341 Krew looking for more members <3

Comments

• kloverklover Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thx Mate n Ron. Miss you guys. Can't wait til this fixed, but we are doing our best. Xoxo
  • TeaStefaniTeaStefani Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ronnn wrote: »
    Yeah guys, we'll worry about this after this krew goals event, I've joined some random krew in the meantime just so I don't miss out on the prizes lmao
    After this event we have to do something with our krew. We miss Mare and you and want you two back!
  • SmilgurkanSmilgurkan Registered Users 24 Posts
    Missing you mare.. / Cicci
  • River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    So we came to a conclusion that if the situation isn't fixed by the next update then, if you're willing to make a new krew we'd be down to move. If you don't wanna use gems then I'd be happy to create it. It really isn't the same without you and Ron :/
    K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
    So we came to a conclusion that if the situation isn't fixed by the next update then, if you're willing to make a new krew we'd be down to move. If you don't wanna use gems then I'd be happy to create it. It really isn't the same without you and Ron :/

Totally agree with this
    K&K
    Name: Jasmine
    LVL: 24
  • SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    Smilgurkan wrote: »
    Missing you mare.. / Cicci

I agree that we should create a new one if this doesnt get fixed
    I also agree and also I am curious as to why someone who obviously just won 1st place this event has left their winning krew and has joined another krew (ours) only hours later.
    klover wrote: »
    I also agree and also I am curious as to why someone who obviously just won 1st place this event has left their winning krew and has joined another krew (ours) only hours later.

Who are you talking about?!
    K&K
    JasmineL wrote: »
    Who are you talking about?!

Sorry just realized! Strange
    K&K
    Okey I don't like to be in a group without mare.. She makes me feel at home. I don't see the point to stay in this group otherwise. Do a new one....
  • RonnnRonnn Registered Users 7 Posts
    I can make a new krew whenever you guys would like, gems won't be a problem for me. I have no problem waiting till the next update and j think that would be our best bet for now
    Okey I don't like to be in a group without mare.. She makes me feel at home. I don't see the point to stay in this group otherwise. Do a new one....
    I can make a new krew whenever you guys would like, gems won't be a problem for me. I have no problem waiting till the next update and j think that would be our best bet for now

That sounds good. We really miss you and Mare.
    Great news, Ron! Thank you! We want a new krew with you and Mare!

Awesome ron! :)

does anyone know when the update will be?!
    K&K
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Awesome ron! :)

does anyone know when the update will be?!

Hey JasmineL! I just came across your question while browsing the threads in the forums and I predict that the next update should arrive by the 23rd/24th of this month... because there should be one last event (17th) within this latest update.
  • PshilyPshily Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey Ron it's Alexa from the krew! I'd love to join the new krew we all miss you and Mare!! If you could keep me posted if y'all make a new krew that'd be great!
  • SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    klover wrote: »

Who are u talking about?
  • PrettyInPurple BPrettyInPurple B Registered Users 3 Posts
    If this update news is true, I hope it is, I pray it fixes the game right.

Mare/Ron, sorry you guys had to experience this about the game, its really a shame that glu is taking a long time to fix maybe they are working on a great fix for all.

I had to clear app data and restart game from Google play store. It opened the game but it glitches so bad I almost don't complete tasks.

If you do create a new krew, I'd be there.

Penelope
  • tiffydaqueentiffydaqueen Registered Users 4 Posts
    It's funny, you know. Getting on here to see this. Hi guys it's K! 😂😂😂😬😬 y'all can ask me directly. 😘
    It's funny, you know. Getting on here to see this. Hi guys it's K!  y'all can ask me directly. 

Hey K, sorry everyone came off rude! If I did it was not my intention! It's been a strange couple of weeks :) we are glad to have you!
    K&K
    Whoever's the leader of the Krew, go to their krew tab and click on the pencil in the top right, it is a possibility I was accidentally banned from the krew, if I appear on the banned players list remove me from it! And another question, the krew is still called 341 right?
    Whoever's the leader of the Krew, go to their krew tab and click on the pencil in the top right, it is a possibility I was accidentally banned from the krew, if I appear on the banned players list remove me from it! And another question, the krew is still called 341 right?
    Ron, we have two leaders, Misha and Kadie, I'll leave a message in chat. Yes, 341!
    It's funny, you know. Getting on here to see this. Hi guys it's K! 😂😂😂😬😬 y'all can ask me directly. 😘

We did ask in chat but it was a week ago so I don't think you saw it. We are glad to have you. XOXO
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    i just checked and you were banned somehow, unbanned you now!! Miss you guys <3
    Yeah i cant log in.. getting tiered of this... / Cicci
    Yeah i cant log in.. getting tiered of this... / Cicci

Omg no! I HATE these glitches! GLU, get your **** figured out :(
    K&K
    Omg no! I HATE these glitches! GLU, get your **** figured out :(

Also that was not a swear word it was c.r.a.p
    K&K
  • OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    When a player gets banned automatically it could be because of an hacked game... thats what I was told when I had to unban a few of my members
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Or maybe the leader of the krew banned (since Mare and Ron aren't in it cause of a glitch) them by accident
    Kadie wrote: »
    i just checked and you were banned somehow, unbanned you now!! Miss you guys <3

Gotcha, I sent a request to join