How do I keep my boyfriend from trying to break up?

-Casey--Casey- Registered Users 8 Posts
I just got a call from my boyfriend, we are at about 350 out of 500 relationship points.

I'm wondering, is there a way to keep going on dates with other people without my boyfriend wanting to break up? Like, maybe if I go on a date with him every other time, or every few times?

I want to keep him as a boyfriend but don't want to spend the gems to charm him. It's Ben Campbell, Kendall's friend. I go on lots of first time dates to get more followers and XP.
Casey, USA (Pacific), Android 🏝
Level 22, every day active player ☇
#KingKrewKuties 👑

Comments

• OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    You can date as many other people as you want. However I'm pretty sure once you reach 500 relationship points you have to date that person at least once a day otherwise they'll break up with you. And then you'll have to either charm them or just break up.
  • Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Once you get to 200 relationship points, he'll break up with you if you don't keep on going on dates. If you don't have the energy to go on a date with your boyfriend, but don't want him to break up with you, you can invite him on a date but don't actually start the date and leave him sitting there:o
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