10-27 Weekend Event - Halloween

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
Halloween is almost here and we're dressing up all weekend! Check out the costumes we created:

2lcqzc1.jpg

2q1ghf8.jpg

13znwoo.jpg

214xl3a.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev1

Comments

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I love the costumes! I like more the second one with the gift boxes but unfortunately I don't have too much k gems :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I really like the different eyes/eye makeup for the girls. Can't wait to get it. :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I like the samurai warrior outfits better! Hair are must-haves!
    PM to add
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    The cultural appropriation though..
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    FINALLY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!

I love the faraon cosrume for men.

Also, happy to see Kylie was an inspirarion for warrior costume. The hair is must-have.

Can the event start already?!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    oh man, earnable eyes! I'm so excited. And i love that the boots are the first gift box item-- i doubt i can earn all the warrior costume, but i think i can get those fly boots!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Idk if my game is glitching or Android hasn't gotten the update yet but the work it event hasn't popped up on my game at all...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Idk if my game is glitching or Android hasn't gotten the update yet but the work it event hasn't popped up on my game at all...

There's nothing wrong with your game! The event hasn't started yet. We made an exception for #KrewGoals.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    astray wrote: »

Because the event doesn't start until night. For eastern time, it's 8pm. I'm not sure where you are in the world, so it might be earlier. Have events usually started for you by now?
  • fresailfresail Registered Users 7 Posts
    This doesn't seem fair to those of us who only have one storyline. When I finish a gig, I will have to wait 8 hours to do the next one, and Perry doesn't call me anymore offering 1 or 3 hour gigs.

I am level 23
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks once more Kalinda!

First I have to comment on that... Guys doesn't have nipples! lol

Ok back to the costumes, not a fan of the Egyptian theme for costume, but the dress is precious.

The warriors/samurai theme is more from my liking. Every weekend I die seeing how much this game invests on male long hair while in KKH we got long hair styles once in a blue moon:(
    haftime wrote: »
    oh man, earnable eyes! I'm so excited. And i love that the boots are the first gift box item-- i doubt i can earn all the warrior costume, but i think i can get those fly boots!

Same here, those boots are so useful, also I want that hair so bad, but what's the change right?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I am defenitely gonna chase that long ponytail!!
    Vats wrote: »
    First I have to comment on that... Guys doesn't have nipples! lol

#cannotunsee
    PM to add
  • MariabilyMariabily Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm so excited for the warrior costume! I need that hair��
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    When does the event start?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ElleS wrote: »
    When does the event start?

Yes, we have no event. Shouldn't it have started two hours ago? (EST)

EDIT: Almost 3 hours ago now...
    isabeau wrote: »
    Yes, we have no event. Shouldn't it have started two hours ago? (EST)

EDIT: Almost 3 hours ago now...

I thought it doesn't start until 8pm for EST. At least that's what I remember from before.
    There's nothing wrong with your game! The event hasn't started yet. We made an exception for #KrewGoals.

ah okay thanks for clarifying for me Kalinda and Angela
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Are there no quests for this event? I didn't get a call for any.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Are there no quests for this event? I didn't get a call for any.

Now that I think about it, neither did I.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Perry hasn't called me for anything but the 1-3 hour gigs, even after the update.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I didn't receive any quest for this event too.
    I was worried I am the only one not getting storyline gigs.
    Maybe it's a glitch? Or just really no alstory, but it's weird doing Halloween event without story.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    No quests for me also, very weird Hallowren with no storyline but at least I am getting the side gigs
    I thought so too. A glitch or what?
    PM to add
    I also didn't got any weekend gig, but I got a new gig when I updated.

So far this event has been a pain in the a$$.

Thanks to the DST it started later than the usual and since last night I just got looooooooooooong gigs, I couldn't reach the dress yet. Also my boxes weren't that great, first got energy (right before going to bed, talk about bad timing) the second two stickers, I need to get 3 more to the boots, not sure if I'll be that luck:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I also didn't got any weekend gig, but I got a new gig when I updated.

So far this event has been a pain in the a$$.

Thanks to the DST it started later than the usual and since last night I just got looooooooooooong gigs, I couldn't reach the dress yet. Also my boxes weren't that great, first got energy (right before going to bed, talk about bad timing) the second two stickers, I need to get 3 more to the boots, not sure if I'll be that luck:(

Same when i clicked the second or third box in the first row going down i chose to click the second box and the warrior custome was in the box i was about to choose the boots were in the one below it so i tried again this time the shoes were above it the dress below i can never really get any earn able i always get those stupid stickers or some cash or energy -_-
    I'm sorry astray! This is definitely frustrating.

Wishing you a lot of luck if you gonna try again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I was really happy last night to find Halloween decorations! All...four, five of them...?? I will say the color scheme for them is really nice though.

My second free box I got the boots! I couldn't believe how lucky that was! So of course I opened some more boxes--80 gems a pop is just ridiculous(!), so I quit pretty soon. The boots look great with lots of things and if I don't get the main warrior-ess costume (I really wanted that...oh well), then whatever. I'm not chasing anything more. 80 K-gems a box, smh....That's why I *never* buy them. This was a one-time-only thing.

No, no new storyline for me either....

I was glad Kalinda told us about the later start time. Everyone in Europe and the Mediterranean was up so late waiting....
  • fresailfresail Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm already back to having no gigs. None from Perry, and no storyline. It is impossible for me to participate in this weekends event.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Because Halloween is on Monday, we're not going to release the Halloween quest until closer to the holiday. Hope you enjoy the weekend event and costumes in the meantime!
    #VIPKalinda