No quests no response from glu either

KnurkkaKnurkka Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey guys! I sent in a comment through the app to the glu team. I haven't received any new game plays in over a month and a half. I sent in my problem on November 10th. Got a response on November 19th saying they'll forward my problem to the team but I still haven't gotten any answers and it's now November 23rd. Does it usually take this long?

Comments

• Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Knurkka wrote: »
    Hey guys! I sent in a comment through the app to the glu team. I haven't received any new game plays in over a month and a half. I sent in my problem on November 10th. Got a response on November 19th saying they'll forward my problem to the team but I still haven't gotten any answers and it's now November 23rd. Does it usually take this long?

Hiya! The same thing happened to me, they fixed my game about a week after I got the "forward your problem" message. If you can, you should comment on the the ticket again saying you're still having the problem:) hopefully that'll make them help you!
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • KnurkkaKnurkka Registered Users 5 Posts
    So they sent me a message letting me know my game has been fixed but I still have only gotten the every hour call from perry with the random goals. No new storyline:(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So they sent me a message letting me know my game has been fixed but I still have only gotten the every hour call from perry with the random goals. No new storyline:(

Maybe you already finished the storyline quests?

Did you get the storyline about the vlogger who was acting weird?
    PM to add
  • KnurkkaKnurkka Registered Users 5 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Maybe you already finished the storyline quests?

Did you get the storyline about the vlogger who was acting weird?

I did! I'm on level 20 and have only been getting those every hour or so calls from Perry. Is that all I'm supposed to be doing?
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I did! I'm on level 20 and have only been getting those every hour or so calls from Perry. Is that all I'm supposed to be doing?

In this moment, yes. We have to wait for another storyline gigs in the next update.
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    The next update had better come soon. Most my of Krew has gone inactive and those of us who are left are getting throttled in the current Krew event.