one another rather than being a unit. We all come from different parts of the world and that is suppose to make us have more fun,but instead we are accusing,fighting,removing members from krews and stepping on other people to get to the top which is very disturbing.

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    My Krew is nothing like that thank God so i can't agree but if that is going on then that's pretty sad & shady
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    I don't think my Krew is like that.

My active Krew members come online at the wrong times and the rest come on whenever but I don't kick members, we don't accuse anyone of anything (as far as I know), If they hack then we have no way of knowing, if they are kicked then it is a glitch and not me doing it, because of that I find it real hard to do #KrewGoal events (especially if my Krew is paired with someone who gets a lot of points fast).

These events don't always divide players since there are Krews that try stick together but they most likely will lose out on some prizes

It's kind of impossible to have a general top Krew since there is no way to tell if they are a best, a ranking wouldn't really help since you won't know what the Krew is actually like till you join yourself.

I hate how people act in these events since everyone wants to be in first place in the events and most people will do anything to get there (which takes the fun out of it), what the Krew leaders should do is think about what is better for their Krew members instead of worrying about the Krew events.

{hope I got this right idea out of this since I recently have be misunderstanding thing a lot, probably with KKH 5.6 and the Krews I'm paired with for this weekend's event fresh on my mind.}
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    A.P.T wrote: »
    Over the past few weeks I have noticed that there is a lot of friction between krews,it gets worse when members of a krew speculates another member of being dishonest. With this being said my point is we as the game players have become more against one another rather than being a unit. We all come from different parts of the world and that is suppose to make us have more fun,but instead we are accusing,fighting,removing members from krews and stepping on other people to get to the top which is very disturbing.

Nothing like that is going on within my krew, and it might just be me, but I don't see any of this accusing, fighting, stepping on other people. I think that's only happening against krews that are cheating and people have a right to be upset about that. But I don't see this happening with normal krews.
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm happy that those of you who have responded so far has a more positive experience within their krews. In general I was just pointing out the drama that had been happening that I have witnessed up to date.
  • kkh.dessakkh.dessa Registered Users 5 Posts
    congratulations to glu now because the kkg community becomes a truly war after krew goals
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    What really irritated me is players that RSVP to ur party then don't complete their actions and proceed to throw their own party just to get more points than you ... surely the aim is to act as a team and not have the most points in your own krew?
    GC: TTemb
  • yahoopersonalsyahoopersonals Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you for sharing your above experience. .My name is Amy member of Retro Rose..Thank You Glu for creating the Krew Goals Event!! This event has really actually help with helping our Krew become more of a family than a team..We chat more, have the most amazing conversation. .We cry together, laugh, vent, etc but we never ever disrespect each other. Do we have glitches and bugs in the event..you bet...But we don't have glitches and bugs with each other..We have conversations with each other that are deep and meaningful. .Yes we talk about the game..but within the game it self we have found a safe haven to share and support one another, with illnesses, school, children, career goals, culture. .and ancestry. I am learning so much about other cultures and their beliefs systems, trails, suffering, freedom..etc..So Glu Thank You for creating this powerful tool to help us become better human beings to one another and learn and practice humility with each other ...And thank you Retro Rose..we are more than a community of dolls, we are Real ladies and gentleman that respect and care for one another ..despite our differences of appearance, lifestyle, and culture. WE@Retro Rose strive to focus on creating rather than tearing down...Yes there are problems but the good here so out weighs the bad.....Amy
  • SharknadoSharknado Registered Users 12 Posts
    TTemb wrote: »
    What really irritated me is players that RSVP to ur party then don't complete their actions and proceed to throw their own party just to get more points than you ... surely the aim is to act as a team and not have the most points in your own krew?

Lol umm... I actually do this, BUT NOT to try and get more points over my krew mates hahahaa. There's no point in doing that anyway since everyone's gonna get the same prize. I do it so that more people can join the party before it actually ends, and that way, we get the maximum amount of possible points. Then I'll check back to see if more people have joined to complete my actions. I'll throw my own party in the mean time so the cool down prices will be lowered.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Sharknado wrote: »
    Lol umm... I actually do this, BUT NOT to try and get more points over my krew mates hahahaa. There's no point in doing that anyway since everyone's gonna get the same prize. I do it so that more people can join the party before it actually ends, and that way, we get the maximum amount of possible points. Then I'll check back to see if more people have joined to complete my actions. I'll throw my own party in the mean time so the cool down prices will be lowered.
    It doesn't work like that tho? Each home has a set amount of how many people can rsvp so not completing any tasks has no influence on that.
  • lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thank you for sharing your above experience. .My name is Amy member of Retro Rose..Thank You Glu for creating the Krew Goals Event!! This event has really actually help with helping our Krew become more of a family than a team..We chat more, have the most amazing conversation. .We cry together, laugh, vent, etc but we never ever disrespect each other. Do we have glitches and bugs in the event..you bet...But we don't have glitches and bugs with each other..We have conversations with each other that are deep and meaningful. .Yes we talk about the game..but within the game it self we have found a safe haven to share and support one another, with illnesses, school, children, career goals, culture. .and ancestry. I am learning so much about other cultures and their beliefs systems, trails, suffering, freedom..etc..So Glu Thank You for creating this powerful tool to help us become better human beings to one another and learn and practice humility with each other ...And thank you Retro Rose..we are more than a community of dolls, we are Real ladies and gentleman that respect and care for one another ..despite our differences of appearance, lifestyle, and culture. WE@Retro Rose strive to focus on creating rather than tearing down...Yes there are problems but the good here so out weighs the bad.....Amy

Amy you just summed it up PERFECTLY❤
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    Sharknado wrote: »

yeah this doesn't work... every member who RSPVs is taking up a spot.. they should complete all their tasks or it can cause the party not to get 5 stars. only a certain amount of people can RSPV!
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • SharknadoSharknado Registered Users 12 Posts
    @kiko.park and lettyspaghettio

?? what do you guys mean?

*edit*

Oh I probably didn't explain that very well, for example the Santa Monica home can have up to 5 people in it max, including the host. Sometimes when one of my krew mates hosts a party there, we'll only get like one other person joining, so that's like, the host, me, and another member which totals up to 20 points with 3 people. But that'd be kind of a waste when you can have the possibility of getting 30 points with 5 people in the party. So I wait a little bit until another person or two joins, before I do any actions to complete the party. Hope that makes sense but yeah.