Anxiously Awaiting the weekend event!

haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
I'm already really anxious to learn more about this weekend's event. I really really hope there is a fab Black Friday event like Glu has done in KKH in the past. And, dare I hope, also a sale? That would be amazing! Anyone else imagining what they would buy in a KKG Black Friday closet sale, if the Glu gods grant us one?
My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
Prev1

Comments

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Oh, I totally forget on Black Friday. I remember I save k-stars in KKH just for Black Friday.
    So I hope K&K will have Black Friday too and will be on the same principle as in KKH.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes Yes Yes!

I can't wait!

I need to finally buy the level 23 hair, that I've been waiting forever.

But first I need to update my game , I have a long list of apps waiting to be updated that I didn't noticed K&K between them lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes Yes Yes!

I can't wait!

But first I need to update my game , I have a long list of apps waiting to be updated that I didn't noticed K&K between them lol

I'm the same way lol I just don't have the time or patience to wait on apps to update but I finally did update KK lol

a black Friday event sounds lovely.
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    A Black Friday event completely crossed my mind but I really do hope they make one. It'd be nice to see a sale on the purchasable items.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes Yes Yes!

I can't wait!

Vats I can't wait to see Angel in that beautiful hair!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey super stars,

We have an exciting Thanksgiving & Black Friday weekend planned for you! Here's a sneak peek:

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hey super stars,

We have an exciting Thanksgiving & Black Friday weekend planned for you! Here's a sneak peek:

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

omgz I'm really excited for this weekend event I love the girl rewards looks so fabulous ��������
  • OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hey super stars,

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

Kalinda girrrllllllll!!

This is lifeeeeee!!! Completely makes up for last weekend!! Hopefully im lucky enough to get the items in the box!

I wish the dress and jean jacket were seperated tho
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Everything looks gorgeous! I like the items even more than KKH's.
    Android
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    oooh can't wait to see what the sale is on k-gems!

Kalinda, thank you so much for the spoilers-- the items are so fab! Will this be starting today, then, or tomorrow?
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! Loving everything!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    These clothes are great. It's nice to see a coat for the guys around winter. :D
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Wait do we have to spend 4k Kgems???

Thats wayyy to much, but this is my first time ever for this even so can anyone please tell me how much we have to spend in order to get all items
  • ElleJonesElleJones Registered Users 12 Posts
    the events starts today ou tomorrow ?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The weekend events for Kendall & Kylie and KKH start tomorrow.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    omg thank you kalinda! I'm pumped������
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Wait do we have to spend 4k Kgems???

Thats wayyy to much, but this is my first time ever for this even so can anyone please tell me how much we have to spend in order to get all items

You have to spend 4k k-gems to get the earnable items and 3 boxes.
    Honestly... I'm still frustrated that we have to spend 4k k-gems to get the items. Glu better be giving us a hell of a deal on k-gems or I'm not gonna even bother, no matter how much I like the items. How can Glu really think that people can afford to spend so much on k-gems for one event, especially seeing as though a lot of the players are young and don't even make a lot of money??
    Honestly... I'm still frustrated that we have to spend 4k k-gems to get the items. Glu better be giving us a hell of a deal on k-gems or I'm not gonna even bother, no matter how much I like the items. How can Glu really think that people can afford to spend so much on k-gems for one event, especially seeing as though a lot of the players are young and don't even make a lot of money??

This is so true, I agree with everything you said, this is just WAY to much k-gems we have to spend and like you said most of us are kids here.. Glu you better reconsider this kind of event like 1 k-gem=10 poins or reduce the amount points that are needed to get all items.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This is so true, I agree with everything you said, this is just WAY to much k-gems we have to spend and like you said most of us are kids here.. Glu you better reconsider this kind of event like 1 k-gem=10 poins or reduce the amount points that are needed to get all items.

you both are so right the items are great but not a lot of us are fortunate enough to afford to pay money for k gems or spend that much trying to even get the prizes, some of these kids parents aren't going to say sure you can spend our money on a game a lot of people have strict family members and so on and so forth so i agree perhaps they should just let us do gigs or go on dates like they do with other events, i love all of these items but unfortunately i along with a lot of people can't participate in this event and that makes me sad.
    Someone know when the event starts?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Someone know when the event starts?

In 6 or 7 hours I think.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    In 6 or 7 hours I think.
    Thank you Nai! For some strange reason I thought that it was before than that!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Still no event :/
    Still no event :/

Same here and I was really excited :confused:
  • MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Oh well spend kgems to get outfit prizes, isn't it like yeah go buy your own prize.
    That's not fair!
    i spent my kgems on a pant this week, maybe you guys should warn us before we do that because now we won't be able to play, unless we buy kgems again.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    When will the event begin? :)
    Minji wrote: »
    When will the event begin? :)

I don't know but I cant wait either, I guess it will start in 6-10 hours?
    I think event starts 8pm EST.
    I think event starts 8pm EST.

yea it started at 8