Options

KrewGoals Event Leader board

OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am in love with krewgoals event to be honest! Lol

The only thing that needs to be updated is the leaderboard....

Now that a minimum of 30 points is required, everyone should be able to see their individual score!!

It really sucks that if youre not top 10 you dont know your personal score!!!

Comments

• Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Oouulala wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I am in love with krewgoals event to be honest! Lol

The only thing that needs to be updated is the leaderboard....

Now that a minimum of 30 points is required, everyone should be able to see their individual score!!

It really sucks that if youre not top 10 you dont know your personal score!!!

I totally agree! I wish you could see al twenty
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for your feedback. I'll share it with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    BlueTriggerBlueTrigger Registered Users 16 Posts
    i agree!!!!!!
  • Options
    JVictoryJVictory Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bump why doesn't it show all 20?
  • Options
    AngeleyesAngeleyes Registered Users 5 Posts
    Normally I love the Krew events but not this one, so many glitches our crew can barely take part 😔
  • Options
    DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    Not a fan that there is now a minimum to get prizes, I think that you should get something if you do something, it would also be nice if you could see the scores of all your Krew members and not just the top 10
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I actually think it's great you have to get at least 30 points because before you had people who would throw one party to get 10 points and then leave just so they could get the clothes.. But I do believe being able to see everyone on the leaderboard would be great.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I actually think it's great you have to get at least 30 points because before you had people who would throw one party to get 10 points and then leave just so they could get the clothes.. But I do believe being able to see everyone on the leaderboard would be great.

Agreed! Throwing 2 parties or 1 party and RSVP 2 times isn't that difficult to achieve. It'll encourage/motivate members to help out during krew events.

Thx Kalinda, this has been requested so much, hope the team accepts the feedback!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    I agree to the 30 points because it's not fair when people are buying houses and throwing a lot of parties and someone else just throws one in the Santa Monica home which you get given for free.

A full leaderboard would help too. When people are pulling 200 points out each, it's hard to see the people with around 80 points. Even if you don't see a leaderboard, at least see a personal score in a corner of the screen.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    SeshruifySeshruify Registered Users 3 Posts
    Kieran wrote: »
    I agree to the 30 points because it's not fair when people are buying houses and throwing a lot of parties and someone else just throws one in the Santa Monica home which you get given for free.

A full leaderboard would help too. When people are pulling 200 points out each, it's hard to see the people with around 80 points. Even if you don't see a leaderboard, at least see a personal score in a corner of the screen.

I totally agree with this!! It's so annoying when the people who work really hard to buy houses are the ones doing the hard work, while the the rest are scrounging off the prizes by participating in like only one party... also I agree with having your personal score available in the corner of the screen!
    Seshruify
    Spokesperson for UNICORN GIRLS KREW
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Thanks for your feedback. I'll share it with the team!

Thanks KalindaKing!

Btw, the 'tapforextrapoints' is genius, & the 30 points min makes it fair and more interactive! Now every must participate more than helping out at 1 party!

And what a surprise we got with that 2nd place outfit that we couldnt fully see till we won it!! (Jumper &coat)

Im obsessed with it!! 😍