Christmas Update coming soon?

13Next

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ZovyZo wrote: »
    so glu lied >:(

I don't think they lied, probably just miscommunication between customer care and Glu.

I do want the extra 100kgems and shoes sometime soon!

Does anyone know what the guys items are? I didn't get the offer for Jax.
    PM to add
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I don't think they lied, probably just miscommunication between customer care and Glu.

I do want the extra 100kgems and shoes sometime soon!

Does anyone know what the guys items are? I didn't get the offer for Jax.

The offer for guys included 100 K Gems and a black and white patterned T-shirt. It was pretty nice actually.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
    Kieran wrote: »
    The offer for guys included 100 K Gems and a black and white patterned T-shirt. It was pretty nice actually.

Thanks! I'd want to get it!
    PM to add
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Thanks! I'd want to get it!

3328efs.jpg

I just remembered I took a screenshot when I sent a support ticket in. That's the offer reward. :)
    Major? *nods head* major ...
    ooooh thanks Kieran! It does look nice, I'm all for black and white!
    PM to add
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Weird tho. I got the shoes from the krew offer when I joined. But...

I don't have the new eyes when I'm level 35? Which is really weird. And also don't have any new clothes..
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    2f0ZuB9.jpg

See: I did get the shoes when I joined a krew.
    Now I'm utterly confused, lol.
    PM to add
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Now I'm utterly confused, lol.

idk either but they sent me a message
  • lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    hmmm doesn't seem fair that some people got it and some didn't :(
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Asdfghjkl83Asdfghjkl83 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I sent glu a message in the help section and they fixed it within a day. I got the 100kgems and shoes.
  • Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I sent Glu a message about this and i attached the screenshots and they gave me the rewards, but to some other people in my krew they told them it was only for new players, not for the "veterans". It's kinda funny how they've changed their answer 3 times already. I think it's very unfair though and treating players like this just creates a bad image for them and the game. So at the end of the day, its their loss. Maybe they should think about that. I know people who want to quit because of how glitchy this game is and how unhelpful and unorganized Glu is.
  • Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Acthy95 wrote: »
    I sent Glu a message about this and i attached the screenshots and they gave me the rewards, but to some other people in my krew they told them it was only for new players, not for the "veterans". It's kinda funny how they've changed their answer 3 times already. I think it's very unfair though and treating players like this just creates a bad image for them and the game. So at the end of the day, its their loss. Maybe they should think about that. I know people who want to quit because of how glitchy this game is and how unhelpful and unorganized Glu is.

I agree! I do love the game, but these bugs/glitches ruin it so much. If the reward is only for new players, that is such a kick in the teeth for those of us who have invested so much time and money into this game. High level players should be prioritised over new players imo
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
    Acthy95 wrote: »

I got the items for both of my accounts so....yeah but maybe
    they'll make it up for it
    Speaking of did anyone get this or is it old? I got it from my second KK game

5badfn.png
  • -Casey--Casey- Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ari97 wrote: »
    I agree! I do love the game, but these bugs/glitches ruin it so much. If the reward is only for new players, that is such a kick in the teeth for those of us who have invested so much time and money into this game. High level players should be prioritised over new players imo

What??? This is horrible and makes me really sad.. why would they want to make us veteran players upset? Then we won't buy any more gems...
    Casey, USA (Pacific), Android 🏝
    Level 22, every day active player ☇
    #KingKrewKuties 👑
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ari97 wrote: »

^^^^^^^^^^
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    The game needs a total revamp.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    The game needs a total revamp.

I think it's quite too soon especially with the Krews and bugs they need to work on, revamping on the little things first way before they start doing any major updates lol... I'm pretty sure they have their hands full still with bugs/glitches!
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    I think it's quite too soon especially with the Krews and bugs they need to work on, revamping on the little things first way before they start doing any major updates lol... I'm pretty sure they have their hands full still with bugs/glitches!

You're right of course. I'm a bit impatient. The next update needs to address every bug & glitch and ought give us 2-3 quest chains that keep us busy for a month or so. A lot of people have lost interest because problems and a lack of things to do.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    You're right of course. I'm a bit impatient. The next update needs to address every bug & glitch and ought give us 2-3 quest chains that keep us busy for a month or so. A lot of people have lost interest because problems and a lack of things to do.

I agree! I think it's horrible how little storyline we get every update. Is it really that hard? It's only like three text bubbles per quest so I think it should be possible for them too come up with some more
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    It's easy to say what we /would/ do if we were in someone else's position, but often times, what we say we would do isn't actually what is done. I'm sure GLU scours the forums for feedback, and from personal experience, I know that coding is not easy. I was in college for it. It's very tedious and one character in the wrong place can produce a bug. I'm not saying that I love the amount of bugs in the game, but I also know that it's harder than it looks.

I'm sure they're doing the best they can.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    It's easy to say what we /would/ do if we were in someone else's position, but often times, what we say we would do isn't actually what is done. I'm sure GLU scours the forums for feedback, and from personal experience, I know that coding is not easy. I was in college for it. It's very tedious and one character in the wrong place can produce a bug. I'm not saying that I love the amount of bugs in the game, but I also know that it's harder than it looks.

I'm sure they're doing the best they can.

That's true coding is tedious and requires a lot of patience, time and your attention/energy i appreciate them since they're trying to get a bit faster on answering your questions.