Options

10-20 Weekend Event

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
We have another #KrewGoals event starting in a few hours!

I love the red necklace in the prizes for women and the black hoodie for men. What do you guys think of the prizes for this weekend's competition?

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Comments

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I love the guys black hoodie! So chic.

Has there been any progress on making the event fair for all players? Or a way to prevent the cheaters from accessing the event?
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    KalindaKing are we going to have halloween even update anytime soon? Cant wait to see :D
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    When it will start? I hope there aren't krews with cheaters anymore like the last weekend :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Thanks for this Kalinda!!

I like the 2nd row items for the ladies.

Everything for the guys is pretty cool!

Kinda sad that we dont get another wig this week!!

Ready to partyyyyy
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    omggg can't wait to get the 2nd prize hair for the guys!

hope this time it's fair and square competition for everyone!
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My favorite item is the jacket from the third place, well I guess that's already mine lol

I'm consfused with the time since we entered DST here, the event should start within an hour and a half right?

Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    omggg can't wait to get the 2nd prize hair for the guys!

hope this time it's fair and square competition for everyone!

It's sooooooooooo cool! Hope you get it to make me jelly!

Seriously this game has so many nice long hair styles to guys! They need to bring those all to KKH.

We need to make a list with all those (including that one from BS:AD that we're never gonna get) and post at the suggestion thread and hope someday our KKH's guys will be as glam as the others Glu games guys are!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    The white pants are horrible tbh but everything else is so cute!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    KalindaKing are we going to have halloween even update anytime soon? Cant wait to see :D

I think there's gonna be an update short after the event, after the last update weekend event spoilers came out and the items we got now are the last ones on that list so my guess is that there is a new update before the next event
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I can affirm that glu takes cheating very seriously, and continue to make strides in correcting those channels. And, I do mean strides. And, If you have any info about errant games or cheaters, please send your info privately and keep it out of the forum. Enjoy the Event.

And, I love the white dress. I know the Jenners, like the K Dolls,wear a lot of white. Is the white dress inspired by a real life look? I just thought someone else would know better than me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    All of my homes say it's too messy to have a party and want me to pay to clean up.... Ummmm...???

EDIT: But how can that even be, we haven't had parties since last weekend!

Helpppppp!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    All of my homes say it's too messy to have a party and want me to pay to clean up.... Ummmm...???

EDIT: But how can that even be, we haven't had parties since last weekend!

Helpppppp!

Can you please send me a private message with your ID, platform and platform version so we can look at your game?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    The items this week are pretty interesting! Definitely looking forward to the second row of clothing though :~)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Can you please send me a private message with your ID, platform and platform version so we can look at your game?

Ahh, sorry! After I posted this--shutting down the game in the meantime--when I went back all was well, but thank you. That was just so freaky, left over from last week like that. But all good now, I'm sorry I didn't get back until now. I'm actually here trying to see if anyone's mentioned problems with the Jackson Hole home shutting out guests after only two are able to get in. Again. Sigh. And I kept putting on fun coats and everything! So far looks good.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    KalindaKing, is GLU even changing anything before pushing these out over and over again?? What's the point of doing #KrewGoals events over and over again??? Nothing seems to be changing, or getting any better! I posted a thread after the very first one about future krewgoals events, that had a TON of issues that I brought up, and several other board members. Are they even looking at the boards to see what we think of this event, and how it's fairing?

The game this weekend is even more rampant with glitches! It's nearly constantly crashing, chat is repeating so much it's almost impossible to even read, parties are saying they are full when they aren't, or there aren't any tasks to complete at the party when you get there!! And it's STILL sending out notifications that someone started a party when they didn't! We really need the notification system to work correctly! I mean really?! What IS the point of doing these over and over again if they aren't fixing the event?!

A LARGE majority of board members here would like to see the ENTIRE Krew's progress, not just the top 10. We want to know that everyone is pulling their weight! Once again I'm asking for it to be added please?

Thanks Kalinda!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    KalindaKing, is GLU even changing anything before pushing these out over and over again?? What's the point of doing #KrewGoals events over and over again??? Nothing seems to be changing, or getting any better! I posted a thread after the very first one about future krewgoals events, that had a TON of issues that I brought up, and several other board members. Are they even looking at the boards to see what we think of this event, and how it's fairing?

The game this weekend is even more rampant with glitches! It's nearly constantly crashing, chat is repeating so much it's almost impossible to even read, parties are saying they are full when they aren't, or there aren't any tasks to complete at the party when you get there!! And it's STILL sending out notifications that someone started a party when they didn't! We really need the notification system to work correctly! I mean really?! What IS the point of doing these over and over again if they aren't fixing the event?!

A LARGE majority of board members here would like to see the ENTIRE Krew's progress, not just the top 10. We want to know that everyone is pulling their weight! Once again I'm asking for it to be added please?

Thanks Kalinda!

Girl preach!! You perfectly summed up everything I wanted to say. Glu the glitches this week are at an alltime high. We dont wanna get constant notifications that people are having parties when they're not! Is the next update gonna come with major bug fixes?
  • Options
    WickedsusiWickedsusi Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi, Is anyone having issues with not being able to hold a party? I've had one party so far that worked at one of my homes,but when I go to other ones that I own it does not come up with the party icon to have one. Please help?
  • Options
    Wickedsusi wrote: »
    Hi, Is anyone having issues with not being able to hold a party? I've had one party so far that worked at one of my homes,but when I go to other ones that I own it does not come up with the party icon to have one. Please help?
    If you have your game saved to facebook or gamecenter you could try deleting the app and reinstalling it, if that doesn't work you can try to leave your krew and join it again. But I'd try reinstalling first tbh because that often fixes it. Hope it'll work!
  • Options

Thanks Kalinda!

Kalinda replied in a previous weekend thread I believe, she said some of the glitches would be fixed in the next update.

We're all faced with glitches week after week, but all these krew events has been planned ahead of time not knowing the glitches. So they could only fix it with the next update, and hopefully the krew events post-update should be glitch-free.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Wickedsusi wrote: »

That happened to me last weekend, a few times. I just had to re-enter my home, or reload my game a few times.
    PM to add
  • Options
    lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    The white pants are horrible tbh but everything else is so cute!

lool kiko those are my favourite thing for this set of prizes haha!!
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    lool kiko those are my favourite thing for this set of prizes haha!!
    I just really really don't like white pants hahaha
  • Options
    DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    Have no chance of getting first because Kred Xchange already has 440 points while my Krew doesn't even have 100 points yet...
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff