341 Krew looking for more members <3

TheOnlyMareTheOnlyMare Registered Users 43 Posts
With 13 members right now we're leading the game with 585 points yall! we can do more with 20 members!!! JOIN US !
14483964_317338185290371_1988563216_n.jpg?oh=2a01e8db458730a3b4388456a5a57043&oe=57EFC42F
We are currently having 7 slots in our Krew and together with us celebrate the almost Halloween season. 341 is very active y'all and it is one of the most active krew in this game! Come and join us <3!!!We're especially lookin for a male doll, a doll of color, a doll that from LGBTQ community for a diverse kinda Krew <3. We're always be throwing parties every night.

14467098_316807288676794_887463124_o.png?oh=47d2ca78140a65270bdc7cecce096b97&oe=57F04964
Hi Y'all I'm Mare, please 2 meet y'all <3
---- K&K profile----
Mare
Lvl: 23
Always active
Krew: 341 ( Free for Everyone ) ;)
----Britney Spears: AD profile----
Moniqué
Lvl: 15~16
Oftenly active
Record : Young Money :cool:
Prev13

Comments

• TheOnlyMareTheOnlyMare Registered Users 43 Posts
    14527509_317338188623704_100799891_n.jpg?oh=da490b637b48ff6db76cfa95266d21d8&oe=57F0E469
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
  • JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
    I just made an account so I could reply!
    I just requested to join your krew :)
    Level 23
    65.1M followers
    Username - Jasmine!
    K&K
    Name: Jasmine
    LVL: 24
    Also I'm ridiculously active. I need to charge my phone in the middle of the day cause the game kills my battery!
    K&K
  • kcKayCeekckcKayCeekc Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    I'm an active player also searching for a Free to join?? Please send me an invite??!! Thanks!!
    kcKayCeekc wrote: »
    I'm an active player also searching for a Free to join?? Please send me an invite??!! Thanks!!

please send us your ingame application and we will get you in <3
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
  • kcKayCeekckcKayCeekc Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Hi, I'm KayCee ...been an active member since 2015. I play daily, but still have a little trouble finding Krew request button, along with other minor game navigation issues. Please send me an invite to your Krew???? The Krew I had started off pretty good, but then all my Krew members dropped out!!! Or they aren't active enough to keep up the Kred!!!:+) Thanks!!!
    kcKayCeekc wrote: »
    Hi, I'm KayCee ...been an active member since 2015. I play daily, but still have a little trouble finding Krew request button, along with other minor game navigation issues. Please send me an invite to your Krew???? The Krew I had started off pretty good, but then all my Krew members dropped out!!! Or they aren't active enough to keep up the Kred!!!:+) Thanks!!!

I mean you can search for 341 in Krew searching bar and find us, then click "apply to krew" I'm already on the game, I'll let you in
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I tried to join but apparently the krew is full now
    Mare! I think your game is glitching :( you're not showing up in the krew!! It's showing misha as the leader! I can send the krew a message from you if you want u till we get it figured it!

Jasmine
    K&K
    Ye I think so too, I don't even see the birthday event? And please send the krew a message for me, thanks Jas
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
    You're welcome :( Penelope had an issue too and it didn't show her a krew option then all of a sudden she was back! Fingers crossed this is what happens for you! Also Ron is gone too :'(
    K&K
    It didn't show me a krew option too? I wondering why I sudden have this glitch the game was fine yesterday? And thankyou Jasmine. Is anyone else also has the issue?
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
    Just you and Ron (we assume he is in the same boat and didn't just quit)! These glitches are the worst!
    K&K
  • BrianSuxxBrianSuxx Registered Users 2 Posts
    With 13 members right now we're leading the game with 585 points yall! we can do more with 20 members!!! JOIN US !
    14483964_317338185290371_1988563216_n.jpg?oh=2a01e8db458730a3b4388456a5a57043&oe=57EFC42F
    We are currently having 7 slots in our Krew and together with us celebrate the almost Halloween season. 341 is very active y'all and it is one of the most active krew in this game! Come and join us <3!!!We're especially lookin for a male doll, a doll of color, a doll that from LGBTQ community for a diverse kinda Krew <3. We're always be throwing parties every night.

