Unable to download dat from server

kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
My game that i have been putting a lot of effort into since it came out...won't load, how can I fix it, I tried reinstalling the app but it doesn't let me download it from the server when I want my data back, I'm actually about to cry, I've spent real money on trying to win events and real time working hard to win them.
This game is going downhill.

Comments

• DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    If you didn't connect a Facebook account to your game then you might not be able to get it back.

You might have to start over but I would ask their support first, if you haven't already done that.

I can't really play my Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game because I can't update or transfer it so I kind of have an idea on how you are feeling
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Darktracy wrote: »
    If you didn't connect a Facebook account to your game then you might not be able to get it back.

You might have to start over but I would ask their support first, if you haven't already done that.

I can't really play my Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game because I can't update or transfer it so I kind of have an idea on how you are feeling
    I have it on my icloud and it tells me that i can connect to it and I'm pretty sure its on my facebook too, I want it back so bad but eggsandbananas hasnt been replying :(
    This game is going downhill.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    kkg_grace wrote: »
    I have it on my icloud and it tells me that i can connect to it and I'm pretty sure its on my facebook too, I want it back so bad but eggsandbananas hasnt been replying :(

Try KalindaKing then.