Join "Allwedoiswin" if you're active and send Kred

GigifreakeGigifreake Registered Users 13 Posts
Must be level 20 or higher to join!!

This group is for mature active members only who strive to do their best at parties, and send Kred as much as they can. <3 Please join if you already have some experience with the game and understand how Kred works. Serious game players only please! Many have joined only to be kicked out the same day because Kred was not sent or because they failed to communicate with the group. We have gotten first place on every event to date and we would like to keep it that way. :)

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    You all are full
  • GigifreakeGigifreake Registered Users 13 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    You all are full

A spot opened up !

Anyone who is inactive for more than one week without notice will be removed.
    It still says your Krew is full....
    It still says your Krew is full....
    Because we are an active members only krew , spaces will constantly show up from time to time due to other members not being active enough.
    Gigifreake wrote: »
    Because we are an active members only krew , spaces will constantly show up from time to time due to other members not being active enough.

But you responded to me saying there was a spot opened and there wasn't, i will just find another krew this is just too confusing for me, have a great day lol
    But you responded to me saying there was a spot opened and there wasn't, i will just find another krew this is just too confusing for me, have a great day lol
    That's ok, right now we currently have one spot that just opened up. So if anyone else would like to join please do!
    I joined Gigi name is Sirius Black in the game and it wasn't your krew it is my game being all glitchy so sorry it kept saying that you all are full and you're actually not but I'd love to join your krew I give kred and will participate in Krewgoals events all the time
  • kkgkaylakkgkayla Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey it's Kayla you accepted my request but then the krew was full... can you let me know when a spot opens up so I can join again! I'm extremely active!
    kkgkayla wrote: »
    Hey it's Kayla you accepted my request but then the krew was full... can you let me know when a spot opens up so I can join again! I'm extremely active!
    We currently have one open spot and are leading in the krew parties. Please make sure before joining you are already an established player and understand how Kred works.
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Aw you guys are full again. I just have to wait for a spot i guess lmao
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
    BlacChyna wrote: »
    Aw you guys are full again. I just have to wait for a spot i guess lmao

Hey girl, we've got another spot that opened up. Join if you love parties.