Angelo's Fashion Versus consequences?

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
Like many people I didn't know there was a time limit so he lost. The story just stopped, nothing. And the second thing is Emily hates me but with other quests I see Emily Sun liked. What is this? Did the story really stop and are we ever gonna see Angelo again?

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey Minji! I know the story line with him stops and so far I haven't heard from him anymore... I did found out something new in the new update that I guess kinda relates to seeing him again. If you throw a party for your Krew you can now invite NPC's in the game and one of them is Angelo! I went ahead and paid 75 K-Gems to invite him since it's a Superstar Weekend and it helped me into another earn-able. The only difference that I got was I managed to finished the actions (bunch of star payouts) to where I didn't need anyone els to finish the party and I got a 5 K-Gems reward...

2rizCic.jpg
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I had been meaning to get to this topic, thx Minji for starting this thread!

Omg Ladouce I did not even realize there was a kgem price tag to inviting these characters, so pricey! Thx for the info!

Ok back to Angelo and "Angelo's muse" AKA "BFF" Emily. I recently finished that storyline and then it just ended with me and Emily going our separate ways, hating each other. My other game is just starting on that storyline but it's annoying to go through that horror a second time lol. The storyline made our supposedly BFF flip out, out of jealousy, and side our rival. Ugh they made Emily such a horrible character, and are we not going to see her character anymore now?
    PM to add
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Thanks for all the info.

It really bothered me how it ended so abrupt. I want to have a deeper storyline. And honestly I really wanted to be able to start a romance with Angelo LMAO. But the most annoying thing is that the storyline is getting mixed up with Emily Sun still liking my posts when we went our separate ways.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Thanks for all the info.

It really bothered me how it ended so abrupt. I want to have a deeper storyline. And honestly I really wanted to be able to start a romance with Angelo LMAO. But the most annoying thing is that the storyline is getting mixed up with Emily Sun still liking my posts when we went our separate ways.

OMG! That's exactly how I felt when I was first introduced to Lars and like it gave us the options to do little flirty actions with him... and in the end I felt like he didn't even caught on! :D;):D
    OMG! That's exactly how I felt when I was first introduced to Lars and like it gave us the options to do little flirty actions with him... and in the end I felt like he didn't even caught on! :D;):D

It's so sad that we can't explore that side. That we can't flirt with photographer's or other 'celebs' etc :(((
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Haven't got there yet on my new game
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Wait! The storyline changed? I remember I went through all that storyline with Emily but in the end she apologized and recognized that she was wrong. I accepted her apologies and everything went cool again. But that happened some months ago, so I´m really not sure if Glu made some kind of change in the storyline. Or maybe it´s a glitch (?).

But I agree with Naimonster when she says that Emily is not a very cool character. I´m not a big fan of hers too. Staci Taylor would be a much better bff in my opinion.
  • JacckJacck Registered Users 2 Posts
    that's terrible..
    Paty wrote: »
    Wait! The storyline changed? I remember I went through all that storyline with Emily but in the end she apologized and recognized that she was wrong. I accepted her apologies and everything went cool again. But that happened some months ago, so I´m really not sure if Glu made some kind of change in the storyline. Or maybe it´s a glitch (?).

But I agree with Naimonster when she says that Emily is not a very cool character. I´m not a big fan of hers too. Staci Taylor would be a much better bff in my opinion.

I have no idea honestly. I just started playing a new game as my previous game kept getting a reset. But the storyline just stopped when I 'lost' the fashion versus. Perry texted saying that Angelo lost and that's it. Really strange...
  • ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts

that was the same storyline I got too... but it was later down the line that me and Emily became cool again.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ZovyZo wrote: »
    that was the same storyline I got too... but it was later down the line that me and Emily became cool again.

I don't want to be cool with her tho, so awkward!
    PM to add
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    What happened if you have won the challenge?
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
    Sigh wrote: »

I haven't yet seen anyone who won...
    Guys, I think I made a mistake about the storyline. In the Versus Show if you loose, you loose and that´s it. Elenor Callaway, Emily and Aubrey wins. If you win Perry will ask you to make a vlog about your victory with Kendall and that´s it. Emily will not apologize to you at the Versus show (sorry for the mistake) but it´s gonna happen in another Angelo fashion show (The Angelis Collection). I remember that Emily apologized to me in a fashion show and I´m pretty sure now that it wasn´t in the Versus show, but in the Angelis Collection show. Hope that helps!
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    Guys, I think I made a mistake about the storyline. In the Versus Show if you loose, you loose and that´s it. Elenor Callaway, Emily and Aubrey wins. If you win Perry will ask you to make a vlog about your victory with Kendall and that´s it. Emily will not apologize to you at the Versus show (sorry for the mistake) but it´s gonna happen in another Angelo fashion show (The Angelis Collection). I remember that Emily apologized to me in a fashion show and I´m pretty sure now that it wasn´t in the Versus show, but in the Angelis Collection show. Hope that helps!
    It truly does
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
    Sigh wrote: »

Nothing relevant. Perry just sends a text asking you to make a "victory vlog". Typical Perry. I think Kendall joins you for the vlog, but I´m not sure about that. I went through this storyline a couple months ago. Oh, and of course you´ll gain some more followers if you win the challenge. And that´s it.