14467098_316807288676794_887463124_o.png?oh=47d2ca78140a65270bdc7cecce096b97&oe=57F04964

Hello name is Brian
    and I'm kinda new to tha game but I'm addicted to it I'm in it like 24/7 and I'm looking for a active Kees to join that works together and yours seems like the one
    im apart tha LGBT community:) and would love to join ur Kees!
    user; BrianSuxx
    lvl: 7 (inc away from 8)
    followers; 750+
    I spend money on this game like once a week ;)
  • RonnnRonnn Registered Users 7 Posts
    JasmineL wrote: »
    Just you and Ron (we assume he is in the same boat and didn't just quit)! These glitches are the worst!

I haven't quit! I'm having the same issue and have no way to figure it out. I try to search for the krew and it tells me it doesn't even exist. Hopefully this gets fixed soon because I miss you guys.
    @Ron, reach to me if you're able to have skype or discord. Here's my skype: maremoon.amyleagure
    Discord: #2455

Since I got the issue I've been n still sending game supporters tickets to know what's going with my game, they already came with some instructions to fix some of my issues but not all of it worked and I hope you'd know something too. This is an #emergency
    Trynna contact me soon so we both can findout the way to get back to our's krew

Mare
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
    @Ron, reach to me if you're able to have skype or discord. Here's my skype: maremoon.amyleagure
    Discord: #2455

Since I got the issue I've been n still sending game supporters tickets to know what's going with my game, they already came with some instructions to fix some of my issues but not all of it worked and I hope you'd know something too. This is an #emergency
    Trynna contact me soon so we both can findout the way to get back to our's krew

Mare

Added you on Skype.
    Mare, Ron! Any word yet?!
    K&K
    Mare, Ron! Any word yet?!

Nope, nothing yet. 341 appears to be glitched since it doesn't appear when I go to search for krews. Our best bet would probably be to start a new krew
    Mare what do you think? Tea and Alexandra brought rons suggestion to the krew and if how we have to get you guys back then I agree!

its gunna suck if there is a KG event today without you guys
    K&K
  • River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    Im down with the idea of starting a new krew! We just really want you two back!!
    K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    You're welcome :( Penelope had an issue too and it didn't show her a krew option then all of a sudden she was back! Fingers crossed this is what happens for you! Also Ron is gone too :'(

Mare what's your game center id so I can add you up and maybe try to see if I can add u from there.

My id is: bebemisha
    Misha I think you should create a new krew and recruit a member to replace me. since I got the glitch till now nothing has fixed yet... I cannot see the krew tab neither the event, I think I may have to quit the game for awhile.. Just hope that when I'm able to comeback there's a slot for me in the family I will miss y'all and 341 so much.
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
    Omg this sucks so bad!!! I hope the next update fixes it all!
    K&K
  • SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    Sheismisha wrote: »
    Mare what's your game center id so I can add you up and maybe try to see if I can add u from there.

My id is: bebemisha

Have you tried deleting the app and downloading it again? Worked for me before
  • River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    Were just gonna have to play the waiting game ugh. We miss you and Ron :/
    K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • kloverklover Registered Users 6 Posts
    It shows both of you on the friend's list but when we try to add you to the krew it doesn't show you or Ron at all then. I hope they fix this soon!!
    Were just gonna have to play the waiting game ugh. We miss you and Ron :/
    klover wrote: »
    It shows both of you on the friend's list but when we try to add you to the krew it doesn't show you or Ron at all then. I hope they fix this soon!!
    Omg this sucks so bad!!! I hope the next update fixes it all!

Ye guys this situation sucks.... I miss you too @River. But I have highly hope that this problem will be fix soon on the next update. Or I'll just trynna get a new phone and create a new character to play again. But right now I wan't y'all to stop focus on this but to focus on the Krew Goals event. I know you guys can win!!
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
    Yeah guys, we'll worry about this after this krew goals event, I've joined some random krew in the meantime just so I don't miss out on the prizes lmao
    Ronnn wrote: »
    Yeah guys, we'll worry about this after this krew goals event, I've joined some random krew in the meantime just so I don't miss out on the prizes lmao
    Fair enough!
    we are getting our a$$ handed to us! !&5 not many of us are being active :(
    K&K