Options

Krew Cheating

ElainabratinaElainabratina Registered Users 10 Posts
There is lots of cheating going on this event. Can they get away with cheating? I actually left my krew and joined the krew I suspected was cheating and got full proof of her saying she was using a hack. The girl had 1000 points alone. Can they get away with this or will Glu handle it?

Comments

• Options
    OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    You can send a DM of a screenshot of her admitting it or other proof to KalindaKing or eggsandbananas
  • Options
    How can I DM them? Glu support always takes forever getting back to me. Last issue they took 5 days just to respond and didn't even solve my problem.
  • Options
    Who are you?
  • Options
    asteriskasterisk Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well the moderators (kokokokonut,KalindaKing, & eggsandbananas) stated in another thread message them privately if you suspect that someone is cheating and to not make a thread about it.
  • Options
    lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    Unfortunately it is an issue, which is why I'd appreciate the move to a points system instead of competing against other crews. This week we faced two cheating crews, one which was seemingly banned after initial reporting while another boosted their points in their last day, soaring by our points accumulation of 3 days compared to their 1. I trust KalindaKing and eggsandbananas will sort it all out. :) Just don't forget to screenshot consistently!
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    I didn't think that cheating was possible for a krew event until a group I was competing against became suspicious. It seems like it's getting a little consistent now with more reports on it and it's a shame for the genuine players that play fairly. For instance, we were at least 400 points in front in the third instalment of krew events (the week the female's beret was on offer and the male's polaroid camera) and the opposing krew beat us by 5 points within the final minute which was impossible to overtake by that many points for how much time was left. :(
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    What is the max point a krew can get by getting everyone (all the 20) participating for the krew goal event?
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Muss wrote: »
    What is the max point a krew can get by getting everyone (all the 20) participating for the krew goal event?

I'm not sure but there probably isn't a limit.
  • Options
    lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    all I know is that 4k + points should be enough to gain the prizes:rolleyes:
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
    My krew went against a pretty suspicious krew as well. We were way ahead of them and then on the last day, they won over 1000 points and kept gaining points until the last minutes. It was very suspicious, we were sure they were cheating but we have no proof unfortunately...
  • Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    Instead of thinking people are cheating all the time why don't you guys just connect the dots and think maybe the krews you are going up against have really active krew members that have multiple houses and are persistent.... like sometimes I be reading y'all comments and be thinking some of you guys are just crying wolf... just saying sometimes people arent cheating with the krewgoals event and they just work really hard to win.
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    ZovyZo wrote: »
    Instead of thinking people are cheating all the time why don't you guys just connect the dots and think maybe the krews you are going up against have really active krew members that have multiple houses and are persistent.... like sometimes I be reading y'all comments and be thinking some of you guys are just crying wolf... just saying sometimes people arent cheating with the krewgoals event and they just work really hard to win.
    I am sure that there are situations where krews are accused of cheating while they didn't but when a krew is stuck on 400 points and then the last day gets 4000+ points that is suspicious. But you're definitely right about people being suspicious way too fast.
  • Options
    Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I am extremely curious to find out how cheating is even possible. My krew scored 2275, came in 1st place. I've never competed against a krew with a higher score than that (thank goodness).
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Eleven420 wrote: »
    I am extremely curious to find out how cheating is even possible. My krew scored 2275, came in 1st place. I've never competed against a krew with a higher score than that (thank goodness).

Last event, my krew finished with over 4,000 points. I forget the exact amount. I'm not sure how cheating works though. I'm curious also.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I guess it's when a member hacks their game and they have infinite kgems and energy. With that, they can clean houses, complete parties and earn points at light speed.

Take note that usually it isn't the amount of points a krew gets that is suspicious, it's more so the rate at which they are gaining the points so I'm always ready to take screenshots as proof. My krew went against a cheating krew few weeks back, it was confirmed by Glu Mod. Ever since then, we've never been matched with cheating krews, maybe Glu weeded out a lot of them.
    PM to add
  • Options
    fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    Last event, my krew finished with over 4,000 points. I forget the exact amount. I'm not sure how cheating works though. I'm curious also.

I'm from Angela's krew and we make sure that all members are active. Last week, also, we cleaned all inactive members. We spent money and we are playing constantly. I really don't know how people can cheat.
  • Options
    Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I think some players fail to realize that it's completely possible to rack up points quickly if you have a very active krew... for instance, I own 8 homes. No one else in my krew has that many but if they did, I see it being totally feasible to have a score of 4000, or even higher!
  • Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    Exactly what I'm trying to say... some people just automatically assume that a krew is cheating by the way the krew are gaining points quickly as if people can't pay to clean up their homes or just have an active krew or people in the krew have multiple homes.
    Eleven420 wrote: »
    I think some players fail to realize that it's completely possible to rack up points quickly if you have a very active krew... for instance, I own 8 homes. No one else in my krew has that many but if they did, I see it being totally feasible to have a score of 4000, or even higher!
  • Options
    MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    The main post said she had proof, and they were talking about hacks. As far as i know, hacks are cheats.
    But anyways, I made the awful mistake to choose a make avatar, and at some point i don't have pants to go to parties, Glu is being unfair to make dolls in the game.
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Like I said with my original post, I didn't outright say they were cheating. I said they were a little suspicious with the amount of points they earned in what little time they had left. It could be possible for all I know, but I don't think 405 points in 1 minute seems very rational.
    Major? *nods head* major ...