Kendalls Birthday Event

kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
Will it be tomorrow as her birthday is on november 3rd and will it be a superstar?
This game is going downhill.

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    kkg_grace wrote: »
    Will it be tomorrow as her birthday is on november 3rd and will it be a superstar?

I think it will be tomorrow but I don't think it'll be a Super Star event. I think it'll be like Kylie's Birthday Event, which was a Work It event with earnable items, gift box items, and a special bundle that you can buy.
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    I think it will be tomorrow but I don't think it'll be a Super Star event. I think it'll be like Kylie's Birthday Event, which was a Work It event with earnable items, gift box items, and a special bundle that you can buy.
    we wont have a double work it though

Why not? I think it's possible we could. I don't see why they'd do a different type of event for Kendall than they did for Kylie. Especially one where you'd have to pay $50 alone to get the main earnable items and 3 gift boxes.
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    The josempckkh2.0 spoilers have a star in the corner of the items but it looks similar to a superstar event star
    The josempckkh2.0 spoilers have a star in the corner of the items but it looks similar to a superstar event star

Yet the stars for Kylie's Birthday Event look like the ones that are for Kendall's, except the drippy part.

Screenshot_20160810-120102.png
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts

We've had multiple double Work-It weekends before in the past and I'm 99.9 % sure that Kendall's birthday will be one. It just does not make sense to have a SMC worth $9.99 and having to pay worth $50.00 of K-Gems on top of that. Who knows Glu might change it up last minute into maybe even a dating event... we will just have to wait and see lol!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    How many people would participate if it would be superstar event?
    It's pretty logic to me that Kendall's birthday event should be work it event.
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    How many people would participate if it would be superstar event?
    It's pretty logic to me that Kendall's birthday event should be work it event.

Yeah... that was my logic too. Since she's one of the stars of the game, it should be a Work It event so everyone can participate, like Kylie's Birthday Event was. It makes no sense for Glu to change the type of event for Kendall and make it a Super Star.