Krew event hackers

table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
I'm really disappointed...... This krew event Thing - is pretty unfair. We are with a krew wich has in 7 hours almost 1800 points... How is that possible.....
Screenshot_20161020_230211_1477020752262.png

Comments

• kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I don't know, I think it might be possible because our krew has almost 1500 points. They might've just partied a lot.
  • glittertrashglittertrash Registered Users 4 Posts
    My krew were up against KKGBrasil for last weekends event and they managed to get 1000 pts 2-3 hours into the event. While it's possible they weren't cheating, it was still kind of suspect. Support told us they would investigate their krew.
  • blackdiamondblackdiamond Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    Several groups are cheating and can not do anything unless we missed the event.

This is the second time this appears KKGBrasil and do nothing.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Several groups are cheating and can not do anything unless we missed the event.

This is the second time this appears KKGBrasil and do nothing.

you're one to talk, should know a thing or two about cheating.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I don't know, I think it might be possible because our krew has almost 1500 points. They might've just partied a lot.

My krew is closing in on 1500 as well so while they may be cheating, I think it's totally possible to rack up that many points in that time span. My krew is full and we have very devoted members who spend k-gems to clean up their houses to do parties faster, so it might be the same with the KKGBrasil krew.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    My krew is closing in on 1500 as well so while they may be cheating, I think it's totally possible to rack up that many points in that time span. My krew is full and we have very devoted members who spend k-gems to clean up their houses to do parties faster, so it might be the same with the KKGBrasil krew.
    Yeah, I mean they could be cheating but they could also just be very devoted. Guess that's for Glu to fimd out.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Or maybe their krew is just active it's possible my krew is very active we just like to party and we work as a team some people are just used to being paired with inactive krews I guess but like kiko said it's up to glu to figure out.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for posting! We strive to keep the game as honest and fair as possible, especially in events such as #KrewGoals. We continuously monitor krews for users who violate Glu's Terms of Use, and take appropriate actions where necessary.

In this particular case, some players have been marked as being non-compliant with the Terms of Use and we have removed them from their respective krews. The point totals have also been adjusted to reflect this change.

Thank you for playing and continuing to help us keep the game fair for all players!

For anyone else who notices suspicious behaviour from other krews, please PM either me or Kalinda!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • MiliraMilira Registered Users 15 Posts
    Now my game won't let me host parties in any of my homes and the krew we are in competition with is hacking!!
  • MiliraMilira Registered Users 15 Posts
    Please HELP now my game will not let me / give me the option to host parties, and this other krew is hacking which is unfair because me and my krew are actually trying to win the right way
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    Milira wrote: »
    Please HELP now my game will not let me / give me the option to host parties, and this other krew is hacking which is unfair because me and my krew are actually trying to win the right way

I habe the Same issue as Milira...... Why???
  • blackdiamondblackdiamond Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts

I did not understand what you mean :confused:
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I also think it's possible to rack up a lot of points without cheating. We also have a full very devoted Krew, so when we're all on and partying away our points can go up very fast as well.

But very happy to see the cheaters are being taken out with the trash!!!! **CHEERS!!!**
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for posting! We strive to keep the game as honest and fair as possible, especially in events such as #KrewGoals. We continuously monitor krews for users who violate Glu's Terms of Use, and take appropriate actions where necessary.

In this particular case, some players have been marked as being non-compliant with the Terms of Use and we have removed them from their respective krews. The point totals have also been adjusted to reflect this change.

Thank you for playing and continuing to help us keep the game fair for all players!

For anyone else who notices suspicious behaviour from other krews, please PM either me or Kalinda!

Thanks for posting this! It's nice to know that Glu is taking cheating seriously and cheaters will be punished. I haven't come in contact with cheaters yet, but I'm sure it's very frustrating for those who have and I hope this gives them some peace of mind. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi everyone, if you believe people are hacking please pm glu, but let's not talk about it in the forum?
    Official word is: If you suspect that one of the krews you're matched with could be cheating, please send a screenshot of the leaderboard in a private message to KalindaKing and eggsandbananas.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    How do we know if they are cheating or not? They could just be really active.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    Darktracy wrote: »
    How do we know if they are cheating or not? They could just be really active.

I reckon if you have the suspicion that a crew may be cheating, keep it private and message it to Kalinda and eggsandbananas so they can investigate whether they are or not. That's one reason why privacy is so important as we don't want to falsely call out other crews. It may just be the one or two people within a crew as opposed to the entire team of people, so let's all aim to respect that and private message any mistrusts we have :)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I totally agree with that it's hard to identify hacker krews or hackers.
    My Krew experienced this situation:
    A member asked to join our Krew, we accepted her then she lost her game for whatever glitch she claimed. When she started a new one, we comforted her, and welcomed her back to our Krew.
    Then when the party event started, my Krew started late and we found her missing. She left us and joined a different Krew. Then she created multiple accounts on the forum complaining how bad her Krew experiences were, being kicked out multiple times. She posted with unfriendly tones on multiple threads acting like a new member. She asked to join our Krew the third time, we didn't accept.
    After that, she created her own Krew. We saw her party posts in the feed, multiple parties in her home in Santa Monica in a roll. Then we finally found out from Glu that she was a cheater. That's why she got kicked out from Krews (not by the leader) muiltiple times.
    We had no idea we had a cheater in our Krew. Now we even have to compete against the Krew she created. We no longer want to associate with her Anymore. Our Krew feels very hurt experiencing this.
    Glu, we love party events. It's such a great & fun idea. We have so much fun throwing parties and chatting with this Krew feature in game. But, please .. please change the format of the event. Set up a REASONABLE point system, a point goal for Krews to achieve the 1st, 2nd and the 3rd prizes.
    NO MORE COMPETITION!! THANK YOU GLU TEAM FOR YOUR HARD WORK.

Edit: We don't know how we can trust people anymore. We don't know if people get kicked out (not by leaders) multiple times is a glitch or a "sign".
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

I love Ladouce. She's always one of the nicest, sweetest people here and who also has no problem saying exactly what she thinks. This is a special person.*

*no krew affiliation. i only call 'em as i see 'em
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    My krew were up against KKGBrasil for last weekends event and they managed to get 1000 pts 2-3 hours into the event. While it's possible they weren't cheating, it was still kind of suspect. Support told us they would investigate their krew.

Ugh, last week as soon as the event began one krew had 185 points. Which is impossible. Bc as I said, it just to the minute had begun. In KKH at least, I know things were changed several months ago that if you started a gig before an event began that you wouldn't get points when a person tapped their last tap and finished right after an event began. I suppose this is a good type of cheat for me to have mentioned for Glu to see. If a krew is near the end of several--many!--parties all at the same time and waits to end them immediately after the event starts--and all it takes is leaving a single tap to complete--that's cheating. It's like sprinting or diving in the pool just before the gun goes off.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had to do some deletion. The deleted posts were problematic and if they were yours and you need clarification, pm me. That kind of discussion is not permitted according to Forum rules. In fact this whole thread straddles the line so I'm closing it for the time being. Remember:
    Hi everyone, if you believe people are hacking please pm glu, but let's not talk about it in the forum?
    Official word is: If you suspect that one of the krews you're matched with could be cheating, please send a screenshot of the leaderboard in a private message to KalindaKing and eggsandbananas.

ETA; I deleted another post for quoting the problematic post.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.